What's new

UMK3 League. Divisions/Standings/Rules/Schedules and Comments

Very GGs DizGirl, 10-2 in your favor. Someday I'll beat that Lao of yours. :)
lol way to go Miss Spin

BTW: Week 3;
Buttman: 10
Paralyzer: 3 :(

there were some awesome fights tho, that kabal vs kano oh man, and the classic subzero fight we had, yay lol some pretty tough matches there, that was fun, had me on the edge of my seat lol

lol way to go Miss Spin

there were some awesome fights tho, that kabal vs kano oh man, and the classic subzero fight we had, yay lol some pretty tough matches there, that was fun, had me on the edge of my seat lol

thanks buddy

ROFL it's me and you next week =]

I tried to get some matches in with ya today but I guess you were busy!

Anyway, hit me up anytime after I posted this and we'll do our matches.

lol way to go Miss Spin

You got a lot better. You're sweeping more often with Kano which is good. Go on in a little so we can play more.

Noob
TheEnd_ - I was supposed to be online all day today but got the call to go umpire all day now. I will re-schedule our games for early next week.

LI Maverick - Please see above... I'll re-schedule our games for next week.

That'll be crazy....

and yeah ROFL we'll play our matches any time today or tomorrow... I gotta write a term paper so I might as well just get them over with.

Well, finally I have some time to play Game Over tonight. I fire up the 360 with my Hori and the thing won't register Right at all. The wire coming out was pretty frayed and if I bend it right the stick will turn off, so I got out the 360 pcb that I was going to use to convert my X-Arcade and cut off the wire to replace the one that was frayed on the Hori. This worked, but Right still will not work. I even replaced the switch and nothing. It must be a problem with the PCB of the Hori itself, wierd though as all other buttons work but not Right even with a new wire and switch.

So the reason I'm posting this is not to bow out of this League, but to say that until I get an AIAB stick (hopefully in a couple months), I'll be forced to use the 360 pad to play. I will only be playing UMK3 in the League and I am very sure that I will lose 10-0 to everyone but I will play nonetheless.

;_;
That's shitty man. You need a few days to practice or anything? It's no fun playing people when they are gimped. I saw that you wrote that you'd be at night. That works for me also. If there's a particular night that works for you then let me know. I'm betting dubs or 9.95 will understand.

Konqrr

MK11 Kabal = MK9 Kitana
Nah, I'm good to play, even gimped. I may eek out a win or two lol

It's funny, I won more last night with Liu and Cyrax than anyone else due to people underestimating them and how NOBODY plays Liu and don't really know what to expect aside from the crazy jumping flying kick idiots that use him. It was almost fun, albeit frustrating not being able to do even Liu's specials half the time. Come on...ff+hk? How is this hard?!?!

I'll be on later this evening GO, so look for me!

Tim Static

Adminerator
Well, finally I have some time to play Game Over tonight. I fire up the 360 with my Hori and the thing won't register Right at all. The wire coming out was pretty frayed and if I bend it right the stick will turn off, so I got out the 360 pcb that I was going to use to convert my X-Arcade and cut off the wire to replace the one that was frayed on the Hori. This worked, but Right still will not work. I even replaced the switch and nothing. It must be a problem with the PCB of the Hori itself, wierd though as all other buttons work but not Right even with a new wire and switch.

So the reason I'm posting this is not to bow out of this League, but to say that until I get an AIAB stick (hopefully in a couple months), I'll be forced to use the 360 pad to play. I will only be playing UMK3 in the League and I am very sure that I will lose 10-0 to everyone but I will play nonetheless.

;_;
Fuckin rain

TheEnd_ - I was supposed to be online all day today but got the call to go umpire all day now. I will re-schedule our games for early next week.

LI Maverick - Please see above... I'll re-schedule our games for next week.
No problem, just let me know what day and time works for you. My schedule is very busy, as well!

Dreamcatcher

EFL Founder
Wow, after reading more of this thread that I'd missed when I was away, I'm glad I'm in the division I am. The guys I play are all badass and don't bitch at all about anything when they lose. (at least since I can remember)

I'll be able to play again soon, but I'll have to take another 10-0 this week. My shit should be back up next week easily.

Wow, after reading more of this thread that I'd missed when I was away, I'm glad I'm in the division I am. The guys I play are all badass and don't bitch at all about anything when they lose. (at least since I can remember)

I'll be able to play again soon, but I'll have to take another 10-0 this week. My shit should be back up next week easily.
Lol, yeah so far our division has been really fun man. Too bad about taking all these losses man, i'd really like to get some non official matches done whenever you get back man.

I gotta play Li_Mav on the DS this week
and ROFL, me and you are doin this shit today after i'm done with my paper

dubson

Noob

Huh... Thats suprising with your connection as bad as it is...

Do you have DSL or is that just how it is in that Wyoming place?

Just curious.

Its me and you this week Kiki, when is best for you to play?

PM me or let me know here or on XBL.

Dreamcatcher: We're not making you take the losses. You're getting re-schedules for those weeks.
Haha there goes my perfect record! FUCK!

I'm just messin around though, I'd definately perfer the reschedules.

I'm gonna have to agree that D2/ JV is the best. Sheeva mirror matches and low tier battles were sick.