What's new

VSFighting 4 - 23/24th August - Birmingham - Millenium point

MajinRY

PSN: MajinRY
Already registered just waiting on some pads from eBay so I'll actually have something to use. Soo hyped for this!

PND_Ketchup

"More deadly than the dawn"
Ignore what I said the other day.

Officially signed up and good to go! Managed to get the time off work for this, so I'm all good. Now I just gotta de-rust!

JTB123

>>R2 - BF4 = Unblockable.
GRUNDY SMASH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

(unless I have to play OmegaK, in which case Cal fucking El!)

Undeadjim

Green Lantern Corps.
Need to find where you have been hiding your confidence man and bring your A-game! (or an excuse if you lose like you're not used to the monitors but who would be lame enough to say that)

PND_Mustard

"More stealthful than the night"
Premium Supporter
Still trying to see if we can get the MK9 side tourney in the venue, that'd be pretty sweet.

Lemme know if any of you guys want in! (unless you've told me already)

PND_Mustard

"More stealthful than the night"
Premium Supporter
From the ElectronisDojo FB page:

"With registrations finally closing (again!) on midnight Monday night, you don't have long left to register for the UK's biggest fighting game event! We only have a week to go...
1. Registrations close tomorrow. Find a way there; rob, steal and kill - IT WILL BE WORTH IT!
2. A revised schedule will be made available on Monday along with stream and prize details.
3. Draft brackets will be available on Wednesday morning for review. We'll only make changes for very serious bracket mistakes, but please do contact us with your thoughts, because...
4. Final brackets will go up on Thursday (with some special announcements!).
5. Friday night, we'll be hosting a FREE Dojo night not too far from the venue..."

JTB123

>>R2 - BF4 = Unblockable.
What time is everyone thinking of getting there? Doors open at 9 according to the site and Injustice doesn't start until 12 so that would give us some time to get casuals in providing everything is set up.

Does anyone know if there will be a BYOC area at all? I have a 360 I could bring. @PND_Mustard ?

Phosferrax

Original Liu Kang cop.
What time is everyone thinking of getting there? Doors open at 9 according to the site and Injustice doesn't start until 12 so that would give us some time to get casuals in providing everything is set up.

Does anyone know if there will be a BYOC area at all? I have a 360 I could bring. @PND_Mustard ?
I thought it was 10 start?