Juggs

Lose without excuses
Lead Moderator
Premium Supporter
So what we learned last episode:

- Zombie guts gives you +100 invisibility
- Andrea is some kind of freaky slut who is still a butterface
- Merle is still a dick and hasn't changed
- Rick went mad crazy for a moment and was hallucinating dead people calling him

fr stack

Noob's saibot or noob saibot's?
cant wait for the royal rumble between the governors people and ricks people gonna be good :cool:

Juggs

Lose without excuses
Lead Moderator
Premium Supporter
cant wait for the royal rumble between the governors people and ricks people gonna be good :cool:
Yeah, but the Governor has the advantage. He has the numbers and the fire power, those military vehicles are going to come in handy for this fight. I think Andrea will end up dying in the battle, which no one will shed a tear. Also, I predict Daryl having to be the one that kills his brother.

SwiftTomHanks

missiles are coming
Michone is a really dumb character; she is cool bait. Instead of developing a character they use the excuse "mysterious badass". Take someone line Jamie Lannister from GoT, he has all the same badass qualities, but his rude behavior is well explained through is relationships with his sister and father... plus some other character in season 3.

If you like Michone you simply fell for the trap. I hope she dies a horrible death.

DanCock

Cock Master!!
Yea that's what my friend and I were saying. That Daryl is going to kill his brother, carol will have some part in that.

Andrea won't be dying, she'll do something to help the others. Then she'll come close to dying, but will be saved just to piss you people off lololol

Sent from my iPad 2 using Tapatalk

Mishonne is badass man, that last scene where she walks up with the baby formula, and the zombies walking along side her, too boss lol, i liked andrea but not so much anymore because she stayed and fked the governor smh, dat boi rick was trippin mayne lol hearing and seeing things cuttin open zombies, yo was that zombie with the fat stomach the one who ate lori or something?

SwiftTomHanks

missiles are coming
Mishonne is badass man, that last scene where she walks up with the baby formula, and the zombies walking along side her, too boss lol, i liked andrea but not so much anymore because she stayed and fked the governor smh, dat boi rick was trippin mayne lol hearing and seeing things cuttin open zombies, yo was that zombie with the fat stomach the one who ate lori or something?

I thought so too about the fat zombie. It might have just been and excuse to not bring the actress back and have her just lying on the floor.

Tim Static

Adminerator
I thought so too about the fat zombie. It might have just been and excuse to not bring the actress back and have her just lying on the floor.
Yea, that bloated walker had what was left of Lori in its stomach

redeyes

Button Masher
You did watch season 2 right? Where Carl was the #1 douche bag idiot.

that award still goes to lori.

1) its a zombie apocalypse why the fuck are you not watching your kid 24/7
2) only person in the world driving hits a zombie
3) gets mad at rick about hershal not wanting them to stay says hes hiding stuff. ...... hasnt told him shes pregnant
4) plays mind games with shane making him more insane
5) its lori.

DanCock

Cock Master!!
that award still goes to lori.

1) its a zombie apocalypse why the fuck are you not watching your kid 24/7
2) only person in the world driving hits a zombie
3) gets mad at rick about hershal not wanting them to stay says hes hiding stuff. ...... hasnt told him shes pregnant
4) plays mind games with shane making him more insane
5) its lori.
Ok very fucking true she was a kunt :p

Juggs

Lose without excuses
Lead Moderator
Premium Supporter
I was thinking, and I know how Rick's group is going to overcome the Governors "army". It's simple, they will bring their own army... a zombie army. They will drench themselves in zombie guts, except one person will be the bait. Then the bait will lead them to the Governor and the battle will begin. This makes the most logical sense to me. How else will Rick's group stand a chance?

Zoidberg747

My blades will find your heart
I was thinking, and I know how Rick's group is going to overcome the Governors "army". It's simple, they will bring their own army... a zombie army. They will drench themselves in zombie guts, except one person will be the bait. Then the bait will lead them to the Governor and the battle will begin. This makes the most logical sense to me. How else will Rick's group stand a chance?
Well they will be fighting on their own turf, assuming the governor invades the prison. Also andrea might turn against him(Probably not because that would make her useful). You have michone on their side as well. Those prisoners know how to control the gates. And rick is completely psycho at this point.

Your guess is as good as mine though. Itll be pretty badass whatever it is.

Juggs

Lose without excuses
Lead Moderator
Premium Supporter
Well they will be fighting on their own turf, assuming the governor invades the prison. Also andrea might turn against him(Probably not because that would make her useful). You have michone on their side as well. Those prisoners know how to control the gates. And rick is completely psycho at this point.

Your guess is as good as mine though. Itll be pretty badass whatever it is.
I don't think the battle ground will be the prison. They don't know they're at the prison and I know Glenn and Maggie won't give in. So Rick's group will probably have to try and break them out since they know where they are because of Michonne.

fr stack

Noob's saibot or noob saibot's?
I don't think the battle ground will be the prison. They don't know they're at the prison and I know Glenn and Maggie won't give in. So Rick's group will probably have to try and break them out since they know where they are because of Michonne.
glenn and maggie will switch sides after gettin a beating , the governor is gonna use maggie against glenn to find the location.. if anyones usin zombies to fight its the governor and rick will be all protective of the baby and surrender , i hope not but it'll prob happen