What's new

TYM's IGAU November tier list

I think he is OP too but you have to put work in with him. He isn't pre-patch superman.

theres no way in christ he goes even with raven is all im saying no way

she can barely move fullscreen (orbs super far and far ground think blow up slow dash chars)
she can barely ever get her trait out (mb ground thing)
shes at risk to zone
she can't do much about tele

mmh doesn't lose to bane with his multi hit b3 and ability to 22 after a block charged and cover himself with trait and his mobility and mixup

and hawkgirl??? can't she just be jump back teled for going in the air? or mb ground thinged??? even maybe with all her bullshit...

Immortal

Blind justice....
Flash matchup is pretty bad yeah. Superman matchup is kinda eh to me. He can punish overhead tele with f23 but other than that I really havent fleshed this matchup out yet. Bane is another wildcard I haven't had to play yet but I need to. In theory I can see him winning off armor and wakeup game but that remains to be seen by me.

I honestly do believe most of his matchups are 5-5 though and some 6-4 here and there.
Elaborate on that.

Why Flash MU is so bad? You can keep him out with orbs setup and occasional overhead tele. Superman is meh in my opinion he can't zone out MMH and his rush down is pretty much stopped same as Flash -> with orbs. And most important -> Bane? Hes only advantage is armor and when you expect the rushdown you can punish it in multiple ways, really dont see how he can be threat to MMH. Thou to be honest i didn't play really good Bane players yet.

RYX

BIG PUSHER
Elaborate on that.

Why Flash MU is so bad? You can keep him out with orbs setup and occasional overhead tele. Superman is meh in my opinion he can't zone out MMH and his rush down is pretty much stopped same as Flash -> with orbs. And most important -> Bane? Hes only advantage is armor and when you expect the rushdown you can punish it in multiple ways, really dont see how he can be threat to MMH. Thou to be honest i didn't play really good Bane players yet.
you can't keep bane out, you can't wake up, so on and so forth

mmh is very competitive vs. supes in the footsie game, has better mixups, outzones him and punishes him for zoning... i wanna see supes consistenly punish oh tele..

AK Stormthegates

WOOLAY!!!!
mmh is very competitive vs. supes in the footsie game, has better mixups, outzones him and punishes him for zoning... i wanna see supes consistenly punish oh tele..
Its not as mindblowing as you think. He just blocks the overhead tele and WAILS on the foward 2. Im not saying the matchup is bad I just said I need to play it more.

Immortal

Blind justice....
you can't keep bane out, you can't wake up, so on and so forth
I use tele on him pretty safely and with trait i can just fuck him in every possible way, just need to watch out for the armor. I dont see how this can be in Bane fav.

RYX

BIG PUSHER
I use tele on him pretty safely and with trait i can just fuck him in every possible way, just need to watch out for the armor. I dont see how this can be in Bane fav.
Can I ask who you play?

Bane can armor your TP pretty handily...

Rude

You will serve me in The Netherrealm
Hmm. I'm not sure MMH's orbs are supposed to be these godlike zoning tools that people seem to think they are. Based on how I've seen MMH players use them, they're more for set-ups and baiting certain kinds of movement.

But I don't even play MMH. So there's that.

So, is this list made out of every character forums' match-up charts? I hope so. :)

Hmm. I'm not sure MMH's orbs are supposed to be these godlike zoning tools that people seem to think they are. Based on how I've seen MMH players use them, they're more for set-ups and baiting certain kinds of movement.

But I don't even play MMH. So there's that.

So, is this list made out of every character forums' match-up charts? I hope so. :)

orbs are godlike.... mb is free pressure... if i dont want you to movebackwards ill trhow it backwards... if i think your going to start zoning ill make you move... if i think your going to dash ill throw in in dash range after i hit you with a projectiel... they force you to move and i have 22... they are amazing... vs deathstroke i find them so useful

the mb orb is a tough hit/confirm but its such a grossly overpowered move

Immortal

Blind justice....
Can I ask who you play?

Bane can armor your TP pretty handily...
Batgirl / MMH.

Sure he can but im not throwing some random TPs, im only using it to punish his rushdowns. Really need exp in this MU with some good Bane player. Most i've played are pretty easy to dealt with.

RYX

BIG PUSHER
Batgirl / MMH.

Sure he can but im not throwing some random TPs, im only using it to punish his rushdowns. Really need exp in this MU with some good Bane player. Most i've played are pretty easy to dealt with.
Imeant what Bane players, haha.

Do you play on PSN?