What's new

Summer Jam Pools - Hype and Predictions Thread! (IGAU and KI)

Zyphox

What is going on guys, Ya Boi Zyphox here.
134 posts before this happened. You're a good man sir :)

I expect a hype tourney. I personally hope @Zyphox literally drops 0 combo's..... wins every match...... and doesn't even pop off. I fully expect SSJ Zyphox this tournament.

AM and Zyphox grand finals.

With a side of Decay.

Make it hype East Coast.
In going for the salty win aka the Sanford Kelly this tournament

Hey guys Today is the Day! Follow me on Twitter (@l3eyondthelight) I will do my best to give up to date on when stuff is happening, Bracket winners, Special events, and general questions. I will post winners of ever bracket after they are done. Hope your body is ready.

RapZiLLa54

Monster Island Tournaments
Hey guys Today is the Day! Follow me on Twitter (@l3eyondthelight) I will do my best to give up to date on when stuff is happening, Bracket winners, Special events, and general questions. I will post winners of ever bracket after they are done. Hope your body is ready.
Good luck man!

NurzBenny

Old Member
Can this be the @imblackjames coming out party? He's prob the last of the best unknown NRS players/online warriors. The injustice story will feel incomplete without his chapter (small footnote, authors thanks? Scribble in the margin. Idk something)

Not rooting for anybody cuz you all can suck it, but his top 8 will give me the most joy.

ChatterBox

Searching for an alt.
Can this be the @imblackjames coming out party? He's prob the last of the best unknown NRS players/online warriors. The injustice story will feel incomplete without his chapter (small footnote, authors thanks? Scribble in the margin. Idk something)

Not rooting for anybody cuz you all can suck it, but his top 8 will give me the most joy.
Double like!

Good luck to everyone attending this venue. Hope everyone got there safely and I'm looming forward to a day of twitch tomorrow. :)

Or... Later today.. Seeing how it's 2am. Lol.

E

Eldriken

I'm glad this will be during the afternoon. I don't have to worry about missing anything while at work.