What's new

The Injustice Issues/Bugs and Minor Suggestions Thread

CrimsonShadow

Administrator and Community Engineer
Administrator
NOTE: This is not for balance complaints, character complaints, or nerf/buff suggestions. This thread is for legitimate bugs and issues, and minor suggestions for the overall game experience (UI, menus, etc).

I will update the OP to keep track of any serious glitches that are raised, or minor issues that affect that user experience. Post here if you discover anything, starting tonight.

The List:

(NEW)-DLC and skins sometimes do not load on XBox 360 on the first launch
(NEW)-If the default meter burn button is remapped, still have to tap RT to fake-wager in a clash
-Wonder Woman goes back to lasso stance automatically after clash/super

-Frame data is incorrect for specials with multiple hits - Verified
-Frame data may also be incorrect for certain other moves - To be fixed over time by priority

-Disappearing weapons: http://testyourmight.com/threads/random-glitch-disappearing-weapons.30147/
-The first input after a blocked jump-in is often dropped

-Standing Heavy can be option selected into Super by pressing Medium+MB

-Cyborg Grappling Hook input is very inconsistent, especially on pad (even moreso on PS3 pad)
-The '2' in Doomsday's 112 string does 7% damage on block.

Suggestions:

-No way to skip absent players in KotH/Survivor
-Training mode does not save the training options - Suggestion
-Cannot rematch after an online Player Match without going back to character select - Suggestion, may not be possible due to engine
-Cannot be a dedicated spectator in KotH (this is important for streaming)

Fixed:

-Players are unable to view their own Hero card - Fixed, Version 1.03
-When a player quits a match, his opponent receives a loss - Fixed, Version 1.03
-The motorcycle/toolchest/etc interaction bug: Youtube Video Here - Fixed, Version 1.03
-Stance switch block throw escape - Fixed, Version 1.03

colt you may likely be aware of these, but I'm tagging you just in case.

I'm gonna just come out and say it: I'm going to moderate the HELL out of this thread. Please follow Crimson's rules here or I will delete your off-topic posts. Don't wanna be "that guy" but this is a thread that has great potential in bringing positive change to the game in the future that is not directly gameplay-related.

Crimson, you've already beaten me to my only complaint about the game which is that when you hit rematch online you have to go through character select all over again. A Skullgirls-style system where you can choose Rematch, Character Select, and Quit would be an EXTREMELY welcome change. Online sparring would be sped up dramatically, and constant re-loading of the same things wouldn't be necessary. I would love to see this addition made some time.

Ninj

Where art thou, MKX Skarlet?
Suggestion: option to remove win pose and allow rematch option to show sooner. If it's mandatory to go back to character select, anything that gets us back there faster would be great.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

xWEBSx

Too old for this Shit
win poses seem especially long online, not a biggie just an observation.
Don't forget about experience. After the battle.. Experience has to be tallied, then applied to winner and loser.. And if there is a level up.. Unlocks have to be shown.. So yeah... It is a lengthy process.

G4S Ermacio

Orbs... Orbs everywhere
I think that when you are wagering meter in a clash you have to press the actual button so for example my rt and my meter burn are different on my stick so i have to press rt to bluff not mb idk if that's a bug but imo it's an issue

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Tapatalk 2

PoweredbyProtein

Eternal student
Ranked: An option to confirm if you want to fight someone.
I have no idea why they kept this from MK. The game will match you up with people with awful connections, and there is nothing you can do about it.

I think that when you are wagering meter in a clash you have to press the actual button so for example my rt and my meter burn are different on my stick so i have to press rt to bluff not mb idk if that's a bug but imo it's an issue

I'm pretty sure that clashes follow standard buttons no matter what your preset is. So, assuming you're on xbox, X will always be 1, Y is 2, etc. and RT will always meter burn.

I think? I don't even know for sure but pretty sure that's what happens.

G4S Ermacio

Orbs... Orbs everywhere
I'm pretty sure that clashes follow standard buttons no matter what your preset is. So, assuming you're on xbox, X will always be 1, Y is 2, etc. and RT will always meter burn.

I think? I don't even know for sure but pretty sure that's what happens.
Yeah i figured that out but i think it would be better if the clashes were done by light, medium, heavy and power rather then x, y, a and b you know? Just make it a little bit more friendly for people with different presets

Psychotropic

Semi-Casual
There are some really bad frame rate drops during stage transitions that sometimes cause the backround colours to go messed up.
Online K/D isn't always accurate, but i found it sorts itself out after a restart. Being able to view other peoples hero cards but not my own.

PS3 Digital Version is not being prompted to download the day 1 patch.
Took the words right out of my mouth!

I'm really loving the game and all of its awesomeness, but it really sucks that I can't play with any of my friends that own the physical copy. Please, fix this soon guys!

Cossner

King of the Jobbers 2015
With Green Arrow, if you equip any arrow, shoot it, then quickly equip the another arrow and immediately mash the Meter Burn button you'll get a 4 instead.

Happens when negative edge is both on and off.

#SuperSetupsRuinedForever.

Figured it out. Apparently if you press 4 during the arrow picking animation, it'll launch an arrow. Still a glitch though.

Balance: Online Survival Mode (In Player Match)

Give the game the ability to automatically boot non active players please!
This interfere's with the purpose/flow of Survivor

It really sucks making huge strides in damaging the "king" player, only to then, have him replenish a full double health bar due to a inactive player, whom for the last 4-6 games does not even pick his character, as timer winds down (we sit there and wait -- full room) and worst kicker of all: The defending King gets a free health replenish & the ability to fill his meter from a non fighting opponent.

The Gabriel

Mean Man
I'd like confirmation from the people in the know if the incredibly early buffer window for normal chains and specials is a feature or a bug, and if a feature then their reasoning behind it.

PANDEMlC

El Psy Congroo
I have a bug right now that won't let me play online.

My internet went out briefly while I was playing and now for whatever reason when I go to multiplayer it says "Your connection to your Xbox 360 has been lost. Make sure your Ethernet cables and router are connected properly." I'm on XBL as I'm doing this, online on my computer and I'm talking to someone in party chat. So I'm clearly connected.

As of now I haven't found a solution, restarted my Xbox, my connection, everything and it still gives me this when I go to multiplayer online.

MagicMan357

"130 ms is more legit than Labbing" - TYM
Theres a wierd camera glitch in wayne manor if you jump over the motorcycle while someone rides it

LuciusAxelrod

Robot Ninja
I was just playing in an online match as Black Adam against Harley Quinn on the Hall of Justice (Great Hall part). I attempting to use the left most interactable object on the stage (I think it's a model of the JLA satellite). My character went through the object throwing animation, but the object did not move and not even an invisible hitbox was thrown. A couple second later, the object jerked around before snapping back into its original position. I could not interact with it after that.
This was on PS3.