What's new

UMK3 League. Divisions/Standings/Rules/Schedules and Comments

Huh... Thats suprising with your connection as bad as it is...

Do you have DSL or is that just how it is in that Wyoming place?

Just curious.

Its me and you this week Kiki, when is best for you to play?

PM me or let me know here or on XBL.

duB! when u see me online just send me a messege or chat inv...ill accept

Noob
To all league members:

Some changes in the league will be occurring during this week or just after the completion of this week. There have been a few people who have left the league and some re-arranging that now needs to be done. Please continue to play your scheduled games as they currently stand for now.

Xbox 360 Division 5 - You are currently not to play any games. Your division is being re-worked and schedules are being changed.

DS Division 2 - You are currently not to play any games. Your division is being re-worked and schedules are being changed.

hey stuscot it's our week, hit me up when your up for it.

EDIT: Also i would like to add i changed my gamertag from: ParaLyzer82 to o Paralyzer o

hey stuscot it's our week, hit me up when your up for it.

EDIT: Also i would like to add i changed my gamertag from: ParaLyzer82 to o Paralyzer o
Sounds good. I prefer to play at 9 or 10 PM CDT or after to avoid any latency problems, so if we're both on we can just play each other then.

I can't view the updated standings/schedule. Seriously, I need to unzip a file just to see some text? There has to be easier ways to do this.

Can someone tell me who I play this week, and what the div 1 standing are? I wanna know what the rest of the standing are too if anyone's bored.

Tim Static

Adminerator
I can't view the updated standings/schedule. Seriously, I need to unzip a file just to see some text? There has to be easier ways to do this.

Can someone tell me who I play this week, and what the div 1 standing are? I wanna know what the rest of the standing are too if anyone's bored.
I agree. This info needs to be posted here.

Also, I still dont understand why people who dont even post here are in the league.

Noob
guys,the standings and divisions will be posted again after this week. After the dropouts we've had, some of the divisions need to be re-aligned, which is currently being taken care of. I'll have everything done by the latest of Monday, but hopefully the division re-alignment will be sooner. Keep in mind, this also means I have to modify the schedules as well, and that's actually a tough job.

Basically, to bring everyone up to speed:

Division 5 is being closed as it is now a 3 player division, however the players remaining will be merged into Division 4. 1 player from Division 4 is moving into Division 3 to take the place of a player who dropped.

DS Division 2 is now a 3 player division and is being merged into a single DS Division with DS Division 1.

Guys, this takes a LONG time to do. I have alot of work ahead of me and I appreciate the patience. It's necessary though because I don't want to post any info that's wrong once the update is complete.

Noob

KM, basically it's easier for me to do one zip file with all the info instead of posting multiple files for download. I will, however, in the major update coming, be including both pdf and word documents to be viewable for the standings and schedules. The pdf files, however are the "official" documents as they are harder to modify than word files.

Has anyone heard of google sites? You can collaborate on google with an easy link.

Anyway, I think it would be a good place to store information. sites.google.com

I made one called ultimatemk3 if anyone you'd like to use it for league, you're more than welcome.

Or just post it here lol.

yo summoning this is my aim xxnick seifertxx I have it on my sidekick so if you have a free moment just aim me and I will drop what I am doing (except work) and play mk

Darx we NEED to play our games tommorow ASAP. I'm leaving out of town Saturday morning for about 2 weeks and Tomorrow will be the last day we can play. Or Sometime Tonight would work as well. Accept the FR and message me.

Kiki we need to play as well or if Phil says it's alright delay them a week until I get back.

DIZGIRL:

I think you and I are scheduled for matches this week on the DS. When do you want to play? I'm usually on after 11:00 p.m. CST throughout the week, and a little earlier on the weekends. Let me know what works for you.