What's new

The Walking Dead Season 5

RunwayMafia

Shoot them. Shoot them all.
It's just Bob, Carol and Daryl that are missing, Maggie assumes that they got nabbed too. Also I want to see where this Maggie, Glenn, Tara triangle goes so hopefully nobody dies before that.
I'm calling it now....

Tara will take Carol's place from the comics....

Remember what Carol in the comics proposed to Rick and Lori and what eventually happened to her....

Calling it!

Hope this season is at least decent considering how the last two seasons started getting really repetitive. I'll watch after the conclusion of Boardwalk Empire, nothing can intervene with this show. :)

cR Biohazard

Team Torr
I'm calling it now....

Tara will take Carol's place from the comics....

Remember what Carol in the comics proposed to Rick and Lori and what eventually happened to her....

Calling it!
Damn it you beat me to the punch, I was talking with some co-workers about that the whole day but I couldn't post it, I'm waiting for the eventual Tara/Maggie kiss, it'll be awesome and awkward at the same time

RunwayMafia

Shoot them. Shoot them all.
Damn it you beat me to the punch, I was talking with some co-workers about that the whole day but I couldn't post it, I'm waiting for the eventual Tara/Maggie kiss, it'll be awesome and awkward at the same time
Lol, typical straight dude....

Nah, I don't think it will be good...AT ALL.

Also, do you get the vibe that Garreth may have perhaps of known Bob before Terminus? Something about the way he spoke to Bob made me think they knew each other...idk. Bob was a part of two groups before Ricks.

iheartBBC

Wake up DPs
A few questions about the last episode:

I don't know how zombisim works in the show, but isn't everyone infected already? Do bites cause it to occur faster/occur without dying?

When Bob walked out and started sobbing, I just knew he was about to kill himself. And I'm guessing they sedated him before they started eating his legs? He woke up pretty casually for a leutinent Dan.
Also, does anyone know Gareth's brother's name?

cR Biohazard

Team Torr
Lol, typical straight dude....

Nah, I don't think it will be good...AT ALL.

Also, do you get the vibe that Garreth may have perhaps of known Bob before Terminus? Something about the way he spoke to Bob made me think they knew each other...idk. Bob was a part of two groups before Ricks.
Bob was a with a few other groups before Rick's but he definitely doesn't seem to recognize Garreth so I doubt it. I think they would have brought it up when the Termites first captured them. The whole bit about how Bob was the last remaining survivor from his groups and that he is an alcoholic would have made into some very interesting stuff for his character imo. I'm not really happy that they decided to off his character like this but it is what it is.

OG Mannimal

OG "OG Mannimal" Mannimal
Bob was a with a few other groups before Rick's but he definitely doesn't seem to recognize Garreth so I doubt it. I think they would have brought it up when the Termites first captured them. The whole bit about how Bob was the last remaining survivor from his groups and that he is an alcoholic would have made into some very interesting stuff for his character imo. I'm not really happy that they decided to off his character like this but it is what it is.
Well we don't know for sure that Bob will die, but it's really likely that he will. I hope he somehow stays alive, I like the character a loT

cR Biohazard

Team Torr
Well we don't know for sure that Bob will die, but it's really likely that he will. I hope he somehow stays alive, I like the character a loT
I like Bob too but the only reason Hershel was able to stay alive was because they stayed put at the prison and he didn't have to get around much. There's no way that Bob can make it with that stump, plus he has to fulfill Dale's role in the comics... and get his other leg eaten as well.

Wemfs

The only morality in a cruel world is chance.
Eating Bob's leg right in front of him! Whoa! :eek:

I wonder who wrote that you'll burn in hell message on the church outside... and the priest seems full of shit. Not believing everything he's saying at all. Very suspect if you ask me.

Wemfs

The only morality in a cruel world is chance.
Don't ya'll think Garreth and his people would've checked out Bob for bites before chomping down on his leg? I think they would've.

EMPEROR PRYCE

WAR SEASON "THE WEAK EXPOSED!"
A few questions about the last episode:

I don't know how zombisim works in the show, but isn't everyone infected already? Do bites cause it to occur faster/occur without dying?

When Bob walked out and started sobbing, I just knew he was about to kill himself. And I'm guessing they sedated him before they started eating his legs? He woke up pretty casually for a leutinent Dan.
Also, does anyone know Gareth's brother's name?
How I see it is... Everyone has the virus, once you die you reanimate and become a host, with the mission of spreading it. I don't believe the bites speed the process up, i believe the bites give you a high fever and kills you. To me it makes the most sense.

Something tells me hes going to live, I feel if he were going to die they would've killed him right away. They normally don't tease death episode to episode like that. Imagine if Hershels head got chopped half way off and the episode ended there. that'd be horrible. If he does end up dying though, someone is going to die with him.

Also, I feel Tyrese is either going to

A: Become exiled from the group with Sasha ( i said shasta last time lmao) for lying about killing the guy

B: Find the guy before the group does and settle the beef.

iheartBBC

Wake up DPs
How I see it is... Everyone has the virus, once you die you reanimate and become a host, with the mission of spreading it. I don't believe the bites speed the process up, i believe the bites give you a high fever and kills you. To me it makes the most sense.

Something tells me hes going to live, I feel if he were going to die they would've killed him right away. They normally don't tease death episode to episode like that. Imagine if Hershels head got chopped half way off and the episode ended there. that'd be horrible. If he does end up dying though, someone is going to die with him.

Also, I feel Tyrese is either going to

A: Become exiled from the group with Sasha ( i said shasta last time lmao) for lying about killing the guy

B: Find the guy before the group does and settle the beef.
Wasn't that guy that Tyrese "killed" at the BobBQ? I think that he probably thought he really did kill him by beating his face in. Still, rule number one, he should have double tapped.

iheartBBC

Wake up DPs
Eating Bob's leg right in front of him! Whoa! :eek:

I wonder who wrote that you'll burn in hell message on the church outside... and the priest seems full of shit. Not believing everything he's saying at all. Very suspect if you ask me.
Sorry for the double post, but I think it was the church people. He got all the canned food, and just locked everyone out of the church. Seems like I would just burn that bitch down or bust in a window, not just carve a message in the wood. You know how TV shows go though.

Juggs

Lose without excuses
Lead Moderator
Premium Supporter
Man, can you imagine the feels of being chained up, and someone eating your own leg in front of you, with a troll attitude to boot? That made me so angry and it wasn't even me and is a show. Like imagine that shit, how fucking furious would you be? I would do so much bad shit to those people after that, you have no idea.

Sorry for spoilers, don't come in this thread if you don't want show spoilers 2 days after the fact.