What's new

TYM's IGAU November tier list

HellblazerHawkman

Confused Thanagarian
I agree with the math, disagree with how it comes out. The way that's placed, I disagree that HG is higher than Deathstroke, Doomsday, Catwoman, Green Arrow, and Solomon Grundy. I think the list would look better in a tiered sense, meaning the guys I named would roughly be on the same tier, as opposed to being above one another. Having said that, some of those MU numbers look beat as hell, not your fault though TC

The idea of the op is good I think. As the op stated this is the data hes accumulated through various forums and MU discussions. Do I agree? No, but this shows some of the ridiculous ideas of the community now. If we could just set aside downplaying/uplaying because we either main a so called character or because a certain character is a bad MU for you doesnt mean hes higher on the tier list. I personally think top 3 in no order are zod, mmh, aquaman. Batgirl should be moved up to top 10, killer frost should stay top 10 but moved down a little. And cyborg needs to be moved way down and green lantern needs to be top 10 imo.

1man3letters

Alpha Tarkatan - Moderator
Aquaman can trait out of it, IIRC.

if match-up numbers don't apply to vortex characters, then Scorpion is top tier because match up numbers don't apply to him, he has a vortex(the only actual vortex). 1man3letters shame on you and your forums

lol ares-scorpion is marked 5-5 on this chart and shame on me?
no, shame on everybody else :p

Reactions: RYX

DarkPage

Noob
Yeah man I say just start doing group tiers like every one in A, B, C

in no order really besides maybe the top2-3 I think that will help it be a bit more vague and therefore being abit more accurate when the game gets more fleshed out and the individual character placement is more obvious.

Pig Of The Hut

Day 0 Phenomenal Dr. Fate and Darkseid player
The funny part.... not a SINGLE.... SINGLE post was about how the diff. between the top and bottom was 1.7

instead.... you try to say "so and so is above so and so"

This is why you stay in school.
Regardless list sucks

Wrong numbers

5-5 NW vs ZOD and 5-5 vs cyborg?

I guess I'm just really good then lol

RYX

BIG PUSHER
The funny part.... not a SINGLE.... SINGLE post was about how the diff. between the top and bottom was 1.7

instead.... you try to say "so and so is above so and so"

This is why you stay in school.
not really sure why it needs to be mentioned when it's already been stated (a while ago) that the gap between characters isn't really that huge. what should be discussed is match-ups in order to bring everyone to a general conclusion, considering the general consensus that a lot of the numbers are wrong in this chart

and it's more like 1.8 :)

Pig Of The Hut

Day 0 Phenomenal Dr. Fate and Darkseid player
Im asking why I havent had the chance to play the matchup alot.
Your character out footsies,out damages , immune to MB laser
Combos, traits out of laser mix up in 50 50 full screen game, u have a move in block that does 15.5 chip

FTD safe from 70% of screen

IAZB useless

When zods beat Aquaman we worked our asses off

NRF CharlieMurphy

Kindergarten Meta
not really sure why it needs to be mentioned when it's already been stated (a while ago) that the gap between characters isn't really that huge. what should be discussed is match-ups in order to bring everyone to a general conclusion, considering the general consensus that a lot of the numbers are wrong in this chart

and it's more like 1.8 :)
But does it really matter?

I guess thats my point.

Jeffreys

Grundy think you handsome!
Everybody Green is getting fucking downplayed, this is horseshit.

Thanks alot Reptile mains.