What's new

VSFighting 4 - 23/24th August - Birmingham - Millenium point

Undeadjim

Green Lantern Corps.
Doors open at 9 I will be there at 9 for anyone who wants to get as much casuals in as possible to get used to the monitors so I don't drop and cry in the corner come the actual tournament.

ENDeverMORE

The incredible introvert
I have no idea when 'insert train I take' will get there, so I would say I'll be there by 9 but I could turn out to be wrong :/

PND OmegaK

Drunk and Orderly
I get there for some time around 9 so depending on my ability to find the place I will be there early.

I'll also probably be incredibly tired and grumpy so expect extra salt.

ENDeverMORE

The incredible introvert
i've played most of you on different consoles and i'm pretty sure no one is going to get trashed here.

@Saltywu catwoman is deeeecent - stop downplaying yourself man.
I think you'll find. I'm going to get trashed. (untill I get pattern playing out of my system.)

Undeadjim

Green Lantern Corps.
I think you'll find. I'm going to get trashed. (untill I get pattern playing out of my system.)
Dude criticizing yourself is good to improve but if you go there with the mentality that everyone is better than you chances are it will effect your play. Shout me on xbox if you fancy some sets before Saturday if you want some last minute casuals iron out any creases you have in your play.

Also is anyone planning to attend the free dojo night friday? I'll be there to smash out plenty and plenty of casuals If its the same time and place they normally do it its just outside the bullring 4-11.

C88 Zombieekiler

Up and coming sub zero
Dude criticizing yourself is good to improve but if you go there with the mentality that everyone is better than you chances are it will effect your play. Shout me on xbox if you fancy some sets before Saturday if you want some last minute casuals iron out any creases you have in your play.

Also is anyone planning to attend the free dojo night friday? I'll be there to smash out plenty and plenty of casuals If its the same time and place they normally do it its just outside the bullring 4-11.
salty wu does this shit too tbf so did i lol but just stop if youre shit keep it to yourself.

ENDeverMORE

The incredible introvert

I'll always be looking at people better than me and nitpicking how I play untill I excel with whatever character I decide to main. Since I can only get better :)

MajinRY

PSN: MajinRY
I've only just noticed it says loser gets to pick stage or character. I thought standard rules were always random 50-50 for stages?