What's new

The Walking Dead, Season 3 Discussion

aj1701

Noob
i hate her for 1 reason.

episode 2 season 1 :you just rang the dinner bell ( refering to rick shooting walkers in ATL)
episode 1 season 2 : tries to assemble gun to shoot walker with like 100 more outside... dinner bell anyone?

dumb bitch.
If your options are shoot a gun to have a chance at living, or being killed right there, you shoot the gun.

DragonPick

I don't play Runescape

DragonPick

I don't play Runescape
Tell me you guys saw that. Tell me you guys loved it.

Comic spoilers
I think that Maggie is going to take Micchone's place, hot damn. I already think Daryl is taking Tyrese's place.

Also show spoilers
Yay, Carol's alive. Suck it fools

Zoidberg747

My blades will find your heart
It was cool. Next week will be interesting

But god damn I did NOT want to see that much of andrea! *gags*

DragonPick

I don't play Runescape
Carl isnt that bad anymore. He was annoying for a while though.
After all the horrendous he has showed in the past two seasons, he has a lot to do before I can consider him anything above "terrible character." I'll admit, he's getting better, but he's got a long way to go

LionHeart V1

You will feel deaths cold embrace
I really hope andrea ends up getting "Tyreed" by the governor. For people who have read the comics they will know what i'm talking about. She's actually making me miss Lori. Also im also interested in whats going to happen to maggie since they switched that scenario too. The governor does something real fucked up to michonne but it looks like maggie is gonna get that treatment in stead. Overall it was a good episode, big set up for next week. Less andrea and more Daryl. Seriously the writers have ruined her character, she is a badass in the comics, she's a dumb bitch in the show.

GGA Wafflez

the kid
i wish i was the govna... gettin dat assssss.

but on a more serious note... i loved this episode, but i want to know more about the governor.. like wtf is he planning to do (the heads in tanks, walkers in cages, secret laboratory...)? or do we have to wait for rick to come in and bust him up.

also if maggie goes GG i am done

redeyes

Button Masher
i wish i was the govna... gettin dat assssss.

but on a more serious note... i loved this episode, but i want to know more about the governor.. like wtf is he planning to do (the heads in tanks, walkers in cages, secret laboratory...)? or do we have to wait for rick to come in and bust him up.

also if maggie goes GG i am done
in the comics the governor is the one doing the busting up :rolleyes:

GGA Wafflez

the kid
in the comics the governor is the one doing the busting up :rolleyes:
waiiiiit. so in the comics, the governor isnt crazy? or he just beats the shit outta rick...? dont say, just theorycrafting of what could happen :) would make sense since rick is pretty messed up right now