What's new

The Pokemon Omega Ruby/Alpha Sapphire Discussion Thread

Solo

Shadow Priest
Dude I misclicked that Toxic on Klefki lmao. I was about to be pissed but it all worked out cuz I got to do the Smeargle shenanigans.

Klefki's such a baller though :D
Since G-Ninja and Mega Lucario are banned I need a new attack lead. >_> I had none. Dragonite is better suited for a revenge kill, imo.

This is my first time seeing that Smeargle trick, lol.

ShadowBeatz

Dropper of Bass and Bombs
Since G-Ninja and Mega Lucario are banned I need a new attack lead. >_> I had none. Dragonite is better suited for a revenge kill, imo.

This is my first time seeing that Smeargle trick, lol.
Well if you're talking OU (or just good pokemon) I can't really help, but I will throw Mega Banette and his 165 Atk stat in that hat ;) He doesn't have any set-up moves or U-Turn or anything put you get a powerful ass knock off off to begin the match and if they lead with a Spore/Sleep Powder user, don't mega evolve him to take advantage of Insomnia.

Doombawkz

Trust me, I'm a doctor
I can't play this game haha...
I'm at the 7th gym, I only have 3 pokemon and only 2 of them are actually pokemon I'm using.
Something about wanting them to be perfect sent me into a super training frenzy which got me burned out super fast.
So all my team consists of is a Mega Mawile which has been carrying me since before gem 3...
An electrode that I caught in the boss hideout...
And a spheal I'm desperately trying to train up to be a tank.

I'm thinking about just 3 manning the remainder of the game because being frank, I hate using pokemon that are commonly used (Looking at you, ralts, you slut).
So every time I get a pokemon I'm like "Its too common" or "It doesn't fit the team" (because I want like every steel type ever).
I don't like using pokemon I get in wondertrades because I like to name them.

At the same time though, I don't like to use HM slave pokemon. I want them all to have a purpose.
What to do :/

Solo

Shadow Priest
I can't play this game haha...
I'm at the 7th gym, I only have 3 pokemon and only 2 of them are actually pokemon I'm using.
Something about wanting them to be perfect sent me into a super training frenzy which got me burned out super fast.
So all my team consists of is a Mega Mawile which has been carrying me since before gem 3...
An electrode that I caught in the boss hideout...
And a spheal I'm desperately trying to train up to be a tank.

I'm thinking about just 3 manning the remainder of the game because being frank, I hate using pokemon that are commonly used (Looking at you, ralts, you slut).
So every time I get a pokemon I'm like "Its too common" or "It doesn't fit the team" (because I want like every steel type ever).
I don't like using pokemon I get in wondertrades because I like to name them.

At the same time though, I don't like to use HM slave pokemon. I want them all to have a purpose.
What to do :/
I don't think you can get through ORAS without an HM slave.

Only thing I can tell you is to find "uncommon" Pokemon.

Briggs8417

Salt Proprietor of TYM
I'm thinking about making Infernape my attacking lead. Yay or Nay?
He is actually a really solid anti-lead. Taunt, fake out, close combat, stealth rock is a super good set. There is also his mixed attacking set is also really good. Scarf is probably his best right now though.