What's new

What is Wrong With These People!? - The U.S. Politics Discussion Thread

aj1701

Noob
This is a touchy subject for you apparently.

Sorry man. That birth certificate is fraudulent up one side and down the other. If he came out day one and told the truth about his birth place it wouldn't be an issue to me, because then at least he couldn't be black mailed. The thing is, I don't think the American people would have even voted him in office if they knew his birth place was Kenya, and now we got fraudulent documents popping up.

Have you personally went and looked at his birth certificate from WhiteHouse.gov? I have. I also posted a video of it being analyzed in Adobe Illustrator for people who haven't looked into it. Please watch the video, it's 7 minutes long. Then get back to me.

Its frustrating that people can be this stupid, yes.

The people in the video are also stupid, dumb beyond belief and fail to understand how technology works.

Zoidberg747

My blades will find your heart

The people in the video are also stupid, dumb beyond belief and fail to understand how technology works.
Maybe if you explain he will shut up.

A man can dream right?

nwo

Noob

Ok, so you didn't watch it, and you've never looked at the document yourself.

Let's end this right now, so neither of us waste anymore time.

aj1701

Noob
Maybe if you explain he will shut up.

A man can dream right?
Ok, so you didn't watch it, and you've never looked at the document yourself.

Let's end this right now, so neither of us waste anymore time.
I did look at out when it first came out. I did watch the video as well. They are idiots. I dont really see any point in explaining, it won't change shrines mind. Its sad, even in this day and age people will believe whatever fairy tails they want logic ands science be dammed.

nwo

Noob
I did look at out when it first came out. I did watch the video as well. They are idiots. I dont really see any point in explaining, it won't change shrines mind. Its sad, even in this day and age people will believe whatever fairy tails they want logic ands science be dammed.
You keep saying "they," but there is only one person talking in that video.

We are done talking about it.

SonicKaballs

Kaballin' since June 2011
About 10 eyewitnesses? Wow, that's almost as much as the dozens (probably 100+) eyewitnesses who saw a plane, many actually seeing the impact. Or are you going to tell me everyone who was outside that morning (minus 10 people) were paid disinfo agents?

The mental gymnastics you have to use there are insane. Like the cab driver (Lloyd i think his name is?). A cab driver who seems to have trouble recalling what happened apparently tosses out all the other eyewitness accounts out the window.

Let me paint a picture here:
Let's say you're investigating a murder. You have 5 witnesses. Four say the suspect had brown hair, but one says he had black hair. Do you say "he must have had black hair and these people are covering up for him"? What kind of sense does that make? Do you think this is logical at all?

It's unbelievable that a plane can crash into a government building in a huge city and some people think it was something else because a few people went "it might've been such-and-such".

Also, that picture is of the Flight 93 crash site. I don't understand your point there.
I was gonna reply, but I want you to be right in every way. I just want the videos to be released, and a real investigation to happen. I want pictures of Bin Laden's corpse because those are definitely not too gruesome if a mans face was eaten off and shown to the world.

eks

Noob
I'm pretty sure that the scan of the birth certificate was of a copy, not an original. It was copied onto the paper with the green hatching and this is why the green lines go beyond the certificate print and why this texture doesn't follow the bend of the certificate lines/ink. The fact that they made a scan from a copy is pretty suspicious, but the President is just a figurehead, so their birthplace isn't really relevant anyhow.

Yay, conspiracy theory circle-jerks...

The birth certificate is a non-issue drummed up by obvious racists just so they could say he was different without having to use the word "[ban incoming]" and thus be called out for what they really were. Get the fuck over it, you're wrong.

9/11 was the result of criminal negligence, and an utter failure of the previous administration to take threats seriously. It was also blowback from our unconditional support of Israel's overtly-militaristic and bullying right wing government terrorizing Islamic nations, our penchant for selling weapons to foreign dictators to brutalize their own people, and our bases stationed on Muslim holy land. It was not a false flag operation set up by our own government. Get the fuck over it, you're wrong.

Can we move on to issues of actual substance, please? Thank you.

rev0lver

Come On Die Young
I was gonna reply, but I want you to be right in every way. I just want the videos to be released, and a real investigation to happen. I want pictures of Bin Laden's corpse because those are definitely not too gruesome if a mans face was eaten off and shown to the world.
As far as Osama's pic goes, I posted this earlier in the thread for MKF and thought this was a VERY good article about why they shouldn't be released, I'd suggest taking a few minutes to read it, it's not very long: http://www.newyorker.com/online/blogs/newsdesk/2011/05/dont-release-the-photos.html . One of the points made is that the Birth Certificate proved that pictures mean nothing to conspiracy theorists, so why would this be any different?

GNG Iniquity

#bufftaquito #punchwalk #whiffycage
As far as Osama's pic goes
That depiction really doesn't sound that gruesome. I've seen the Daniel Pearl beheading video and that was fucked up...and I'm sure millions of people googled that. Everyone in the world has seen 9/11 footage of people leaping from the towers onto the pavement to avoid being burned to death. Millions of people have googled 'Miami Zombie' and have seen 75% of Ronald Poppo's face chewed off. They've also seen the naked man attacking him for 18 minutes from a security camera. I think the public could handle it.

SonicKaballs

Yay, conspiracy theory circle-jerks...

The birth certificate is a non-issue drummed up by obvious racists just so they could say he was different without having to use the word "[ban incoming]" and thus be called out for what they really were. Get the fuck over it, you're wrong.

9/11 was the result of criminal negligence, and an utter failure of the previous administration to take threats seriously. It was also blowback from our unconditional support of Israel's overtly-militaristic and bullying right wing government terrorizing Islamic nations, our penchant for selling weapons to foreign dictators to brutalize their own people, and our bases stationed on Muslim holy land. It was not a false flag operation set up by our own government. Get the fuck over it, you're wrong.

Can we move on to issues of actual substance, please? Thank you.
Argue points, dont storm in and call people wrong. Conspiracy theorists question and do what is asked of you as a citizen. You are supposed to question. I for one do not see the relevance of Obama's birthplace and why people are debating over it. If anyone cares to explain that would be great. But, I would like the 9/11 questions and demands to be brought to attention of the government and answered.

rev0lver

Come On Die Young
That depiction really doesn't sound that gruesome. I've seen the Daniel Pearl beheading video and that was fucked up...and I'm sure millions of people googled that. Millions of people have googled 'Miami Zombie' and have seen 75% of Ronald Poppo's face chewed off. They've also seen the naked man attacking him for 18 minutes from a security camera. I think the public could handle it.
It's not about how graphic the picture is, it's about how we let it define our victory.

SonicKaballs

As far as Osama's pic goes, I posted this earlier in the thread for MKF and thought this was a VERY good article about why they shouldn't be released, I'd suggest taking a few minutes to read it, it's not very long: http://www.newyorker.com/online/blogs/newsdesk/2011/05/dont-release-the-photos.html . One of the points made is that the Birth Certificate proved that pictures mean nothing to conspiracy theorists, so why would this be any different?
I completely see your point, but the minute I see that plane hitting the Pentagon, you dont know how happy (in a bad way) I will be. Look at the official video, how the fuck does anyone justify that as being the plane, seriously. 5 frames a second?!?! Are kidding me? I re-call seeing a photo of the side that was hit with a security cam about 20 feet away from the hole just sitting there untouched. What about all the confiscated cams of hotels and stores surrounding the Pentagon...

WTC7...I just can't see how people believe the government on that one. That is a complete joke. The government has lied to us before so taking their word is not enough for me.

SonicKaballs

It's not about how graphic the picture is, it's about how we let it define our victory.
What defines a victory... Win the hockey season in the NHL, get a Stanley Cup..

I dont think it defines it, but more something that concludes or represents it. We set out to capture this man, here it happened, and now we can put it behind us.

WTC7...I just can't see how people believe the government on that one. That is a complete joke. The government has lied to us before so taking their word is not enough for me.
Have you ever seen a controlled demolition before? It looks nothing like what happened to WTC 7.

Also, they "pulled it" intentionally because it was already badly damaged from plane and twin tower debris, and they didn't want it to cause any further collateral damage to surrounding structures. So they yanked a load bearing column out from under it.

Jesus Christ, man. Occam's Razor. Even liars sometimes tell the truth.

Beyond that, there's nothing worth arguing. You're full of shit. If you sincerely believe the government is lying about this, why are you arguing your points here on a Mortal Kombat forum instead of taking to the streets?

SonicKaballs

Have you ever seen a controlled demolition before? It looks nothing like what happened to WTC 7.

Also, they "pulled it" intentionally because it was already badly damaged from plane and twin tower debris, and they didn't want it to cause any further collateral damage to surrounding structures. So they yanked a load bearing column out from under it.

Jesus Christ, man. Occam's Razor. Even liars sometimes tell the truth.

Beyond that, there's nothing worth arguing. You're full of shit. If you sincerely believe the government is lying about this, why are you arguing your points here on a Mortal Kombat forum instead of taking to the streets?
Oh really, it was pulled but looked nothing like a controlled demolition. And they just set up some explosives in a few hours and just took it down. Your logic is impeccable.

No one said anything about explosives being involved, hence why I said it looked nothing like a controlled demolition by comparison. Your reading comprehension could use some serious work, dude.

nwo

Noob
Well the good news is, more and more people are starting to question the official story of 9/11.

This commercial was actually aired on television in New York, I believe in 2010 or 2011, I think it's great.

Lt. Boxy Angelman

I WILL EAT THIS GAME
We're never gonna get the truth about it. Ever.

But there's no doubt in my mind we've been lied to. No doubt at all.

But, I would like the 9/11 questions and demands to be brought to attention of the government and answered.
This. This right here.
Tell me where the plane that hit the Pentagon went, why the impact is completely inconsistent with a plane crash and almost perfectly consistent with a projectile strike, and how an entire jumbo jet was obliterated to the point they found next to no remnants of it, but the damage to the building barely extended past its first wall.
Tell me why the government felt the need to dispose of all the steel from Ground Zero before anyone of a scientific basis had the chance to examine it.
Tell me why they felt the need to paint Flight 93 as some sort of martyrdom hero's story when anyone with common sense who looks at the findings can tell it screams "This plane was shot down," when all that means is that in at least 1 of the 4 cases that day, procedure was followed, and the hijacked vessel exceeded the time limit to land before the F-22's had to put it down by force, other than to exploit the story. A plane that was crashed into the ground by rebellious passengers fighting against their hijackers isn't going to have its debris found scattered around a 6-mile radius.

So many things wrong with the "official" story, it's despicable.

Reactions: nwo

rev0lver

Come On Die Young
Tell me where the plane that hit the Pentagon went, why the impact is completely inconsistent with a plane crash and almost perfectly consistent with a projectile strike, and how an entire jumbo jet was obliterated to the point they found next to no remnants of it, but the damage to the building barely extended past its first wall.
The myth of "no remains" found at the Pentagon only came from picked-and-chosen pictures by truthers. Many remnants from the plane were found at the crash site (as well as all the bodies that were recovered), just not all were photographed. The media had no reason to walk around and take a picture of every piece of debris to satisfy conspiracy theorists who don't exist yet. Personally, I put my faith in the blatantly obvious fact that SO MANY people saw the plane hit or fly towards the pentagon in broad daylight. When just a few people say they saw something differently, any trustworthy scientist would say they were probably mistaken and consider them outliers.

Also, the idea that the crash site was inconsistent with a plane is based on the strange assumption that planes leave cartoon-like holes when they crash into things.

Tell me why the government felt the need to dispose of all the steel from Ground Zero before anyone of a scientific basis had the chance to examine it.
Because they don't feel the need to keep waste just to satisfy fringe conspiracy groups. People don't realize how much of a favor the Obama administration did by actually trying to dispel a conspiracy theory. Most people wouldn't even bother to care.

A plane that was crashed into the ground by rebellious passengers fighting against their hijackers isn't going to have its debris found scattered around a 6-mile radius.
No one *knows* what happened inside Flight 93. But I find it really hard to believe that a plane could get shot down without anyone hearing that or noticing significant plane damage upon its descent. By the way, the 6-mile radius idea is a pure myth. That came from absolutely nowhere lol. The furthest debris found was just over a mile away, and that was light debris like paper.

SonicKaballs

The myth of "no remains" found at the Pentagon only came from picked-and-chosen pictures by truthers. Many remnants from the plane were found at the crash site (as well as all the bodies that were recovered), just not all were photographed. The media had no reason to walk around and take a picture of every piece of debris to satisfy conspiracy theorists who don't exist yet. Personally, I put my faith in the blatantly obvious fact that SO MANY people saw the plane hit or fly towards the pentagon in broad daylight. When just a few people say they saw something differently, any trustworthy scientist would say they were probably mistaken and consider them outliers.

Also, the idea that the crash site was inconsistent with a plane is based on the strange assumption that planes leave cartoon-like holes when they crash into things.

Because they don't feel the need to keep waste just to satisfy fringe conspiracy groups. People don't realize how much of a favor the Obama administration did by actually trying to dispel a conspiracy theory. Most people wouldn't even bother to care.

No one *knows* what happened inside Flight 93. But I find it really hard to believe that a plane could get shot down without anyone hearing that or noticing significant plane damage upon its descent. By the way, the 6-mile radius idea is a pure myth. That came from absolutely nowhere lol. The furthest debris found was just over a mile away, and that was light debris like paper.
Why is there a perfect circle punch out at the first ring of the Pentagon aligned with the entry hole?

The man inside the tower for the heli-landing saw the plane come in opposite the official flight path (over the Navy Annex) then ducked instinctively as he saw the plane coming closer to him, missing the impact.

rev0lver

Come On Die Young
Why is there a perfect circle punch out at the first ring of the Pentagon aligned with the entry hole?

The man inside the tower for the heli-landing saw the plane come in opposite the official flight path (over the Navy Annex) then ducked instinctively as he saw the plane coming closer to him, missing the impact.
A perfect circle? What are you even talking about? Considering the momentum of the plane when it was hitting the pentagon, it makes sense that the wings were sheared off (as the official story tells) and went into the hole behind the plane. Why, if it were anything else, were plane parts found at the pentagon?

SonicKaballs

No one said anything about explosives being involved, hence why I said it looked nothing like a controlled demolition by comparison. Your reading comprehension could use some serious work, dude.
So I guess using a demolition term such as "pull it" isnt relevant then? And clearly hearing an explosion a few seconds before its collapse doesnt matter either? What about BBC reporting the building collapsed 10 minutes prior as they report with the building in clear site.

If they didnt want it to cause collateral damage, why did they leave the Empire State Building after a B-52 bomber slammed into it?