What's new

The Injustice Issues/Bugs and Minor Suggestions Thread

CrimsonShadow

Administrator and Community Engineer
Administrator
I'm not sure why, but for some reason people can't wrap their heads around the fact that dash-in-poke is not the only way to play a fighting game :) This is not the first fighting game to not have a metagame based around this mechanic.

See: Street Fighter 4

shaowebb

Get your guns on. Sheriff is back.
So remember the glitch on one of the demos involving the generators in the right corner? You know the ones you can interact with to supercharge forward with an attack? Well I think its not quite fixed. I played Killer Frost vs Ares and sure enough when I was waking up with KF in front of Ares in the corner the game froze when I tried to use them. It only happens sometimes but it happens with KF vs Ares for me. I dont know if its relative to stance side or what animation I am coming from when I go into it, but its still freezing the game sometimes there so I've been avoiding that stage.

I have a glitch on Wayne Manor the motorcycle flew towards the screen one time and then all sorts of things start flying toward the screen. I will try to do it again sometime.

EGGXI

Scary Bat
Okay I'm desperate for some help and this seems like the place: I have an Xbox 360 that I bought in the UK, I now live in Singapore, it works fine. Every game I've bought/played online works great, my internet definitely seems good enough to support playing the game (30 down/25 up).

However, when I play Injustice, I can't get a match! I join rooms and it says everyone has full connection bars for 2 seconds, then displays them all as empty. I have only managed to play two people after ages of trying. The only thing I can think of as to why it is doing this is if it's trying to connect to UK servers, which would suck.

I've had no problems with other games, if anyone has an idea as to what the hell is going on I would appreicate it, as there is literally no scene here and I have no one to play with!

Hellbringer

1 2 3 drink
when i wanna view my herocard it cant find it.
also i dont know whats up with this but i tried to play ranked a couple of times and i never found a match, last time i waited more then 10 minutes...i can normal playermatches tough

Seapeople

This one's for you
-Problem with interactable damage scaling: Some interactables are guaranteed OTGs at the end of combos (yeah I'm looking at you pig & dumpster). I don't see this as a problem except there is no damage scaling. These things should be doing like 3% after a long combo where they're doing 20% right now.

The Gabriel

Mean Man
Battle mode should have some kind of signifier that you have completed that particular battle. A check mark or faded/different color text or something

RoboCop

The future of law enforcement.
Administrator
Premium Supporter
Suggestion: Instead of having to set my challenge every time I enter a new KOTH, it would be awesome if I could set a default Challenge that would remain in effect until I changed it.

CrimsonShadow

Administrator
I'm going to add that the button configuration and the sharing of configs seems to lead to mass confusion at tournaments :D

The awkward timing for imputing specials at the end of the combo they should have just used MK's system for that. Its frustrating
OMG YES. It' really awful. I got used to it somewhat but it still feels really scrubby. You have to mash buffer everything and yet sometimes you can't mash too fast. Sometimes you can delay, but the delay window seems to vary from string to string. It sucks.

Minor thing but I always hate when they don't allow us to skip the end animation of a match.

Of course match making/search system is awful and even worse than SFxT. But I don't think that is likely to change.

Replay channel would be nice. But again, not something that can be easily added I assume.

CrimsonShadow

Administrator
I'm going to add that I went in to practice mode to test out damage with Catwoman's trait; to build the trait, I set the AI to Record and had Deathstroke fire low gunshots so I could dodge them -- but after it was built, when I set the AI back to Custom, the trait scratches all disappeared.

I can set Practice Mode to a full super meter, but I don't see an easy way to fill up the trait aside from doing combo after combo. So either this needs to be fixed, or we need a way to just set the opponent to use one special repeatedly without using Record mode.

ApertureBlack

The Only Player On The Wii U
Flash has a cool graphical glitch, when he is hit during his throw by something, naimly lex's mines or Jokers teeth, he kinda flickers and has his running sprite behind him. It lasts until the animation should of ended.

shaowebb

Get your guns on. Sheriff is back.
Twice I've had Flash's trait stay active throughout the entire round that the trait was activated in.
Ya hear that REO? If we can figure out how this is happening there may just be a new pressure character for you to frustrate folks with besides Batman :D
Most I've ever had is the glow never fully disappeared.

BenGmanUk

Get staffed bro
The specials input at the end of strings feels very awkward sometimes yep. I hope this is something that's being addressed as it just feels, wrong.

My only suggestion to add is that hidden cursor for online play shouldn't actually hide it, since obviously they can't see it.

Rathalos

Play Monster Hunter!
I wish there was an option to skip your turn in KOTH.

I'm honestly surprised there isn't one, since it annoyed a lot of people in MK9.

Belial

Noob
This guy has a good point about transitions (skip to 9:00)
I say the same should be done to super moves.

When you do a F3 into a ji2 sometimes the game randomly drops the input. You have to delay the ji2 otherwise your character just jumps at the opponent and no air 2 comes out. This bug causes dropped combos.

Another issue I've noticd is hitconfirming with some characters is impossible. For example Green Arrow. His B13 string. I dont use it even though its safe on block because I cant hit confirm it into any special. For example, I input B13 and when the 3 visually hits, I buffer his BF3 (stinger) or any special for that matter and it doesn't come out. The window is too small, so what this means is that you have to dial the whole thing special included before hitconfirming. This dumb mechanic forces you to commit which can get you blown up. I've noticed it with other characters as well.