What's new

Summer Jam Pools - Hype and Predictions Thread! (IGAU and KI)

Zyphox

What is going on guys, Ya Boi Zyphox here.
I really like how when you lose to a matchup you're supposed to know really well it's not because you didn't deliver but because your training partners weren't good enough.
Not really I've publicly said many times that I haven't delivered, don't you remember the zyphox sorry thread? Baseless statement is Baseless

rev0lver

Come On Die Young
Not the major police's problem. (not true either).
it's actually kinda true.

also reo's going afaik

also what's the point of shitting on tournaments and implying that they don't matter? like what do you get out of it? in the end, there's over a thousand dollars on the line and the pride of being a champion. that's the point of these larger tournaments. if you feel so threatened by people comparing a placer at SJ to you then just say so.

Last edited:

VGMtheVagabond

Salt Mine CEO
I am pulling for the only Joker rep I saw there. @Fromundaman good luck bro I hope you do well, I hope you don't resort to the king of Atlantis:joker:
He won't, or I'll leave him in Philly and take over his room back home :joker:

That being said, am I the only Raven going to this? It makes me sad in the pants, but I'll have to pull through and make some upsets.

Rooting for the AL guys. I wanna see them put in some WORK and to channel my inner @MITDJT, #YEEEAAAPPP
We will. Only ones not making it are our newcomers and Kenshinoyo. Myself, Fromundaman, Eevee, Sonic Lionheart, and Mod will be there.

Mikemetroid

Who hired this guy, WTF?
if its following the format that UMVC and SF4 follow it will be 3v3, character lock the WHOLE tournament, I'm talking to you SONIC FOX, and no one can have the same character as either of their 2 TEAM members. pokemon style first to one. Losers, winners and grand finals best 2 out of 3 sets.
This. x100.

Character lock, pokeman style, and 2/3 sets throughout. This does not mean team one has to beat team two 2 times, it means the individual matches between players are 2/3.

HoneyBee

Flash God Lord
if its following the format that UMVC and SF4 follow it will be 3v3, character lock the WHOLE tournament, I'm talking to you SONIC FOX, and no one can have the same character as either of their 2 TEAM members. pokemon style first to one. Losers, winners and grand finals best 2 out of 3 sets.
This. x100.

Character lock, pokeman style, and 2/3 sets throughout. This does not mean team one has to beat team two 2 times, it means the individual matches between players are 2/3.
Wait so Arma is saying it's first to one and winners, losers, and GF are 2/3. Mike is saying everything is 2/3. Not sure who to believe.

Also, who wants to team with Bio and me?
HoneyBee - Flash
Biohazard - Bane

@DarthArma? ;)

This. x100.

team tournaent is first to 1 each 1v1 within the 3v3. and when a team loses 3 matches they lose and get sent to losers. Thats how we did it at TFC and thats how all team tournaments are usually ran. Unless theres only like 3 teams that show up, lol

Wait so Arma is saying it's first to one and winners, losers, and GF are 2/3. Mike is saying everything is 2/3. Not sure who to believe.

HoneyBee - Flash
Biohazard - Bane

@DarthArma? ;)
Im already teaming with KDZ. I think he has a 3rd in mind. Plus I wouldnt want to split you and your brother up

Mikemetroid

Who hired this guy, WTF?

HoneyBee - Flash
Biohazard - Bane

@DarthArma? ;)
believe arma!

#nevergiveup
(I think we did my ruleset at pre-TFC)

SonicFox5000

The Best.
Whens teaming up

Kyu

CHOO CHOO BANE TRAIN
I really want to see Biohazard go far. Bane going places is always good. With Omega's win in the UK, this could be the start of the Bane Train. Choo choo. Honeybee and Zyphox, it needs to happen yo. Jupiter and Fox will probably happen, good luck to the both of them that'll be insane. Decay will rep Lobo like a god as per the usual. Also if Decay vs Oxygen happens at some point I may need a change of shorts.

Indecisive

We'll burn you all—that is your fate!
I really want to see Biohazard go far. Bane going places is always good. With Omega's win in the UK, this could be the start of the Bane Train. Choo choo. Honeybee and Zyphox, it needs to happen yo. Jupiter and Fox will probably happen, good luck to the both of them that'll be insane. Decay will rep Lobo like a god as per the usual. Also if Decay vs Oxygen happens at some point I may need a change of shorts.
Oxygen is not going. Hes still in Cali