What's new

Those Quotes We All Wish We Could Take Back -- The Forgiveness Thread

coolwhip

Noob
I am no longer going to argue why Deathstroke is not top 10. Only online scrubs believe that Deathstroke is still top 10 because they do not punish low gunshots on block.

Also, MIT has so much confidence in Deathstroke being top 10 that he was afraid to fight my Zod with Deathstroke in Las Vegas. He knew he was not going to be able to beat me in a series.
I don't play online. MIT not fighting you with Deathstroke doesn't mean much since he plays most of the cast and will always pick the character he's most comfortable with in a specific match-up.

Seriously, no trolling, why is Deathstroke not top 10? You think Batman is top 10. You're adamant that King downplays Batman, well, I was actually among the first ones here to make the Deathstroke-Batman comparison. I honestly think, as a Batman main with an alt Deathstroke, the latter is a better character.

M2Dave

Zoning Master
Seriously, no trolling, why is Deathstroke not top 10?
Why would he be top 10? He is average in every aspect of the game (i.e., footsies, zoning, damage output, interactable object control, mobility, etc.). The anti-zoning is still very good. On the other hand, the trait is worthless. I had to listen to fools like MIT for many months post-patch rant about how much better the trait had become. Some fools also predicted the trait would in time "become as good as Zod's".

Even your God and idol Slips has called Deathstroke "the Sektor of Injustice".

coolwhip

Noob
Why would he be top 10? He is average in every aspect of the game (i.e., footsies, zoning, damage output, interactable object control, mobility, etc.). The anti-zoning is still very good. On the other hand, the trait is worthless. I had to listen to fools like MIT for many months post-patch rant about how much better the trait had become. Some fools also predicted the trait would in time "become as good as Zod's".

He said Deathstroke is similar to Sektor in that he is a jack of all trades without necessarily being super cheap. I don't think he meant to say he literally has Sektor's tier placement. Deathstroke is not average in every aspect of the game. He's got a godlike anti air, his footsies are certainly not average, he's got 50/50's, great wake-ups, excellent jumping attacks, and a great corner game. There's no way you actually believe what you're saying Dave, come on. Maybe you should listen to my "god and idol" Slips, the Tekken legend.

He said Deathstroke is similar to Sektor in that he is a jack of all trades without necessarily being super cheap. I don't think he meant to say he literally has Sektor's tier placement. Deathstroke is not average in every aspect of the game. He's got a godlike anti air, his footsies are certainly not average, he's got 50/50's, great wake-ups, excellent jumping attacks, and a great corner game. There's no way you actually believe what you're saying Dave, come on. Maybe you should listen to my "god and idol" Slips, the Tekken legend.
Also what top tier 7 3s DS? Oh wait none of them do and he goes even with characters like superman, sinestro, and aquaman.

TKB

Noob

This statement is so false it literally makes my head hurt.

As m2dave says himself...

"Fool."

Also:

If you turn off interactable objects, Zod becomes mediocre, so I vote no.
Yeah. Apologize.

Emperor Eevee

Learn to take a joke pal!
I will forgive @AL Eevee for his insolence if he admits that Harley-Joker is 4-6.

I instead subbed in @EMP Dark who, from what I hear, won their set 40-17.

5-5 my ass.
2 things

1) Psn feels different from Xbl
2) its online.

Like I said, I have much more experience in this MU than you do. Emp Dark is a great Joker, but I both let him get away with alot of stuff and I was playing very sloppy and began to show patterns.

Slips

Feared by dragons. Desired by virgins.
Why the hell would I apologize for a statement that is absolutely right?

Sektor was just outside of top 10 in MK9. Possibly as low as 14th or 15th. He was a well balanced character with no flaws other than getting torched by Kabal, Cyrax and maybe Kenshi. Deathstroke is easily top 12. It's possible he's even top 10.

In fact, he's got even less bad matchups than Sektor.

I was actually sooo right about that statement I might've been wrong. Deathstroke is probably better off than Sektor.

SaltFace NS

Ultimate Mileena Exterminator
2 things

1) Psn feels different from Xbl
2) its online.

Like I said, I have much more experience in this MU than you do. Emp Dark is a great Joker, but I both let him get away with alot of stuff and I was playing very sloppy and began to show patterns.
Don't feed the troll Eevee. :16Bit

HeroesNZ

Baconlord's Billionaire Sugar Daddy
Decided to take a stroll through the Batgirl forums...
You can't react to any of her 50/50's in her vortex. You just can't.
Maybe you can't, but others can. It's 14 frames at least on startup
Just so I know what you're saying:

You believe a 14-frame mixup is reactable?
I reacted to it whilst playing someone earlier quite consistently, if you watch for one coming out and it comes out block it accordingly. Or else just block the other one. It's like breaking combos in KI, it's possible. Just practice and work on reactions
Youph's reactions confirmed OP. Oh and let's not forget about NW:
His d1 is +1 on block in staff and +3 in escrima
Staff D1 is +3 and Escrima D1 is +5 breh
Bruh if Nw had frame data like that he wouldnt be top 15 lol he would have block infinites ctfu.
Seriously, this post is bad and you should feel bad.

Oh and how could I forget?
We have one of the best character forums. I love the NW boards.
<3

Me:

*sees alert that I've been quoted in this thread*

"OH SHIT!"

*goes to thread, it's just my convo with Youphemism getting blown up for saying BG vortex is reactible*

"Whew, that was a close one!"

*goes back to deleting all my previous posts ever made*
You should apologize for this shit post trying to fish for likes.

coolwhip

Noob
Decided to take a stroll through the Batgirl forums...

Youph's reactions confirmed OP. Oh and let's not forget about NW:

Seriously, this post is bad and you should feel bad.

Oh and how could I forget?

<3
I'm convinced everyone on TYM is a robot. That's the only possible explanation for their alleged reaction times. Seriously, EVERYTHING is reactable according to TYM. Too bad none of Sonic Fox's opponents have those reactions.

xInfra Deadx

Gimmick stolen by Jordan Peele
I am not forgiving Bane or Flash players anytime soon. I don't want to hear this much whining when MKX comes around and a character is broken because of buff that THEY DID NOT NEED.