What's new

UMK3 League. Divisions/Standings/Rules/Schedules and Comments

summoning

Noncompliance to ASTM F 899-12 Standard
Monday Morning Update:

Divisions 1-4: Please play out your scheduled matches for week 5, then make every effort to make up any outstanding matches from previous weeks.

Division 5: You are still on hold as of now. I have a long night or 2 ahead of me making up your new schedule, so please be patient.

DS Division 1: Please play out your scheduled matches for week 5, then make every effort to make up any outstanding matches from previous weeks.

DS Division 2: The remaining players in that division will be added to division 1, so you're on hold for week 5, starting in week 6, however makeups will be scheduled and there will be players who need to play 2 times a week.

Timing: I understand that most High Schools are ending this week and that finals were either last week or this week. We do have a few people in HS, so we have to be patient and understand that their school comes first. However, too many matches are being re-scheduled. Please try and get your games in on the week they are scheduled.
Phil

I have to play ROFL and Konqrr , do i have to play one first or the other

due to my totally screwed schedule im a week behind now, help me league guru:)

THE XBOX 360 DIVISIONS

Division 1
Dubson
mistaKM
Darxyd3
abc ur dead0
kiki aka game
DizGirlWillOwnu

Division 2
Summoning
GameOver
onewhite1gold
ROFL Diddy
Konqrr
Dreamcatcher

Division 3
Obstruction
RayNasty89
LI Maverick
mkvids dot net
Pink Godzilla

Division 4
StuScotsLazyEye
ButtmanV3
KillerPhoenix21
Tim Static
Paralyzer
LilLoco562

Division 5
Kaldragon
Styroteqe
Skateblind
raPorto
how do i get my name to appear on this list?

do i have to enter a tournament?

Noob
Phil

I have to play ROFL and Konqrr , do i have to play one first or the other

due to my totally screwed schedule im a week behind now, help me league guru:)
Play your week 5 opponent first. After that, play against any make ups whenever you can, as quickly as possible.

Noob
how do i get my name to appear on this list?

do i have to enter a tournament?
You would have had to register for the league about 6 weeks ago. This season is already in it's 5th week, and we'll be taking registrations for the next season in about 2 months.

Dreamcatcher

EFL Founder
Huh... Thats suprising with your connection as bad as it is...

Do you have DSL or is that just how it is in that Wyoming place?

Just curious.

Its me and you this week Kiki, when is best for you to play?

PM me or let me know here or on XBL.
That Wyoming "place" is a state there, buddy. And no, my loaded dad buys the best for everything we got. He has 3 Bemers for christ sake. No offense dude, I like you, but it seems you don't have a problem with lag if you win quite a few more. Yeah, there are quite a few others on here that sing the same song, but it ain't my fault. We just probably live too far away to truly play competitive. That being said, I feel you're still better than me, and good luck in your division. Hopefully I'll see you in the "playoffs".

onewhite1gold- I assumed our matches were legit, even though neither of us were at our best. In the end we'll still play again so let me know if that wasn't for real cuz I don't want to shit on you if I got the wrong idea. Either way, I PM'ed and e-mailed the necessary contacts the result. Talk to me. I should be back on here in a couple days.

dubson

Noob
That Wyoming "place" is a state there, buddy. And no, my loaded dad buys the best for everything we got. He has 3 Bemers for christ sake. No offense dude, I like you, but it seems you don't have a problem with lag if you win quite a few more. Yeah, there are quite a few others on here that sing the same song, but it ain't my fault. We just probably live too far away to truly play competitive. That being said, I feel you're still better than me, and good luck in your division. Hopefully I'll see you in the "playoffs".

Wyoming is about as remote as Egypt. Hence the joke there, buddy.

Lag frustrates people who are used to playing offline. Hence why I dont play online unless with a few select people, incase you werent aware of that.

Anyway, enough of the pointless lag talk and more with league comments/results.

onewhite1gold- I assumed our matches were legit, even though neither of us were at our best. In the end we'll still play again so let me know if that wasn't for real cuz I don't want to shit on you if I got the wrong idea. Either way, I PM'ed and e-mailed the necessary contacts the result. Talk to me. I should be back on here in a couple days.
When you gonna be on for the make ups?

Houzi

Noob
Week 5 I have to play Speedy. But he hasn't logged on since 6/1/08.

So if Speedy so happens to log on soon, please contact me or PM me immediately so we can get our matches done with.

I thought it was a great connection when we played the other day. No noticable delay at all.

Noob
Week 5 I have to play Speedy. But he hasn't logged on since 6/1/08.

So if Speedy so happens to log on soon, please contact me or PM me immediately so we can get our matches done with.
Speedy's DS has accumulated a few frequent flyer miles until it had a sudden and unfortunate high impact stop-over with a wall. He's unfortunately no longer in the league due to this.

Konqrr

MK11 Kabal = MK9 Kitana
Speedy's DS has accumulated a few frequent flyer miles until it had a sudden and unfortunate high impact stop-over with a wall. He's unfortunately no longer in the league due to this.
Another case of UMK DS frustration lol

Dreamcatcher

EFL Founder
GameOver: How about in the next few days? I have reliable internet now, even though I'm STILL not moved completely. Gay, but do-able. VERY gay and do-able. Yeah baby...okay a little too far. :D

Noob
Pink Godzilla - We have to play our matches this week. I tried to send you a FR but your list is full.

GameOver: How about in the next few days? I have reliable internet now, even though I'm STILL not moved completely. Gay, but do-able. VERY gay and do-able. Yeah baby...okay a little too far. :D
I'm good tomarrow during the day or at night. Thursday during the day would also be good during the day. Thursday night - Sunday afternoon is all about the alcohol, but something could probably be worked out. Lemme know.

It's very legit bro, i'm not going to be a sore loser. I know i'm on your skill levels, I just choke during the league matches lately. Game, you, and ROFL all took me 10-3

So, it's just a UMK slump. hopefully I break it on whoever I play next =]

Edit: There wasn't any lag at all when we played. I just choked lol. I get too serious in those league matches and I just can't play like I want to, and I miss any combo opportunity I get.

Dreamcatcher

EFL Founder
I'm good tomarrow during the day or at night. Thursday during the day would also be good during the day. Thursday night - Sunday afternoon is all about the alcohol, but something could probably be worked out. Lemme know.
So is sometime during the day okay? lol all right I'll look for ya.