What's new

VSFighting 4 - 23/24th August - Birmingham - Millenium point

trustinme

xbl-OBS trustinme
I often wonder what it would be like to come to a event then I remember how old,impotent and free I am and continue to cry into my Chicago town pizza.
Enjoy your weekend gents.

Klesk_1

RIP Grundy
9 am start wtf.... i'm coming from london, does anyone know when the brackets start for injustice? i don't want to miss it! was planning 11am to get there and that was being optimistic!

DreadKnight1

Beaten, by this mere man
9 am start wtf.... i'm coming from london, does anyone know when the brackets start for injustice? i don't want to miss it! was planning 11am to get there and that was being optimistic!
Injustice starts at either 11 or 12.not sure which because at first they told me 11 but the updated schedule says 12.

DreadKnight1

Beaten, by this mere man
I probably have too much confidence I'll get to finals tomorrow lol. Better hit the lab some more just to be sure.

ENDeverMORE

The incredible introvert
I'm actually going to try and give Ares a break after VSF.
mess around with other characters. See if I can bring the best of a different character since I can't seem to get Ares best. (Seen it, can't get it :( )

DreadKnight1

Beaten, by this mere man
What a great event, the level of play was incredible by everyone. Btw does anyone know where I can watch the top 4 again?