What's new

The Walking Dead, Season 3 Discussion

LionHeart V1

You will feel deaths cold embrace
WHAT JUST HAPPENED TONIGHT IS COMPLETELY DIFFERENT FROM WHAT HAPPENED IN THE COMICS. DAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAMN

McNasty

Moist.
lol I love being a time zone behind most of you guys i got 15 minutes and all these responses are getting me hype!

DragonPick

I don't play Runescape
Oh man, i just watched it...
I hate Lori and Carl, so I didn't shed a tear for them, but when Rick broke down, I couldn't help but get teary eyed. Also, T-Dogg is a freaking hero and I didn't notice that Carol got hit. At all

Juggs

Lose without excuses
Lead Moderator
So the black guys name was Terrell? Or T-Dogg? And the annoying ass mom died too? I'm okay with these deaths.

Also, all the Zombie killing pleases me.

Also Also, the baby is gonna be a Zombie Human hybrid... The leader of the zombies if you will. lol

redeyes

Button Masher
If you click on a thread called "Walking Dead, Season 3 discussion" before watching this weeks episode, you deserve to read spoilers. Just sayin...
this is true. its like on facebook people bitch when people update there status' about the walking dead. DONT WANT SPOILERS!? dont go on FB during the walking dead and watch the show instead ya fuck faces >.> teenage girls man.

Lord Beef

Death Metal and Trance
Oh man, i just watched it...
I hate Lori and Carl, so I didn't shed a tear for them, but when Rick broke down, I couldn't help but get teary eyed. Also, T-Dogg is a freaking hero and I didn't notice that Carol got hit. At all
Right?!

I honestly thought she had gotten away...pretty strange. 3 deaths in one episode...pretty cray. I was ok with Lori eating it though, can't stand her stupid ass. Kinda like skylar from Breaking Bad. And yea, when rick started to lose it, it almost got me. That shit was some top notch fucking acting. This season is getting so damn good. I havn't really read the comics, So i'm really interested on where the whole Gov. Phillip/Merle arc is gonna go.

DragonPick

I don't play Runescape
Right?!

I honestly thought she had gotten away...pretty strange. 3 deaths in one episode...pretty cray. I was ok with Lori eating it though, can't stand her stupid ass. Kinda like skylar from Breaking Bad. And yea, when rick started to lose it, it almost got me. That shit was some top notch fucking acting. This season is getting so damn good. I havn't really read the comics, So i'm really interested on where the whole Gov. Phillip/Merle arc is gonna go.

I've checked out the comics and if what the show writers say is true, expect some heavy shit to go down with him.

DanCock

Cock Master!!
Hmmm and yet we've only seen one dead body this week just saying.... I forgot how to use the spoiler thing again. Why do we not have a simple thing to click to add spoilers into, like with pics and web addresses

Sent from my iPad 2 using Tapatalk

redeyes

Button Masher
Hmmm and yet we've only seen one dead body this week just saying.... I forgot how to use the spoiler thing again. Why do we not have a simple thing to click to add spoilers into, like with pics and web addresses

fixed it but they said she was gone on Facebook and i think talking dead.

DanCock

Cock Master!!
fixed it but they said she was gone on Facebook and i think talking dead.
Who's going to fuck Daryl now?? That dude needs to get laid bad!! And now with Lori being dead, it makes the Shane death pointless and that really pisses me off O_O