What's new

UMK3 League. Divisions/Standings/Rules/Schedules and Comments

Dreamcatcher

EFL Founder
It's very legit bro, i'm not going to be a sore loser. I know i'm on your skill levels, I just choke during the league matches lately. Game, you, and ROFL all took me 10-3

So, it's just a UMK slump. hopefully I break it on whoever I play next =]

Edit: There wasn't any lag at all when we played. I just choked lol. I get too serious in those league matches and I just can't play like I want to, and I miss any combo opportunity I get.
Oh I for sure know you're better than that. (complement) I just relax and play now, the first series I played in this thing I strapped a helmet on like WW3 and got smoked lol.

It's very legit bro, i'm not going to be a sore loser. I know i'm on your skill levels, I just choke during the league matches lately. Game, you, and ROFL all took me 10-3

So, it's just a UMK slump. hopefully I break it on whoever I play next =]

Edit: There wasn't any lag at all when we played. I just choked lol. I get too serious in those league matches and I just can't play like I want to, and I miss any combo opportunity I get.
I got merked by Game too 10 to 1, but that one victory was a hell of a victory like best victory ever lol

summoning

Noncompliance to ASTM F 899-12 Standard
gotta play both of you guys let me know whats a good time. im free usually after 10 EST every weeknight until September

GGs KillerPhoenix.

10 ButtMan

9 Phoenix.

Very close last match. Thankfully I random-ed and got Kano. =]

Super Kick pop-up combo FTW!

Noob
OK players... Here's the deal...and this will be going out via email...

For week 6(that's this coming week the 4th of July Weekend):
ALL LEAGUE PLAY HAS BEEN POSTPONED FOR ONE WEEK

There are too many players that won't be available that weekend and I will be using the week for a few things.

1. Players who have to make up matches, please do so before the end of next week. All outstanding matches that I have as of July 7th(that's a Monday) will be considered forfeited by one or both players and each player will revieve a 0-10 for it UNLESS YOU EMAIL THE LEAGUE and I will re-schedule it. If you have an outstanding match and you do not email the league, expect it to be forfeited.THIS DOES NOT APPLY TO THE PLAYERS IN DIVISION 5 OR DS DIVISION 2.

2. I will be re-organizing Division 4 in order to include the remaining 3 players from Division 5 into it. Kaldragon, Styroteqe, and raporto, you are all now part of Division 4, and you will have to make up some games from weeks 1-5, then weeks 6-10 will be played a little differently, as I have to re-do the schedule to include you against each Div. 4 player 1 time.

3. With the re-ordering of the schedule will also be the updating of stats and standings. This will take place during the July 4th week and will hopefully be available before next weekend. I will, however, post whatever stats and standing I have complete very soon.

4. Buttman and Loco - Your match has a significant amount of importance. The ruling above about outstanding matches does not apply to your match. Buttman has contacted the League and Loco numerous times in an attempt to play. Loco, you're on the clock and have a forfeit pending. If the game is not played or you do not contact the League regarding a re-schedule, you will forfeit the match as of Sunday Night(Monday Morning) at midnight Eastern Standard.

This will be sent in an email to all league participants.

Noob
Email sent. There are no excuses for what is listed on that email. Please get your outstanding matches done before next week.

Summoning THIS WEDNESDAY night between 9:00 pm cst to around 2ish am cst is when we will play make a note of it cause I'm not going to get a 0 - 10 loss whatever if we're both on any other time I will play just invite

Dreamcatcher

EFL Founder
My goodness, seems I play Summoning this week. I didn't realize because of the two series of makeups I had, but I will attempt to contact and play you. I understand you have a strenous job so it's fine. I'll simply wait to hear back from you or try and find you on XBL.

Konqrr

MK11 Kabal = MK9 Kitana
I won't have internet access for a couple weeks so the League will either have to 0-10 me or wait ;_;

summoning

Noncompliance to ASTM F 899-12 Standard
apologies to all i had to play in the last few weeks, its been crazy hectic busy around here I will add all you guys in XBL and try to make up everything in the next few days if i see you guys on ill msg you
, seems to be the best way to just msg you on the XBL

Dreamcatcher

EFL Founder
apologies to all i had to play in the last few weeks, its been crazy hectic busy around here I will add all you guys in XBL and try to make up everything in the next few days if i see you guys on ill msg you
, seems to be the best way to just msg you on the XBL
Sounds good buddy. Whenever you're ready.