What's new

Summer Jam Pools - Hype and Predictions Thread! (IGAU and KI)

Fromundaman

I write too much.
I am pulling for the only Joker rep I saw there. @Fromundaman good luck bro I hope you do well, I hope you don't resort to the king of Atlantis:joker:

Also @HoneyBee too. Get this W!
I won't :p

That said I may have to go to a meeting or two along the way.

Rooting for the AL guys. I wanna see them put in some WORK and to channel my inner @MITDJT, #YEEEAAAPPP
<3

He won't, or I'll leave him in Philly and take over his room back home :joker:

That being said, am I the only Raven going to this? It makes me sad in the pants, but I'll have to pull through and make some upsets.

We will. Only ones not making it are our newcomers and Kenshinoyo. Myself, Fromundaman, Eevee, Sonic Lionheart, and Mod will be there.
Ray Riazzi is also a Raven player.

I hope Zappa shows up to since this event is close-ish to his scene.

Also don't forget Ryuseken! He may be in West Virginia right now, but he's AL at heart.

Those going to summer jam. Spread the word that there injustive teams Friday night! Spread the word. We will try to stream it
Hell yes! Is entry free?

AL Team: We have 2 teams; who's on which?

@Sonic Lionheart @Mod @AL Eevee @VGMtheVagabond @Ryuseken

EDIT:

I think I've seen it from an "anime fighter" tournament. just can't recall what. can't beat that name atm.
Yeah I ran into a guy in PSAS who had that name too, but I doubt it's the same guy. Thank you though.

C88 Zombieekiler

Up and coming sub zero
don't really see how this is fair, honeybee and biohazard are brothers, they play everyday or most days i bet. thats like saying DS beats GL if MIT beats denzell everyday but then Denzell beats Slips, is slips now a fraud?

if anything if i lose to biohazard it would really only confirm that Grr is a fraud because thats the only bane exp i have and me and honeybee both believe its 7-3 flash and that i'm a fraud for losing a 7-3 MU. IMO the player MU is 5-5, as in knowledge. all though i have played an beaten a Bane (grr who dropped bane) Bio plays a top flash everyday and should know the MU by heart at this point. the standard deviant is obviously difference in both play styles.
its only 7 3 if honeybee buuuuuttt if you beat the bane with the most mu xp its 7 3 if zyphox or honeybee :p

NRF CharlieMurphy

Kindergarten Meta
Good luck to everyone going! Won't be able to make it this time.
134 posts before this happened. You're a good man sir :)

I expect a hype tourney. I personally hope @Zyphox literally drops 0 combo's..... wins every match...... and doesn't even pop off. I fully expect SSJ Zyphox this tournament.

AM and Zyphox grand finals.

With a side of Decay.

Make it hype East Coast.