What's new

The Walking Dead Season 5

Zoidberg747

My blades will find your heart
"Cmon Eugene Let's go"
"I don't want to"
LOLOLOL not obvious at all that eugene doesn't have a cure and just wants to stay alive
He already explained what his plan is. He'd have to have a PhD in bullshitting to make all that crap up on the spot.

cR Biohazard

Team Torr
I really hope that nothing bad happened to Carol, if Beth is the one Daryl is refering to when he says "come on out" and it's because Carol had to sacrifice herself for Beth... Please Walking Dead... don't do this....

RunwayMafia

Shoot them. Shoot them all.
I really hope that nothing bad happened to Carol, if Beth is the one Daryl is refering to when he says "come on out" and it's because Carol had to sacrifice herself for Beth... Please Walking Dead... don't do this....
I know… something is def up with Carol. I'm terrified.

I know… something is def up with Carol. I'm terrified.
I really feel Carol will sacrifice herself for Beth.
She wasn't able to protect Lizzie and Mika after she promised their father she would, so the least she could do is protect Herschel's daughter.
Or who knows, maybe Beth really has some sort of cure in her, and not Eugene. That would be a cool plot twist. I know Eugene is full of it, but maybe Beth is immune or idk. The time for a cure is near though

EMPEROR PRYCE

WAR SEASON "THE WEAK EXPOSED!"
I feel that Daryl is with more people than just Beth and Carol, hence the "come on out" had he walked up with more than just who he left with.. there couldve been some kind of confrontation maybe?

Also, anyone else find it weird that maggy really doesnt give a FUCK about beths disappearance?

OG Mannimal

OG "OG Mannimal" Mannimal
I feel that Daryl is with more people than just Beth and Carol, hence the "come on out" had he walked up with more than just who he left with.. there couldve been some kind of confrontation maybe?

Also, anyone else find it weird that maggy really doesnt give a FUCK about beths disappearance?
A lot of people bring up the Maggie/Beth thing when talking about the show, but I've always interpreted it as a "casualties of war" type thing, no questions asked and just kind of accepted when Daryl showed up without Beth. Just like how no one has asked *yet?* about Lizzie and her sister

Shaazzyam

undefeated online evo champion
What was up with Glenn, Maggie, and Tara looking all terrified when Rick & company were killing the cannibals?

And on the final death scene... is Bob's head made out of butter? Or is Tyrese that much of a beast?

OG Mannimal

OG "OG Mannimal" Mannimal
What was up with Glenn, Maggie, and Tara looking all terrified when Rick & company were killing the cannibals?

And is Bob's head made out of butter? Or is Tyrese that much of a beast
Knowing Tyrese he probably slipped the knife in between Bobs neck and the couch, and Carol will have to kill Zombob.

EMPEROR PRYCE

WAR SEASON "THE WEAK EXPOSED!"

And on the final death scene... is Bob's head made out of butter? Or is Tyrese that much of a beast?
Tyrese is a beast but I thought the same shit lol. The termites got what was coming to them though. glenn Maggie and Tara need to get w the program. I think they've had other interests than Rick lately though anyway.

Wemfs

The only morality in a cruel world is chance.
So... is Rick and co. going to meet back up with Abraham and co. sometime soon? I'm sad they had to part ways. :(

Well, according to the season 5 trailer we all see in july, it shows Beth running out of the asylum/hospital.

But something tells me the doctor and sheriff are playing dress up. I think they are lunatics. lol

RunwayMafia

Shoot them. Shoot them all.
So... is Rick and co. going to meet back up with Abraham and co. sometime soon? I'm sad they had to part ways. :(
LBR, they aren't going to get far MUCH LESS anywhere near DC. Judging from the previews, something clearly happens to their bus because they are frantically fighting zombies and at some point Abraham is on the ground crying. I'm assuming either Rosita gets bit or that's his reaction to finding out Eugene is full of shit...