What's new

TYM's IGAU November tier list

Looking at that chart kind of opened my eyes. I saw Grundy for example, and though no way in hell he's that low. Then look at every character and feel almost everyone is interchangeable. It's still got some shit, but I'm loving the overall balance in this game right now.

Doombawkz

Trust me, I'm a doctor
That's what I was saying. I'm loving how the way you match-up to the top 3 is becoming less and less relevant because there are so many other characters on the rise that you need good experience against a much wider range to hope to be successful instead of how good you can fight Kabal/Kenshi/Cyrax/Sonya.

Like nowadays and looking at it, no matter where you are you need to know how to fight Bane to be successful in a tourney. As far as I'm concerned, that's a phenomenal show of Balance considering he is around the middle of the list.

HellblazerHawkman

Confused Thanagarian
Feck that, I'd wake up early and make him some breakfast. Where you at? Bringin' it to bed.
Oh yeah? I'd take him out on 8 dates, meet his parents on the ninth, get an apartment together after the tenth, and request his hand in marriage after 2 years, when we'd adopt a young African boy we'd name Javier! Your move bitch

It's saying a lot that the worst character in the game still averages a 4-6. The best character averages a 6-4. I haven't seen any other game like that. Sean in 3d strike averages like a 2.5. Chun and Yun have around a 7.

Lumpymoomilk

Online Punching Bag
Once everything is said and done down the road with tech, leveling up ect. I bet the tier lists won't look much different than they originally did, even after 1.06 top tier stayed top tier, mid tier stayed mid tier, some low tier can take on mid tier a little easier but still struggle against top tiers.

Just because a character gets a boost to a special or a trait or gets a small nerf to hitbox or frame data doesn't change how good they are as a character overall. Superman still has great normals and specials, Lobo still has pretty mediocre normals, Black Adam is still pretty awesome overall, and Joker still sucks. Not that much has changed nor will change in the future. Martian Manhunter was already crazy good and they gave him a buff of sorts wtf?

The only other factors that changes in these numbers in the future are upplayers downplayers and characters that are being slept on.

That's funny coming from the guy who posted a while ago that Green Arrow was top 10.
I said possible candidate for top 15. And that was before everyone else got buffed fool. But today all characters are candidate for top 15.

Plus GA players needed to get policed on back then. :) Remember when you were all saying GA's Super was terrible because we could clash the follow up LOL.

@MylesWright_

I'll be back 3ing
Aquaman, MMH, Doomsday, Superman, Zod, Flash, Batman, Black Adam, Green Lantern, Batgirl, Killer Frost, Wonder Woman

Top 11*. I believe ANY of the above characters can win a tournament.

Right now, these characters are the best in the game. There are a few characters that I can see moving up, but I am not certain if that any of the above will completely fall off.

Raven & Sinestro would be tied for 12th*.

Cossner

King of the Jobbers 2015
Administrator
I said possible candidate for top 15. And that was before everyone else got buffed fool. But today all characters are candidate for top 15.

Plus GA players needed to get policed on back then. :) Remember when you were all saying GA's Super was terrible because we could clash the follow up LOL.
Or 45% unclashable for only 4 bars watch out. And yeah you did say top 10.

He's bottom 5, no questions asked. Whoever doesn't play with him, doesn't understand. You disagree yet you put him as a favorable match up for yourselves in your own character tier lists. Smart. "This character is so good but everyone 6 - 4s him". TYM