TYM's IGAU November tier list

Discussion in 'Gameplay Topics' started by Duck Nation, Nov 3, 2013.

1. Duck Nation

Duck Nation Stay HIV positive

PSN:
    Killzuel
    And let me be clear, not my tier list. I've been picking over this for maybe two weeks, browsing the forums and picking over matchup discussion and trying to refine it as best I can and using as much (good) input as I can find. I'm not going to claim to be successful here because I have fuck-all of an idea of whether I was. I don't even know what the fuck success here would be defined as. I have more to say, but I'm also incredibly tired and I want to go to bed. Here's the chart I assembled:

[​IMG]

And from that, the current tier list of the game as dictated by the weird gestalt consciousness of the TYM community is:

[​IMG]

Have fun, don't kill each other, good night.
  2. RYX

RYX gotta go fast

3. trustinme

trustinme xbl-OBS trustinme

Batgirl not top 10? Lmao.
  4. Sajam

Sajam Nightwing In Retirement

5. AK Stormthegates

AK Stormthegates The New Master of Zoning

I agree with the MMH matchups except for Aquaman. I think that matchup is 5-5 but I'm not going to split hairs about it. Makes my dick look bigger when I beat one.
  6. Derptile

Derptile Politically Incorrect

XBL:
    Derptile
    Green Arrow players:
    [​IMG]
  7. Immortal

Immortal Blind justice....

Martian Manhunter 7th?

[​IMG]
  8. @MylesWright_

@MylesWright_ Retired Killer Frost CEO. Only Relevant KF

I wasn't aware Lobo was better than Grundy, Cyborg was close to top 10 and that Killer Frost was the second best character in the game.
    I may just make 'Why Killer Frost is mid tier volume 2' later today
    x0Kakashi likes this.
  9. zuurrkk

zuurrkk World's worst GL

Hey guys I thought GL was cheap and top 5?
  10. zoofs

zoofs Noob

the fuck is this
  11. zuurrkk

zuurrkk World's worst GL

Assuming it's a collective tier list based on matchup numbers from each characters respective matchup discussion.

That being said, surprised zatanna is so high.
    KIllaByte likes this.
  12. zoofs

zoofs Noob

i think its more likely just the dumb opinions of various people that post here, mixed into one tier list.. it really makes no sense lol
  13. RYX

RYX gotta go fast

why would you say she's top 10?

I don't think she's top 10. :s
  14. zuurrkk

zuurrkk World's worst GL

*shrugs* as if we needed ANOTHER tier list too.
  15. zoofs

zoofs Noob

shes definitely top 10, maybe not top 5 but 100% top 10
    RunwayMafia likes this.
  16. RYX

RYX gotta go fast

i don't agree.

this tier list gives me 11 characters that are supposedly better.
  17. Disaster FX

Disaster FX Where did you learn to zone? ON A FARM?!

I like the concept, but it shows how full of shit we all are about our matchups.
  18. zoofs

zoofs Noob

lol

this tier list is 10/10, fantastic, definitely a great judge of the characters that are better than batgirl
  19. RYX

RYX gotta go fast

okay, where's your counter-argument
  20. trustinme

trustinme xbl-OBS trustinme

she has safe 50/50's,you can't jump,you can't go for a interactable,meterless vortex.
  21. Angry Yoda is

Angry Yoda is Banned

how do people think supes and aqua beat mmh??? no way...

I dont think he loses to bane either

I think he might lose to flash

but not a bad list... i do think mmh is being downplayed some of those matchups are more in his favor i think... deathstroke at 19 is eh... catwoman at 24??? wtf...
  22. AK Stormthegates

Flash matchup is pretty bad yeah. Superman matchup is kinda eh to me. He can punish overhead tele with f23 but other than that I really havent fleshed this matchup out yet. Bane is another wildcard I haven't had to play yet but I need to. In theory I can see him winning off armor and wakeup game but that remains to be seen by me.

I honestly do believe most of his matchups are 5-5 though and some 6-4 here and there.
  23. Angry Yoda is

Angry Yoda is Banned

i think hes op... i wasnt aware supes punished oh tele i've been played ol too much, that changes my opinion i think
  24. RYX

RYX gotta go fast

everyone is OP

MMH still has losing match-ups, Bane is probably even but he very likely could win
  25. AK Stormthegates

I think he is OP too but you have to put work in with him. He isn't pre-patch superman.