• Xbox One

• PS4

• Xbox 360

• PS3

• PC

Results are only viewable after voting.

RelentlessOhio

Divekick x 1000
Probably the vanilla for PC, I wanna see max settings, and I can still plug-in my controller. Also assuming the net code doesn't completely suck and there's a decent user base.

And then the DLC/GOTY edition for PS4 after a few big patches/bugs are worked out.

Red Reaper

The Hyrax Whisperer
I made this thread because didn't see anyone else do it. Nothing personal.
I know it's not personal. I'm just saying that holding off for the new version is pretty pointless unless you don't kare too much about Mortal Kombat AND are just going to be playing it kasually. For MK fans, we want it as soon as we kan so we kan play it; we kan't wait! For kompetitors, we want it as soon as we kan so we kan learn as much as we kan and have a better chance of winning.

WakeUp DP

GT MK OshTekk.
I chose Vanilla bc I cant wait that long to play the full version. But smart costumers should always wait for the better deal, the Goty version for 40$.

Barrogh

Meta saltmine
I must admit, I'm spoiled by GOTY builds of NRS games (PC user here). But who am I kidding, I won't be able to wait past day 2. So yeah, probably going to buy it outright. Besides, lagging 6 months past the community won't be pretty this time.

trufenix

bye felicia
i dunno what broken with dlc on disc means, but you're basically asking who wants to wait 6-9 months and watch while the rest of the world enjoys the fuck out of it. No thanks.

Mind Flex

Mind Gamer. BOOSH
Day one for sure. This poll does make me wonder. Is there even going to be a vita version? I'd love to see one, but I haven't seen any news about it.

Name v.5.0

Iowa's Finest.
Hopefully this time, I can buy the game AND the season pass and it will actually account for ALL of the fucking DLC. That'd be fucking grand.

Day 1, PS4

DangerousBacon

Mechanical Engineering Bitch!
@TaffyMeat

You're asking kompetitors (and hardcore MK fans). Of kourse we'll buy it day 1 (or pre-day 1)...

The thing about NRS games is that the patches kome for all konsole versions of the game so we don't have to buy the Game Of The Year Edition to stay kompetitive, and changes to characters (as drastic as they may sometimes be) usually don't change the kore of the character, so learning a character Day 1 will make it less work by the time the patches kome in.

I also know a few people that never bought the DLC and still did well in tournaments because they got that match up experience at kasuals and tournaments, they just obviously kouldn't main them as efficiently.
0/10.

Didn't spell characters and changes (wouldn't make sense but still) with a k.

Red Reaper

The Hyrax Whisperer
0/10.

Didn't spell characters and changes (wouldn't make sense but still) with a k.
Only things that start with a "K" sound start with a K. The exception to this is names which I kapitalize like "Soul Calibur."

Both the words mentioned start with the a different sound..

Edit: Ch in Characters sounds more like "Que" than the typical "K" sound.

Last edited:

VenomX-90

"On your Knees!"
When the day it omes out, then I'll buy the Komplete Edition b/c I dont like to buy DLC. and PS4 Alllllll muthafucking day!

Vilén

too smart to play MKX
Day one, so I can pick the most obviously OP character to main and then be all like "I ain't no tierwhore, I've been with ___________ since day one."