What's new

What is Wrong With These People!? - The U.S. Politics Discussion Thread

The "birther" issue is trivial? Gay marriage is a priority? What has this country come to.

They made Donald Trump the face of the "birther" movement to make a joke out of the whole thing and to try and discredit legitimate facts.

Here's a great video of Obama's "birth certificate" being analyzed in Adobe Illustrator. I should have posted this earlier to end any doubt that this is a fraudulent document.

you're nitpicking one thing he said to make it sound like that was his sole argument when it clearly wasn't. Maybe you missed
We have humans rights issues in the world. Our debt is as bad as ever, we have corruption all over the place.
All this political talk is just garbage. The American system is outdated and each generation after suffer more and more from it. The fact that majority of the people in charge of policies, both domestic and foreign, are so technological illiterate but "represent" the majority of young Americans is just fucking stupid. Almost everything about this system is flawed from the core and it needs to be looked at and addressed.

nwo

Noob
you're nitpicking one thing he said to make it sound like that was his sole argument when it clearly wasn't. Maybe you missed

All this political talk is just garbage. The American system is outdated and each generation after suffer more and more from it. The fact that majority of the people in charge of policies, both domestic and foreign, are so technological illiterate but "represent" the majority of young Americans is just fucking stupid. Almost everything about this system is flawed from the core and it needs to be looked at and addressed.
The Constitution is not outdated, most of our problems come from not following it. I agree with the corruption issue, the United States government is more corrupt than most people would be willing to admit.

SonicKaballs

Kaballin' since June 2011
Just like the birther issue this is fucking TRIVIAL compared to all the problems we have now in this country. 9/11 happened, the deed is done. People are dead and it is terrible. Chasing some stupid conspiracy theory is not going to solve anything. We have humans rights issues in the world, other issues like gay marriage and gun laws. Our debt is as bad as ever, we have corruption all over the place.

Im sorry but it offends me that people would rather worry about trivial stuff like this than true atrocities and problems that plague this country and the world.

That actually has a lot to do with human rights such as the freedom of information which has not been adhered to at all. This is a big problem. I guess whats happening in Syria doesnt matter either because the news feeding you complete bullshit right now. Beheadings and murders like its going out of style dude. The way the news is hiding shit is so similar to what happened on 911. BBC reporting WTC7 collapsing as it stands tall behind the reporter. If gay marriage is an issue to you than I really dont know what to tell you man.

Zoidberg747

My blades will find your heart
That actually has a lot to do with human rights such as the freedom of information which has not been adhered to at all. This is a big problem. I guess whats happening in Syria doesnt matter either because the news feeding you complete bullshit right now. Beheadings and murders like its going out of style dude. The way the news is hiding shit is so similar to what happened on 911. BBC reporting WTC7 collapsing as it stands tall behind the reporter. If gay marriage is an issue to you than I really dont know what to tell you man.
Why does everyone pinpoint that. I used gay marriage as ONE example, and also stated things like worldwide corruption, hunger, and war. And since when does anything in Syria have to do with 9/11? Of course the news hides stuff, they have always done this, it isn't knew. Those beheadings and other honor killings are the exact things we should be focusing on, instead of the birther issue and conspiracy theories. They are more important than gay marriage issues as well, hopefully that makes it more clear. My point is 9/11 already happened, even if it is an inside job or whatever that won't bring the people back. The crimes against humanity in places like Somalia and Liberia are what people should really be looking to stop(Although any attempt to help Somalia is suicide, but that is way too long of a story). Also last time I checked there really is no right to information. I mean, governments are going to tell people what they want to here. They are going to try and make themselves look as good as possible. That is just how politics works, but there are much bigger issues at hand then the one you speak of.

SonicKaballs

Why does everyone pinpoint that. I used gay marriage as ONE example, and also stated things like worldwide corruption, hunger, and war. And since when does anything in Syria have to do with 9/11? Of course the news hides stuff, they have always done this, it isn't knew. Those beheadings and other honor killings are the exact things we should be focusing on, instead of the birther issue and conspiracy theories. They are more important than gay marriage issues as well, hopefully that makes it more clear. My point is 9/11 already happened, even if it is an inside job or whatever that won't bring the people back. The crimes against humanity in places like Somalia and Liberia are what people should really be looking to stop(Although any attempt to help Somalia is suicide, but that is way too long of a story). Also last time I checked there really is no right to information. I mean, governments are going to tell people what they want to here. They are going to try and make themselves look as good as possible. That is just how politics works, but there are much bigger issues at hand then the one you speak of.
You never mentioned hunger and don't say something if you're going to go back on it later saying its not THAT important. What does it matter that it already happened, thats the stupidest thing you could say. Why do you take American History then, it already happened so why should we focus on it? Is it a conspiracy because the government refuses to release very crucial evidence which will most likely prove all of us "crazy truther people" right? It is your right as a citizen of your country to question the government in order to improve them and your country. Im pretty sure Lincoln said that and its a quote I see a lot and means so much. Its something people don't do and are usually too lazy to even research things, thy just accept what they are told. A big reason people dont question 9/11 is because of the news, which in fact links it with Syria. If the news wasn't censored then there's a good chance we would be the generation that saw the US Gov't fall because of a horrendous lie and murder of its own people. I've seen people on video yell at truthers in New York saying that they are disrespecting the victims and their families when really the majority of families are asking for a new investigation and proper one at that.

This thread is titled with "US Politics Discussion" not Important World Politics Discussion According to Zoidberg747. Stop being close minded and realize issues like this are very relevant and should not be looked over. If you believe the US Army killed Osama you are very lost my friend..

Zoidberg747

My blades will find your heart
You never mentioned hunger and don't say something if you're going to go back on it later saying its not THAT important. What does it matter that it already happened, thats the stupidest thing you could say. Why do you take American History then, it already happened so why should we focus on it? Is it a conspiracy because the government refuses to release very crucial evidence which will most likely prove all of us "crazy truther people" right? It is your right as a citizen of your country to question the government in order to improve them and your country. Im pretty sure Lincoln said that and its a quote I see a lot and means so much. Its something people don't do and are usually too lazy to even research things, thy just accept what they are told. A big reason people dont question 9/11 is because of the news, which in fact links it with Syria. If the news wasn't censored then there's a good chance we would be the generation that saw the US Gov't fall because of a horrendous lie and murder of its own people. I've seen people on video yell at truthers in New York saying that they are disrespecting the victims and their families when really the majority of families are asking for a new investigation and proper one at that.

This thread is titled with "US Politics Discussion" not Important World Politics Discussion According to Zoidberg747. Stop being close minded and realize issues like this are very relevant and should not be looked over. If you believe the US Army killed Osama you are very lost my friend..
I forgot hunger the first time, huh. Shouldnt have missed that one. And I think gay marriage is a human rights issue and an important one, but I do think the civil crimes in Africa greatly outweigh that. My point is that right now there are MORE IMPORTANT THINGS TO WORRY ABOUT. I am a huge history buff, i love it. There are tons of different theories on any part of history, documented or not. The fact is that there are bigger problems right now to take care of, like the war on terrorism 9/11 started. That is what I am saying, I give less than two shits if you are "right". Let me ask you, what happens if you are right? Does that bring the people back? Does that improve our country in any way shape or form? I Question the government all the time, look through this thread. I also always research myself, so dont pull that "believe what you are told" bullshit to me. If you want the U.S. government to fall then get out of the fucking country. What, you want anarchy? You want to be like Somalia. The current government may suck, but it is no where NEAR the level of suck that would require a revolution.

And again, who cares who killed Osama, how about we worried about the thousands of pissed followers he left? i am not the one lost, you are the one that needs to find reality.

rev0lver

Come On Die Young
Sorry, I know I said I would talk about this earlier, just got too caught up in the surprise Injustice trailer.

Let me explain why I stopped being a 9/11 "truther"

People can go back and forth all day about the structural integrity of the WTC, the physics of the Pentagon crash, etc. I know that mentality. Despite so many holes in the theory (i.e. some people saying they weren't sure it was a plane, despite the majority of witnesses saying it was a plane; the truthers only focus on aspects that support them), you push it out of your mind and only stick to the parts that might make sense. There's a much simpler way to look at things.

Let's take a look at only a small sample of what would be required for the conspiracy:

-Dozens of workers at the WTC not noticing tons of explosives being brought in, not to mention no questions by security staff.
-The *real* planes to mysteriously disappear mid-flight, despite the backgrounds of everyone on the flight being accounted for
-Hundreds of government workers needed to work on research, planning, and execution
-Hundreds/thousands of Al Qaeda members to pretend that they did this.

^^all this without a single person talking. It amazes me that people REALLY think that such massive conspiracies can go down with NO ONE talking. Does that really make sense to you? No deathbed confessions? The large number of people involved had their souls surgically removed? You can't even have small-scale war crimes happen without someone in a unit confessing. The logistics of this to happen successfully is mind-boggling. There's like a .00000000001% chance this could realistically work when you look at everything that needs to be involved. And let's not forget, we probably could've gone to war w/ Iraq anyway without this happening. Oh yeah, and why was this done? For money? The money we don't have because we spent it on war which is financially destructive? Stop focusing on the tiny things that you can't even be sure about and look at the bigger picture.

Also, the birther theory is more important than gay marriage? Seriously, what the fuck?

nwo

Noob
Sorry, I know I said I would talk about this earlier, just got too caught up in the surprise Injustice trailer.

Let me explain why I stopped being a 9/11 "truther"

People can go back and forth all day about the structural integrity of the WTC, the physics of the Pentagon crash, etc. I know that mentality. Despite so many holes in the theory (i.e. some people saying they weren't sure it was a plane, despite the majority of witnesses saying it was a plane; the truthers only focus on aspects that support them), you push it out of your mind and only stick to the parts that might make sense. There's a much simpler way to look at things.

Let's take a look at only a small sample of what would be required for the conspiracy:

-Dozens of workers at the WTC not noticing tons of explosives being brought in, not to mention no questions by security staff.
-The *real* planes to mysteriously disappear mid-flight, despite the backgrounds of everyone on the flight being accounted for
-Hundreds of government workers needed to work on research, planning, and execution
-Hundreds/thousands of Al Qaeda members to pretend that they did this.

^^all this without a single person talking. It amazes me that people REALLY think that such massive conspiracies can go down with NO ONE talking. Does that really make sense to you? No deathbed confessions? The large number of people involved had their souls surgically removed? You can't even have small-scale war crimes happen without someone in a unit confessing. The logistics of this to happen successfully is mind-boggling. There's like a .00000000001% chance this could realistically work when you look at everything that needs to be involved. And let's not forget, we probably could've gone to war w/ Iraq anyway without this happening. Oh yeah, and why was this done? For money? The money we don't have because we spent it on war which is financially destructive? Stop focusing on the tiny things that you can't even be sure about and look at the bigger picture.

Also, the birther theory is more important than gay marriage? Seriously, what the fuck?

Oh dear god, please don't make me get into 9/11.

Here's all I gotta say about it...any one of these videos is MORE than enough to raise serious questions. You were never a 9/11 truther Revolver, let's face it. In the first video, if you turn the volume up, you can hear an explosion right before the penthouse on top of WTC7 collapses, someone please explain that, did the wind knock it down?

rev0lver

Come On Die Young
You were never a 9/11 truther Revolver, let's face it.
LOL now I'm going to be told what I am by a random person? It's so unbelievable to you that I used to think one way and decided to question that way of thinking? Next I'm going to be told I was never a Christian, since I'm an atheist.

By the way, I suggest you check out this: http://www.debunking911.com/thermite.htm .

or this ez-mode video

!

Once again, conspiracy theorists are missing the big picture. It's not about whether or not thermite can melt/cut steel.

nwo

Noob
LOL now I'm going to be told what I am by a random person? It's so unbelievable to you that I used to think one way and decided to question that way of thinking? Next I'm going to be told I was never a Christian, since I'm an atheist.

By the way, I suggest you check out this: http://www.debunking911.com/thermite.htm .

or this ez-mode video

Once again, conspiracy theorists are missing the big picture. It's not about whether or not thermite can melt/cut steel.
Debunking911.com??? HAHAHA, ok man, yeah you win. Try and debunk any of the videos I just posted, and why did you ignore the video I posted of Obama's birth certificate being exposed as a COMPLETE fraud in Adobe Illustrator?

rev0lver

Come On Die Young
Debunking911.com??? HAHAHA, ok man, yeah you win. Try and debunk any of the videos I just posted, and why did you ignore the video I posted of Obama's birth certificate being exposed as a COMPLETE fraud in Adobe Illustrator?
Youtube.com??? HAHHAHA, ok man, yeah you win. I mean, who cares about the content of something, right?

Dude. The video I posted talks EXACTLY about that thermite video. I don't see the point of those other videos, there's no actual evidence presented in them.

The only point about the birth certificate I didn't properly respond to was the green lines at the side. Which, I don't know, depends on the angle and the fold of the paper when it's on the scanner. You still haven't responded to the point that Obama's presidency must have been a conspiracy since the 1960's since there's a newspaper announcement from that time. Not to mention local government departments that have verified the actual birth certificate (again, for some unknown reason none of the many people involved decide to talk). It's logically absurd.

nwo

Noob
Youtube.com??? HAHHAHA, ok man, yeah you win. I mean, who cares about the content of something, right?

Dude. The video I posted talks EXACTLY about that thermite video. I don't see the point of those other videos, there's no actual evidence presented in them.

The only point about the birth certificate I didn't properly respond to was the green lines at the side. Which, I don't know, depends on the angle and the fold of the paper when it's on the scanner. You still haven't responded to the point that Obama's presidency must have been a conspiracy since the 1960's since there's a newspaper announcement from that time. Not to mention local government departments that have verified the actual birth certificate (again, for some unknown reason none of the many people involved decide to talk). It's logically absurd.
Dude, the video you just posted is so pathetic, it has 19,000 views on YouTube with 127 Likes and 276 Dislikes. It has more dislikes than likes, no ones buying that shit anymore.

rev0lver

Come On Die Young
Dude, the video you just posted is so pathetic, it has 19,000 views on YouTube with 127 Likes and 276 Dislikes. It has more dislikes than likes, no ones buying that shit anymore.
Right, because popular opinion determines reality.

rev0lver

Come On Die Young
No but people are just sick of being lied to.
Because it feels so much cooler to think you're smarter than the masses, no matter if you're right or wrong.

So, to continue, can you tell me if it was explosives or thermite that caused the twin towers to collapse? Because it makes zero sense to have both. Can you also tell me how you make a controlled demolition after having a massive plane hit your building and starting huge fires? Since, I mean, that kinda ruins the control of it...

nwo

Noob
Because it feels so much cooler to think you're smarter than the masses, no matter if you're right or wrong.

So, to continue, can you tell me if it was explosives or thermite that caused the twin towers to collapse? Because it makes zero sense to have both. Can you also tell me how you make a controlled demolition after having a massive plane hit your building and starting huge fires? Since, I mean, that kinda ruins the control of it...
Hey man, I wish I had those answers. I just know that the official 9/11 story is a laughable joke.

rev0lver

Come On Die Young
Hey man, I wish I had those answers. I just know that the official 9/11 story is a laughable joke.
Cool, you don't want to look into something because it goes against what you think. This is your mistake.

9/11 conspiracies are a laughable joke.

nwo

Noob
Cool, you don't want to look into something because it goes against what you think. This is your mistake.

9/11 conspiracies are a laughable joke.
Look into something? Look into what? You put up no facts, no evidence, except one pathetic 3 minute long video that explains nothing and debunks nothing.

You could have the last word if it makes you feel better, I gotta go now.

rev0lver

Come On Die Young
Look into something? Look into what? You put up no facts, no evidence, except one pathetic 3 minute long video that explains nothing and debunks nothing.
With no evidence I can't give counter evidence. The video explained why something may appear a certain way. I also gave a link that I see you didn't read.

What I gave is logic, which is that conspiracy theorists can't decide on thermite or explosives, and that it's incredibly unfeasible for any of this to happen (#1) and for it to happen without anyone talking or anything being leaked (#2).

SonicKaballs

With no evidence I can't give counter evidence. The video explained why something may appear a certain way. I also gave a link that I see you didn't read.

What I gave is logic, which is that conspiracy theorists can't decide on thermite or explosives, and that it's incredibly unfeasible for any of this to happen (#1) and for it to happen without anyone talking or anything being leaked (#2).
OMG DID YOU EVEN WATCH THE DOCUMENTARY I SENT YOU?!?! Theres about 10 eyewitnesses going against the OFFICIAL flight path of the plane that hit the Pentagon. Towards the end, the creator talks with the cab driver who apparently had a pole knocked down by the plane into his cab during the attacks. They have him on tape fessing up to it all being planned. They have a talk with a Pentagon security guard who was walking into the opposite side of the Pentagon right as the attack happened and when he ran out he looked up and saw a plane 100 feet above him. Why is it so hard for the US Government to release the over 70 security cams watching the attack and what hit the Pentagon.

Also, can anyone tell me what this is...

rev0lver

Come On Die Young
OMG DID YOU EVEN WATCH THE DOCUMENTARY I SENT YOU?!?! Theres about 10 eyewitnesses going against the OFFICIAL flight path of the plane that hit the Pentagon. Towards the end, the creator talks with the cab driver who apparently had a pole knocked down by the plane into his cab during the attacks. They have him on tape fessing up to it all being planned. They have a talk with a Pentagon security guard who was walking into the opposite side of the Pentagon right as the attack happened and when he ran out he looked up and saw a plane 100 feet above him. Why is it so hard for the US Government to release the over 70 security cams watching the attack and what hit the Pentagon.
About 10 eyewitnesses? Wow, that's almost as much as the dozens (probably 100+) eyewitnesses who saw a plane, many actually seeing the impact. Or are you going to tell me everyone who was outside that morning (minus 10 people) were paid disinfo agents?

The mental gymnastics you have to use there are insane. Like the cab driver (Lloyd i think his name is?). A cab driver who seems to have trouble recalling what happened apparently tosses out all the other eyewitness accounts out the window.

Let me paint a picture here:
Let's say you're investigating a murder. You have 5 witnesses. Four say the suspect had brown hair, but one says he had black hair. Do you say "he must have had black hair and these people are covering up for him"? What kind of sense does that make? Do you think this is logical at all?

It's unbelievable that a plane can crash into a government building in a huge city and some people think it was something else because a few people went "it might've been such-and-such".

Also, that picture is of the Flight 93 crash site. I don't understand your point there.

Does it really matter why 9/11 happened? It happened, people died, it's very sad but there's nothing to be done about it.

There are far, far more important things to worry about than 9/11.

rev0lver

Come On Die Young
I also want to point out that Dylan Avery, the filmmaker behind Loose Change (which made the conspiracy theories big), did it for the money. He was going to make a fictional movie about a 9/11 conspiracy, and then realized it would be more feasible to make a documentary instead. Pretty much all the talking points from that movie involve him trying to piece actual photos and footage with points from his fictional screenplay. His financial success pretty much rested on pushing this kind of documentary.

Also,

What's more likely: The US government successfully pulled off the most batshit crazy plan ever devised by any government without any information of the conspiracy leaking out? Or, a bunch of amateur filmmakers and authors saw a big money-making opportunity with all the conspiracy talk going around and decided to run with it? Also see: aliens, ghosts, the occult, illuminati, lizard-people. It's all based on the same principle.

aj1701

Noob
In case you missed the news from a few days ago, it's not a "smoking gun" or anything like that, but I don't do mental gymnastics and then just "hope" he was born in Hawaii.

This was originally posted as the top story on Drudgereport. It was updated 3 times from 1991 to 2007, it wasn't until 2007 that his birth place was changed from Kenya to Hawaii.

"Breitbart News has obtained a promotional booklet produced in 1991 by Barack Obama's then-literary agency, Acton & Dystel, which touts Obama as "born in Kenya and raised in Indonesia and Hawaii."

The booklet, which was distributed to "business colleagues" in the publishing industry, includes a brief biography of Obama among the biographies of eighty-nine other authors represented by Acton & Dystel.

It also promotes Obama's anticipated first book, Journeys in Black and White--which Obama abandoned, later publishing Dreams from My Father instead.
Obama’s biography in the booklet is as follows (image and text below):

Gah, give this shit up already. If you have an american parent you can be born in another country and as long as you are registered at a consulate youre still american.

Except that hawii issued the both certificate in ahawiian hospital. Continuing to deny its legit makes you lok really silly.

nwo

Noob
Gah, give this shit up already. If you have an american parent you can be born in another country and as long as you are registered at a consulate youre still american.

Except that hawii issued the both certificate in ahawiian hospital. Continuing to deny its legit makes you lok really silly.
This is a touchy subject for you apparently.

Sorry man. That birth certificate is fraudulent up one side and down the other. If he came out day one and told the truth about his birth place it wouldn't be an issue to me, because then at least he couldn't be black mailed. The thing is, I don't think the American people would have even voted him into office if they knew his birth place was Kenya, and now we got fraudulent documents popping up.

Have you personally went and looked at his birth certificate from WhiteHouse.gov? I have. I also posted a video of it being analyzed in Adobe Illustrator for people who haven't looked into it. Please watch the video, it's 7 minutes long. Then get back to me.