What's new

The Walking Dead Season 5

RunwayMafia

Shoot them. Shoot them all.
Dude, they wasted NO TIME getting that episode rolling. I was like, "Shiiiiiit!" It continued to deliver from beginning to end. I hope the entire season is like this.

WHERE'S MY FAST FORWARD BUTTON FOR TIME?
IMO, it was BY FAR the best episode of the entire series. Not one moment was boring.

The throat slashing had me clutching my pearls.

Carol had me screaming in hype.

I called Tyreese a "weak little bitch", then 5 minutes later I was like, "YES, YOU THE MAN, TYREESE!!!!!!!".

Jesus...

E

Eldriken

IMO, it was BY FAR the best episode of the entire series. Not one moment was boring.

The throat slashing had me clutching my pearls.

Carol had me screaming in hype.

I called Tyreese a "weak little bitch", then 5 minutes later I was like, "YES, YOU THE MAN, TYREESE!!!!!!!".

Jesus...
Yeah, the throat slashing had me all wide-eyed and shit, haha. I wasn't expecting it to start off like that at all.

Last edited by a moderator:

ryublaze

Noob
Lol, you, Ramp, and Error....

I dunno....this episode was well worth the wait.
It was but season 4 was all about getting to Terminus and this episode was the perfect ending for it. Plus that cliffhanger at the end with Morgan would've been hype leading up to season 5. Just IMO though... i still thought tonight's episode was one of the best in the series.

RunwayMafia

It was but season 4 was all about getting to Terminus and this episode was the perfect ending for it. Plus that cliffhanger at the end with Morgan would've been hype leading up to season 5. Just IMO though... i still thought tonight's episode was one of the best in the series.
Yeah, now that I look at it through your perspective, I agree. It would have worked. I screamed when they showed Morgan....I love it when they bring back "side" characters.

OG Mannimal

OG "OG Mannimal" Mannimal
So good... Morgan is back!

Beth is definitely with the pastor they showed in the "Scenes from the next episode" part, Gabriel. If you guys remember, in the episode where Beth got taken, there was a cross in the car. Definitely w/ Gabriel. I like Beth

RunwayMafia

So good... Morgan is back!

Beth is definitely with the pastor they showed in the "Scenes from the next episode" part, Gabriel. If you guys remember, in the episode where Beth got taken, there was a cross in the car. Definitely w/ Gabriel. I like Beth
I like Beth as well. I'm not familiar with the comics, so I don't know much about Father Gabriel.

Apparently, from the extended preview the other day, it looks like Beth FUCKS SHIT UP at where ever she is at.

Wemfs

The only morality in a cruel world is chance.
Is this thread full of spoilers? I scrolled directly to the bottom to ask this before I skim through this thread. If it does, pls put spoilers in the title.

Edit: Never mind

Iron Angel

“I WILL PROTECT THE INNOCENT.”
Best moments of the the season 5 opener:

Spoiler 1
When Rick takes back control right before getting slaughtered.

Spoiler 2
When Tyrese messed the dude in the cabin up for putting his hands around Judith's neck (my blood boiled something fierce at that point)

Spoiler 3
When Daryl saw Carol again for the first time since her exile. I really want to see them end up together.

Spoiler 4
When Rick and Carl got to see Judith alive.