What's new

The Walking Dead Season 5

OG Mannimal

OG "OG Mannimal" Mannimal
She planned to kill doctor and she acted like she doesn't know how to handle walkers...I'm done with her
I don't understand either of those reasons. Explain.

For the doctor, we don't know if she actually planned to kill him or someone else, but as soon as she saw Carol she knew she had to stay. The walkers part makes no sense, everyone gets overwhelmed.

TopTierHarley

Kytinn King
I don't understand either of those reasons. Explain.

For the doctor, we don't know if she actually planned to kill him or someone else, but as soon as she saw Carol she knew she had to stay. The walkers part makes no sense, everyone gets overwhelmed.
She could have just ran through like Noah did. She was gonna kill the doctor lbsh. I never liked Beth to begin with and I was hoping this would be her Carol moment. We'll see in 2 weeks when she is overshadowed by Carol

RunwayMafia

Shoot them. Shoot them all.
"Raised by Herschel. Trained by Daryl. Meet the new Beth Greene." YUP.

I really liked the episode. They are developing her character very nicely and I love that they keep reminding her that she is "weak/useless", which I'm sure most civilians who watch the show assume as well. Big mistake.

I love the smile on her face when she basically freed Noah.

I am praying for a Beth and Carol slay fest next week.

RunwayMafia

She could have just ran through like Noah did. She was gonna kill the doctor lbsh. I never liked Beth to begin with and I was hoping this would be her Carol moment. We'll see in 2 weeks when she is overshadowed by Carol
Whoa. I don't understand this rhetoric, like at all. She was playing it smart.

And yes, she clearly was about to kill the doctor but then BAM, enter Carol.

TopTierHarley

Kytinn King
"Raised by Herschel. Trained by Daryl. Meet the new Beth Greene." YUP.

I really liked the episode. They are developing her character very nicely and I love that they keep reminding her that she is "weak/useless", which I'm sure most civilians who watch the show assume as well. Big mistake.

I love the smile on her face when she basically freed Noah.

I am praying for a Beth and Carol slay fest next week.
Next week is all about Abraham's group. She is gonna fade in Carol's light anyway. I just can't get into Beth. She should have died on the farm lbsh

TopTierHarley

Kytinn King
Whoa. I don't understand this rhetoric, like at all. She was playing it smart.

And yes, she clearly was about to kill the doctor but then BAM, enter Carol.
Playing it smart or not..she could have escaped as well...I guess the writing kinda failed to build for the Carol reveal.

ryublaze

Noob
i think Noah's the one hiding behind Daryl and Rick's group will go and rescue Beth and Carol from the hospital. it sucks that we have to wait 2 weeks to find out

RunwayMafia

Playing it smart or not..she could have escaped as well...I guess the writing kinda failed to build for the Carol reveal.
Hmmmm, no, don't think so.

She was covering Noah (who was limping his way to that fence), was surrounded by walkers, and then was taken down by one of the "cop/guards".

I think you just don't like Beth. lol
;)

TopTierHarley

Kytinn King
Hmmmm, no, don't think so.

She was covering Noah (who was limping his way to that fence), was surrounded by walkers, and then was taken down by one of the "cop/guards".

I think you just don't like Beth. lol
;)
Yes I dislike Beth but my point stands she could have left too. We'll see in 2 weeks what she does