What's new

The Injustice Issues/Bugs and Minor Suggestions Thread

ApertureBlack

The Only Player On The Wii U
Someone had already mentioned that Flash has glitches with interactables when using trait. Made a small video example.

While funny, it does freeze you

xInfra Deadx

Gimmick stolen by Jordan Peele
Certain moves, such as Doomsday 33, Catwoman b2,3 etc have "bubble" effect on them, which, I assume, is in to work as a stage transition move. However they do not function as such.
I think that just causes environmental damage, that's all.

The Gabriel

Mean Man
I think I found a big bug, not sure if it has been mentioned yet -

When you're in a clash, tapping meter burn twice is supposed to do a fake bet, but I have my meter burn mapped to RB and Interactable to RT (the opposite of the default), and you still have to double tap RT (interactable in this case) in order to fake bet.

G4S Ermacio

Orbs... Orbs everywhere
I think I found a big bug, not sure if it has been mentioned yet -

When you're in a clash, tapping meter burn twice is supposed to do a fake bet, but I have my meter burn mapped to RB and Interactable to RT (the opposite of the default), and you still have to double tap RT (interactable in this case) in order to fake bet.
Yeah i mentioned this, its really bugging me

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Tapatalk 2

Has anyone had the problem of the game disconnecting after playing one match? It will go to the rematch screen and then if i choose an option, it just freezes and the game session becomes disconnected

insignis

Noob
happened several times in KOTH - game stops to respond to buttons when opponent is disconnected and you need to reboot the game

Sorry if this is the wrong thread, but whenever i enter a KOTH i get disconnected after like 30 secs...suddenly i am the only one in the match...so weird.

T.roll

Heel
I do not know if this is a bug but after I finished school for a year I decided to purchase Xbox Live to play online. I try to go online but it says I do not have permission to use this functionality. To make sure that I actually have a Gold membership I tried other games. The other games work perfectly fine when playing online multiplayer. I just wanted to know if anyone is having this problem and if they have found a solution.

PS: I tried deleting the console cache, the game cache and the title update.

Komatose

The Prettiest
Has anyone found out why the Godfall Superman costume isn't available to some people when you beat the story mode? It's bugging me because I want to use him but I'm not going to if I do not have that costume.

Sasuga

Noob
Fix alternate input sequences so they do not overlap. It's kinda weird for a charater to have both qcf+1 and hcf+1. (Catwoman)

i'd rather have her cat claws move become f,b+1 altogether. It's really awkward if you want to punish with F11.

I sat down the other day to play Injustice and for some reason I don't have any unlocked costumes, battles, and hero card portraits, backgrounds or icons. They are just gone. I also cannot access the archives because it says I need to sign in to a profile. I was signed in to my profile. Also, when I try to make sure my WBID account is linked, it consistently says that the service is not available at this time. I love this game immensely, but there are some serious issues that they need to work out. If anyone knows a solution to my problem, please reply.

SPECTRELIGHT

F, D, F + HP
I sat down the other day to play Injustice and for some reason I don't have any unlocked costumes, battles, and hero card portraits, backgrounds or icons. They are just gone. I also cannot access the archives because it says I need to sign in to a profile. I was signed in to my profile. Also, when I try to make sure my WBID account is linked, it consistently says that the service is not available at this time. I love this game immensely, but there are some serious issues that they need to work out. If anyone knows a solution to my problem, please reply.
I still get the same message for WBID. At this point, I estimate they made it unavailable in order to work on fixing it, but that's a theory.

AdamWestDLC

Mayor of Quahog
I noticed as playing Hawkgirl during flight mode , you cannot use interactibles by pressing light+medium ( 1+2 ) ?
You must use the assigned button for interactibles instead.
I have my buttons on a stick layed out so the throw and interactibles are not used.
And I just conentrate on 6 buttons and use light+medium ( 1+2 ) for interactibles and light+heavy ( 1+3 ) for throws.

Not being able to use 1+2 ( light+medium ) during flight mode when in reach of interactibles really screws me over sometimes. ( and pretty sure it screws over other stick users too if they use hawkgirl , which is probably rare. As I'm pretty sure most stick users would place the assigned throw and interactible buttons to the uncomfortable 7th/8th buttons on a stick to be unused too )

I hope they patch this

Sasuga

Noob
- Add delayed wake-up? hold down when down to stay down.
- Make backrolls easier. Just hold back when down to roll back.

Hellbringer

1 2 3 drink
There is a stage interactables that doesn't seem to work all the time. Its probably just a cool down but idk cause others like the laser dont seem to have that.
The one im talking about is the one on the left side in metropolis where there is a tank with a machinegun on that u can use in a combo. I know u have to stand in the area, and the laser has to light up, but sometimes it just stops working and other times it works fine.

Sami

Noob
Suggestions for training mode to make it even more awesome (note that I could be being a tard and these are already in the game):

1) An option to disable the reversing of inputs on AI playback. If I'm recording down, right 2 while on the right-hand side of the screen, it flips to down left 2 if you change sides during playback. This is great for most things, except when testing reversed inputs and the like :p. Also makes it very difficult to test cross-ups by holding back as the game will flip "back" from left/right when jumping over :p

2) Add normal moves to wake-up and recovery lists. Yes I know, wake-up and recovery windows are for special moves, but having a way to test block and hit disadvantage reliably (i.e. you need the move to start coming out on the exact frame of recovery) would be swell. Will also make testing frame-traps much easier.

3) Finally, we have an option to do a move after a block-string, but doing the same for recovery after a successful hit would also be wonderful. I know there's no fancy window for this in the game, but it still applies for things like punish options after failing to hit-confirm off normals, etc.

Just a heads up for anyone who has the skins. I play Raven and have tried to use her Teen Titans skin on ranked and if they don't have the skin pack it will just kick you out of the game. Probably have to wait until later today for them to be playable online.

Beck__

Old English Fighter
Just like MK9, it will depend on your opponent either buying the skin pack or downloading the free compatability pack.