What's new

The Walking Dead Season 5

Wemfs

The only morality in a cruel world is chance.
The walking dead has been shit ever since they killed of Shane imo. First episode of the new season was good indeed, hope it stays that way through the entire season.
Shane had to go tho. He gave Rick no choice, but to kill him.

187x

Noob
Shane had to go tho. He gave Rick no choice, but to kill him.
oh yeah, But ever since then the show hasn't been great. s3, s4, don't even compare to S1 and S2. The show hasn't been great without Shane imo best most interesting char.

Just Imagine If BB would've killed off Jessie like they planned in the script in the early seasons.

cR Biohazard

Team Torr
oh yeah, But ever since then the show hasn't been great. s3, s4, don't even compare to S1 and S2. The show hasn't been great without Shane imo best most interesting char.

Just Imagine If BB would've killed off Jessie like they planned in the script in the early seasons.
I agree, I loved Shane, but season 2 was a slog for the most part

Killphil

A prop on the stage of life.
BTW, I don't know if they are attempting to allow us some sympathy for the people Terminus or not, but they're not getting it from me. Some people are just irredeemable. I hope Rick kills Garrett with the red handled machete.
He's going to kill him with a gun, let him turn, then kill him again with the red handled machete.

RTM2004

Revenant Jade
Carol was UNBELIEVABLE!!!!! I voted in the live poll during the Talking Dead for Carol to be the leader of the group. You know she would have killed the governor had he merely sneezed in her presence!
Denise Crosby did an excellent job as we old nerds all know her from Star Trek. What a memorable confrontation scene between her character Mary and Carol. It was face to face, woman to woman, beautifully directed and outcome was victorious. Carol left her mark indeed.

VERSUS

From the previews, she's like in some weird "school" or "prison" or something. I agree...her character has developed nicely.

Where is my Beth supporter @Mr. Mileena
I finally have internet again.

Beth is at a hospital where I believe they are testing on subjects for a cure.
That's why the officer bitch said they are doing this for th e greater good, but beth isn't the greater good (from the s5 trailer)

It's basically another termnius, except they aren't cannibals they just kidnap people and use them as test subjects.