What's new

The Walking Dead, Season 3 Discussion

redeyes

Button Masher
waiiiiit. so in the comics, the governor isnt crazy? or he just beats the shit outta rick...? dont say, just theorycrafting of what could happen :) would make sense since rick is pretty messed up right now
no hes crazy as shit but he messes rick up.

Gimmick

Noob
Tell me you guys saw that. Tell me you guys loved it.

Comic spoilers
I think that Maggie is going to take Micchone's place, hot damn. I already think Daryl is taking Tyrese's place.
Spoiler about season finale speculation.
Tyrese will be making an appearance. It's pretty much confirmed that Chad Coleman will be tyrese. There's photos of him on set. http://www.digitalspy.com/tv/s135/the-walking-dead/news/a438646/the-walking-dead-the-wire-actor-chad-coleman-to-play-tyreese.html

Why do people dislike her?

I love her!

I also love that she's been the only woman who doesn't cook, clean, and wash clothes like the rest.

Maggie is the only exception now.

RiBBz22

TYM's Confirmed Prophet/Time-Traveler
God this season has been the best one so far. I used to watch the episodes in bunches but now I have to watch immediately when it comes on Sunday night. After this episode I am mad hype for next week's now.

Why do people dislike her?

I love her!

I also love that she's been the only woman who doesn't cook, clean, and wash clothes like the rest.

Maggie is the only exception now.
Because she is an inconsistent character. Not only that but they right her like she is braindead at times. One season she's badass next she's swooning over sir creepsalot and ignoring all the red flags. Btw, Wtf was that horrible scene on the wall with the young bow and arrow chick about. Akward. Good episode though.

Sent from my HTC PH39100 using Tapatalk 2

DragonPick

I don't play Runescape

SwiftTomHanks

missiles are coming
Andrea is the worst next to t-dog and Lori who are now gone, thank god.

She has no personality; the character just follows a dominate male figure without question. Be it Dale, Shane, or The Gov.

The only characters that I think are well developed are The Gov... and we'll that's it really. Everyone else is one dimensional. Don't get me wrong though, Derrel is the man, just not a good example of writing.

Perhaps Game of Thrones has spoiled me?

RunwayMafia

Shoot them. Shoot them all.
Andrea is useless. She does nothing lol
Yup. Andrea on the show is pathetic compared to Andrea in the comics. However, I was liking her devolpement in Season 2 when they started to portray her as a fierce sniper like in the comics!

Tim Static

Adminerator
God this season has been the best one so far. I used to watch the episodes in bunches but now I have to watch immediately when it comes on Sunday night. After this episode I am mad hype for next week's now.
Season 1 & 2 should be watched all together. its one part separated into 2 parts.

Just like Season 3 will be. 2 more episodes then gone till Spring for PArt 2 :(