What's new

UMK3 League. Divisions/Standings/Rules/Schedules and Comments

You knew we were supposed to play yesterday because I'm leaving out of town NOW! As in, I'm about to get on a plane in 20 minutes.
Oh, well I worked all day yesterday and today, I actually just got off at 6.

We can just reschedule our series till you get back. I don't think there would be any problem with that, right 9?

Tim Static

Adminerator
Static 10, KillerPhoenix21 9.

VBG's dude. Your connection fucking sucks. I mean, where you using Wi-Fi? The delay was hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhorrible. And on I put in the code for Noobs dorfen almost every single match and you never even tried it. Fuckin christ. I went 4-2, 7-4, then lost 5 in a row to make it 9-7. I then won 3 straight to win. goodamn lag sucks farts outtama-ass.....:mad:

O.k, WHAT THE FUCK. I swear, I messaged him yesterday, and I saw him on after I messaged him and he didn't fucking respond or go play UMK3. He played Hexic. WTF man.

Stu - 10
Paralyzer 3

Man i suck lol i was gettin frustrated thats what my problem was, plus using to much cyrax on your h. smoke but ggs

BTW Miss Spin i love that sig that's hot ;)

Noob
Monday Morning Update:

Divisions 1-4: Please play out your scheduled matches for week 5, then make every effort to make up any outstanding matches from previous weeks.

Division 5: You are still on hold as of now. I have a long night or 2 ahead of me making up your new schedule, so please be patient.

DS Division 1: Please play out your scheduled matches for week 5, then make every effort to make up any outstanding matches from previous weeks.

DS Division 2: The remaining players in that division will be added to division 1, so you're on hold for week 5, starting in week 6, however makeups will be scheduled and there will be players who need to play 2 times a week.

Timing: I understand that most High Schools are ending this week and that finals were either last week or this week. We do have a few people in HS, so we have to be patient and understand that their school comes first. However, too many matches are being re-scheduled. Please try and get your games in on the week they are scheduled.