What's new

The Injustice Issues/Bugs and Minor Suggestions Thread

fr stack

Noob's saibot or noob saibot's?
its only minor but pick lex do a combo and finish it with 22 d1 the d1 will whiff but leave a ball of energy on the ground
NEW TECH

Whackojack

Noob Saibot is BACK!
When you do a F3 into a ji2 sometimes the game randomly drops the input. You have to delay the ji2 otherwise your character just jumps at the opponent and no air 2 comes out. This bug causes dropped combos.

Another issue I've noticd is hitconfirming with some characters is impossible. For example Green Arrow. His B13 string. I dont use it even though its safe on block because I cant hit confirm it into any special. For example, I input B13 and when the 3 visually hits, I buffer his BF3 (stinger) or any special for that matter and it doesn't come out. The window is too small, so what this means is that you have to dial the whole thing special included before hitconfirming. This dumb mechanic forces you to commit which can get you blown up. I've noticed it with other characters as well.
How is the fact that a safe pressure string can't hit confirm a bug? It's safe on block, so why not just use it as it is, and add a special sometimes for a mixup, not everything can be a perfect combo starter...

has anyone else unlocked costumes from the archives and then try to go back to the main menu to only have the screen go completely black on them while just hearing the background music this has happened to me two or three times now so I have had to restart the game.

NOTE: This is not for balance complaints, character complaints, or nerf/buff suggestions. This thread is for legitimate bugs and issues, and minor suggestions for the overall game experience (UI, menus, etc).

I will update the OP to keep track of any serious glitches that are raised, or minor issues that affect that user experience. Post here if you discover anything, starting tonight.

The List:
-Frame data is incorrect for specials with multiple hits - Verified
-Frame data may also be incorrect for certain other moves - To be fixed over time by priority
-When a player quits a match, his opponent receives a loss - To be fixed soon in patch
(NEW)-Disappearing weapons: http://testyourmight.com/threads/random-glitch-disappearing-weapons.30147/
(NEW)-The first input after a blocked jump-in is often dropped
(NEW)-Players are unable to view their own Hero card

(NEW)-Can't escape Green Arrow's super after recovering from a freeze arrow
(NEW)-Cyborg Grappling Hook input is very inconsistent, especially on pad (even moreso on PS3 pad)

-No way to skip absent players in KotH/Survivor
-Training mode does not save the training options - Suggestion
-Cannot rematch after an online Player Match without going back to character select - Suggestion, may not be possible due to engine
-Cannot be a dedicated spectator in KotH (this is important for streaming)

colt you may likely be aware of these, but I'm tagging you just in case.
Has anyone noticed the lack of partial strings with certain characters? I don't know if it is supposed to work this way, or if this is a specific bug, but it is very wierd.

So, we no doubt have seen that dialing strings and then cancelling the strings into specials can make the special come out before the string ends, which is wierd already, but this particular oddity (again, nto sure if it's known or not) is with killer frost.

The 11223 string (I think that's what it is) cannot be input as a partial string. It's as if the 223 input needs to already be entered before the active frames of the second 1. So, you can't stop the string at say, the 3rd or 4th hit, because if the entire string isn't dialed in, only the first two attacks come out. It's a minor annoyance and I don't even play her, just wondering if there's other things that work like that or if this is a bugged out string.

Things like strings that you can cancel at any time or stop at any time aren't the same thing.

Would it be possible to add an option to disable character damage? Kinda hard on the eyes seeing a giant piece a flesh missing from supermans chest. Not a deal breaker by any means, I would just like to play this game with my 9 year old son without my wife bitching at me. And yes I know this game is rated Teen but yea, I've played and watched worse at his age.

ImaTree

The bat breaker...and bat player :p
(on ps3, Wayne Manor during "Battles") The bot rode the motorcycle to the foreground then the bike was stuck in the foreground blocking the screen, later in the match the bot rode the motorcyle into the background getting it stuck inside the wayne manor building and sending the camera to zoom waaaay out, was hard to play the match at this point.

ShadowBeatz

Dropper of Bass and Bombs
I don't know if this is by design or a bug, but I'll put it here anyway.

Whenever I select a stage and turn Stage Interactables off, and my stage wins the roulette, Stage Interactables stay on. If I win the level select, then it should be my rules. Just saying....

I'm kinda getting tired of people just jumping backwards so they can can throw a car on me. It's not fun, sorry

CrimsonShadow I as in practice as Shazam vr DeathStroke, and while DS trait is active all of his guns are Unduckable
You can't crouch under his regular high pistols all tho its miles above Shazam. Is this the intended effect?

I just realized it's not possible to record blockstrings/frame traps. What I mean is if you set P2 to record, then you are doing a combo on P1. This is good for testing setups. But what if I want the opponent to block and test escape options on block or frame traps/mixups in case opponent blocks? There doesn't seem to be an option to make the P1 always block while I record stuff. Because the AI custom options only affect P2. In SFxT the AI toggles (meaning P1 becomes the AI dummy while recording).

Catwoman has two stagger animations, however, one of them makes her duck so low that she falls out of combos on the ground (Try shield slash loops with wonder woman and watch what happens). This is rediculous for any characters that have extended ground chains into a launcher, it completely screws them.

The Gabriel

Mean Man
when you cash in the archive keys to get the XP bonuses, they're supposed to stay around for 25 games, but if you turn the xbox off and come back to them later, you will have lost them before the 25 games are up.

THTB

Arez | Booya | Riu48 - Rest Easy, Friends
In online, during d1 xx DF special inputs,the game will desync. Pretty major.

shaowebb

Get your guns on. Sheriff is back.
Anyone else getting random game locking? Occasionally if I'm just screwing around and pushing buttons on the stage load screen in classic mode the game locks at full load and freezes. Can't even hit the xbox button and go to home...gotta restart everytime.

ok serious issues with inputs need to be addressed ... the standard mk control style is my preferred scheme but im forced to uue the sf controls(which are only harder) because when i try to walk fwrd and d1 a down back special move comes out 100% of the time i even try to delay my walk fwrd d1 (which can already hurt you in a match) i still get the special even when you fwrd dash d1 guess wat special comes out this is not the case for the sf control scheme for watever reason btw the release check option DOES NOT adress this ...please do not ignore because almost game breaking for me ... a way to fix this would be to choose which special moves you want to have alt controls but that may be impossible to implement into the UI ....

Hellbringer

1 2 3 drink
Maybe its a small thing but i noticed when u get hit by transition, during the small clip u cant see your meter. Nothing big, but its handy if it stays on the screen so u can see how much meter u or or opponent gains from getting hit with stage transition. Like in mk9 during xray ur meter always is visible on the screen. Just a small suggestion :p

PND i2 Gaug3

NERF Everything, LEAVE Nothing
if you press heavy and then press medium and meterburn at the same time it activates super if the heavy hits

Obie

Noob
If you purchased the match bonus multiplier and your game freezes / You shut off your console, then you will lose the match bonus(and thus losing your access cards)

Sutter Pain

Your mothers main.
I cant seem to find a way to change my controls online without having to exit xbl and go in to the settings. I like to play certain characters with sf style and others with mk. Its really frustrating to have to leave a session to change controls.

Im having a real problem with my xbox copy of injustice and i dont know whether its me being useless or not. I started my game the other day and when i went to continue the story it said that i hadnt started and must start again, i then decided to play a battles match instead but all the costumes that i had unlocked were no longer there and my level and been put back to one. But then to make things worse when i do actually try to play a match it doesnt let me control my character, its like the game isnt recognizing that my xbox profile is actually signed in. If anyone has any ideas as to how i can fix this it would be much appreciated.
Thanks