What's new

The Pokemon Omega Ruby/Alpha Sapphire Discussion Thread

ShadowBeatz

Dropper of Bass and Bombs
Yeah that'll make the salt flow haha.
I tried running a leaf guard Leafeon on a sun team once to try and make it work . Think I may have switched in on maybe 3 Toxics/Wisps the entire week lol.

Speaking of useless things, Hail needs a buff damn it. Sun powers up fire moves and weakens water. Rain does vice-versa. Sandstorm raises the Sp. Def or Rock types. Hail doesn't do a thing except heal Vanilluxe and make Glaceon a based hax god. I think it'd be cool if it gave ice moves a tinted lens effect. OP? Hell no. Ice is the glass cannon typing. Make it happen Game Freak! (And release Snow Warning Aurorus too :D)

Also, did you know Toxic will never miss if used by a Poison type, even if the opponent uses Fly or Dig? They get No Guard on it. I think that's cool

Briggs8417

Salt Proprietor of TYM
So Metagrossite is being suspected. I'm already about halfway to meeting reqs to vote and I'm totally going to go in with an emphatic no.

matterovermind

mindundermatter
:)

the first thing I did was make an entire box of jap 6iv dittos for all natures and stored them on pokebank (incase this thing gets patched out) and edit in mega stones for lucario and garchomp for ORAS. also plan to edit most legends that were caught post game too.

enjoy!

ShadowBeatz

Dropper of Bass and Bombs
I can get you this and the HA Darmantian tonight if you are around. I'm on EST, so I can shoot for 9:30?
Yeah I should be on by then. I think I might already have you added but in case I don't my code's 3926-6343-4094. IGN's Shadow.

Is there anything you're looking for in particular in return? I have a whole bunch of cool stuff but I don't know how truly competitive it is, like offensive Shuckles :D

matterovermind

mindundermatter
Yeah I should be on by then. I think I might already have you added but in case I don't my code's 3926-6343-4094. IGN's Shadow.

Is there anything you're looking for in particular in return? I have a whole bunch of cool stuff but I don't know how truly competitive it is, like offensive Shuckles :D
I'm all good on my end, thanks though. I'm actually here a little early, so if you're around shoot me a pm or quote/reply :D