What's new

The Injustice Issues/Bugs and Minor Suggestions Thread

dookieagain

Last Bastion of Arcades
Star Labs 186 (Aquaman vs Sinestro) seems impossible to get 3 stars on, even using optimized tournament combos you can't kill him quickly enough, also the timer bugs out and disappears.

Neclord

Noob
I had a weird bug in KotH yesterday. I made some screens of it:

The last person I played left the game during the match and then I was stuck in the room. I couldn't move on the character select screen, the time wasn't running out and I couldn't leave.

I had to wait for players to join again and then my opponent had to leave again in order to restart the KotH cycle. That was really weird.

Macdaddy

STEAM: Bloodychaos2 XBOX: Macdaddy256969
Is it just me or do you guys get disconnected everytime the person you beat on KOTH Leaves immediately after they lose? So frustrating. Also have they fixed the 'getting a loss when your opponent leaves' issue? ^ Looks like the person above me is having exact same issue LOL, so annoying.

CrimsonShadow

Administrator and Community Engineer
Administrator
Accepted an invite to play while in the Online mode, and the game froze (PS3) -- black screen of death, while playing the 'connecting' sound over and over.

insignis

Noob
Not sure if Im right, but wake ups look poor. While some are really great and invincible like deathstroke spin, some AA like doomsday or superman, others are useless because they dont have enough involnurable frames. i.e. I failed to find proper wake up for Ares beside ex-god smack and it seems impossible to break free from the corner etc because opponent doesnt need to care about wake ups and just press.

ApertureBlack

The Only Player On The Wii U
This has been annoying me for a bit.

After a win, Black Adam does his victory pose and such, but if you wait long enough his leg teleports down/has a spasm. Its odd and happens quite often.

Sami

Noob
Minor suggestion: 3rd control scheme ("hybrid").

The game gives you the option to toggle between MK inputs and SF inputs. I went SF because it forces quarter-circle motions (seems to make it far less likely of getting a random special come out), but Back-Forward now gets turned into the god-ugly half-circle motion.

What would be super, super awesome (and super, super low priority) would be a hybrid scheme. Down-Back and Down-Forward become quarter-circles, while Back-Forward and Forward-Back remain as they are.

Fortunately I'm maining Raven atm who has no BF or FB moves, but it has put me off picking up other characters.

Hellbringer

1 2 3 drink
I kept getting desyncs during game untill i reset my xbox so that seem to solve the problem/glitch. I had +10 games in a row with desync and i never had a desync before.

ApertureBlack

Going back to that odd Black Adam Leg glitch where his leg teleports slightly down, made a little vid.
I know its not really an issue, but its still funny to see his leg go different ways depending on the charatcer he beat.

ShadowBeatz

Dropper of Bass and Bombs
Whenever I select a stage and turn Stage Interactables off, and my stage wins the roulette, Stage Interactables stay on. If I win the level select, then it should be my rules. Just saying....
Okay, I know it's lame to bump your own stuff, but I'm curious how everyone else feels....

ApertureBlack

Okay, I know it's lame to bump your own stuff, but I'm curious how everyone else feels....

Both players have to turn them off, regardless if the other player didnt even choose anything. Meaning you can win the stage, but interactables wont be off unless they did it as well.

Its stupid

EMPEROR_THEO

I only use characters with wakeup scoops.
A bug(?) I noticed playing as Aquaman. When Aquaman is faced away from the corner and he trident scoops his opponent towards the corner, Aquaman's stance faces towards the corner, as it should. But once you do his 2,2 follow up in the corner after the trident scoop, Aquaman spazzes out and faces away from the corner, making the 2,2 whiff since he is performing it away from his opponent. This was probably why Tom Brady was doing a ducking 2 after trident scooping someone to the corner, then going for the 2, 2 followup, but this makes the damage scale heavily.

I don't know how many other characters have this issue but I feel it should be addressed immediately.

CrimsonShadow

This only started happening recently. Like I think this weekend. I USED to be able to random select a character and it would occasionally choose an alt skin so sometimes I'd be facing Batman Beyond or something. Now it always seems to select the primary skin. Anyone else getting this? Am I alone?

Ryu Gosling

When's Mahvel?
Green Arrow player here, His 11 strings whiff online it really needs to be fixed as it's a major part of his offense.

Also regarding not escaping his super after being frozen...how is this a bug or glitch?! you are FROZEN. If you take away this from Arrow he is not capable of doing any damage...

CrimsonShadow

Administrator
Green Arrow player here, His 11 strings whiff online it really needs to be fixed as it's a major part of his offense.

Also regarding not escaping his super after being frozen...how is this a bug or glitch?! you are FROZEN. If you take away this from Arrow he is not capable of doing any damage...
If arrow freezes you, he can combo you into an unescapable reset w/ the super that picks you up off the ground and starts another full combo. So basically getting caught once = eating 2 full combos and there's no way to get out.

Ryu Gosling

When's Mahvel?
If arrow freezes you, he can combo you into an unescapable reset w/ the super that picks you up off the ground and starts another full combo. So basically getting caught once = eating 2 full combos and there's no way to get out.
To do this he has to commit to not using meter the first round and has to load the correct arrow. In the second round it'll be clashed so he has to build full meter twice. Taking away arrow's frozen super is punishing any of its practical combo uses, because of a practice mode swag combo. That if done in a match was well earned.

CrimsonShadow

Administrator
To do this he has to commit to not using meter the first round and has to load the correct arrow. In the second round it'll be clashed so he has to build full meter twice. Taking away arrow's frozen super is punishing any of its practical combo uses, because of a practice mode swag combo. That if done in a match was well earned.
You could say the same for any super -- it's 4 bars for everyone; but the bug in this case is that since you can't escape the reset, you eat 2 combos from a single starter. It's not 'earned'; it's just a free extra full combo due to an oversight.

Dandy J

i can see all the amine
A friend of mine found a funny bug in the 2nd area of hall of justice. If flash has his trait activated and grabs the spaceship thing on the right side of the stage, he freezes in place just doing the grab animation over and over. Looks really funny.

Wakeup timing should be fixed.
Half the time they dont even happen.
I actually agree with that. Wakeup move timing is really small and it's turning some players off around these parts. That would be a much better change than something like removing Ares' reset, like I hear is going to happen. They're attacking the problem backwards if they think wakeup resets or w/e should be changed over, changing wakeup attack timing. But w/e.

Ryu Gosling

When's Mahvel?
You could say the same for any super -- it's 4 bars for everyone; but the bug in this case is that since you can't escape the reset, you eat 2 combos from a single starter. It's not 'earned'; it's just a free extra full combo due to an oversight.
No, you didn't get my point. It was in the second half of my response.

The reset is not a practical strategy and doesn't merit being stripped away from him. To be able to perform it you have to dedicate the entire match to using it you even have to do it twice once it's clashed. No one eats two combos for the price of one, because it's clashed. Arrow then has to rebuild meter a 2nd time. All the while the opponent has full use of meter, which is more important than health in this game against arrow.

Noting that the opponent clashes after the super likely gaining a lot of health back, because arrow is meter less. truly this is a problem that must be dealt with. -_-

So, how do we do it? do we decrease frozen time? Arrow can't super when opponent is frozen or in a staggered state? Remove Stagger after frozen?

Anything done to fix this "bug" which is basically a much worse version of dark phoenix. Will ultimately hurt Arrow in unseeable ways for a practice mode combo.

Dandy J

i can see all the amine
It's not an oversight, that's what the character is made to do. He generally doesn't get a ton of damage off every hit, has small limbs other than d2 and j3, and has to keep arrows loaded. This is made up for the fact that he has cool high/lows and controls the midrange with arrows, and the super is a guaranteed reset. He is literally a fair version of Cyrax.

But no seriously, you REALLY think they didn't know how this worked when they made the character?