What's new

The Pokemon Omega Ruby/Alpha Sapphire Discussion Thread

Briggs8417

Salt Proprietor of TYM
Here's the timeline of events after I made that post.

45 minutes after: I found a guy to trade me one

2 hours after: My Pokemon Y save data got corrupted and I lost everything.

Luckily all of my competitive mons are on my Alpha Sapphire, but all of my breeding and ev training mons and items (6 IV Ditto, Level 3 hatching o-power, power items, lucky eggs, etc.) are all gone. RIP 400 hours :'(
Daaaaaaaaamn....if I remember correctly I got one for you yesterday.

ShadowBeatz

Dropper of Bass and Bombs
Daaaaaaaaamn....if I remember correctly I got one for you yesterday.
Well, if you still have it I'll take it. I could just start breeding on ORAS and cut out the middle man. I don't know if breeding and EV training is as godlike in ORAS as it was in XY though.

And while I'm thinking about it, is there any spots in ORAS where I can grind shitload of XP like Restaurant Le Wow in XY?

Briggs8417

Salt Proprietor of TYM
Well, if you still have it I'll take it. I could just start breeding on ORAS and cut out the middle man. I don't know if breeding and EV training is as godlike in ORAS as it was in XY though.

And while I'm thinking about it, is there any spots in ORAS where I can grind shitload of XP like Restaurant Le Wow in XY?
Oh shit I actually let my buddy hold my copy of ORAS. I put all my mons in the bank and forgot to move the AMAURA I GOT! Well actually it might be in there. I just threw stuff in wasn't really looking. Uuuuuhm, in ORAS it's definitely not the same unfortunately and the only place I can think of to grind XP is the Pokemon League. As far as breeding goes, yeah it's still hella easy. Idk about IV's though...I can't remember if hordes are still in or not. I do know that you can still abuse the shit out of O-Powers to get hella EV's super fast.

Rampage254

Ayy Lmao
So does anyone wanna body me? I kinda started to play again, because I just randomly got the urge one day, and because that Sun and Moon hype.

I'm very bad tho so don't expect anything good.

God Confirm

We're all from Earthrealm. If not, cool pic brah.
So does anyone wanna body me? I kinda started to play again, because I just randomly got the urge one day, and because that Sun and Moon hype.

I'm very bad tho so don't expect anything good.
I'm up for it man you still on ?

I haven't played ORAS in a while tho so ill just whip something together