What's new

The Pokemon Omega Ruby/Alpha Sapphire Discussion Thread

SuppaSapien3

Chipotle and Olive Garden are NOT authentic
Quick question. I was wondering does anyone have a competative legit ditto lying around? I believe the nature is on smogen. If not it is cool

ShadowBeatz

Dropper of Bass and Bombs
So they announced HA Amaura but.. its such a bad pokemon type wise Dx
SAYS YOU!!!

Nah Rock/Ice is pretty bad BUT I can't wait to run it on my hail team. Very specially bulky and it's a hail-setter that's neutral to fire so it can eat hits pretty well. Now if only they buffed Hail :/

DarksydeDash

You know me as RisingShieldBro online.
SAYS YOU!!!

Nah Rock/Ice is pretty bad BUT I can't wait to run it on my hail team. Very specially bulky and it's a hail-setter that's neutral to fire so it can eat hits pretty well. Now if only they buffed Hail :/
Yeah more hail support for..hail teams Is quite nice.

DarksydeDash

You know me as RisingShieldBro online.
So I don't know where I got this idea from but suddenly I wanted to breed lots of variations of ALL pokemon. So far I have 6 Charizards, 4 Venusaurs, 8 Blastoises, and 2 Butterfree. Only 750 more to go.

ShadowBeatz

Dropper of Bass and Bombs
Still looking for that ditto. Would it be best to run it on double battles or single?
I don't have any doubles knowledge whatsoever. In single the only real use I know for it is transforming into a sweeper that's already set-up or a hazard setter

@Joker8417 Run PROTECT on the beedrill... idk why but Speed stat doesn't change on the turn you mega evolve.. TBH stupid mechanic. But 1st turn you only get your offense and defense buffed stats... thats why I outsped you.