What's new

Summer Jam Pools - Hype and Predictions Thread! (IGAU and KI)

Qwark28

Joker waiting room
don't really see how this is fair, honeybee and biohazard are brothers, they play everyday or most days i bet. thats like saying DS beats GL if MIT beats denzell everyday but then Denzell beats Slips, is slips now a fraud?

if anything if i lose to biohazard it would really only confirm that Grr is a fraud because thats the only bane exp i have and me and honeybee both believe its 7-3 flash and that i'm a fraud for losing a 7-3 MU. IMO the player MU is 5-5, as in knowledge. all though i have played an beaten a Bane (grr who dropped bane) Bio plays a top flash everyday and should know the MU by heart at this point. the standard deviant is obviously difference in both play styles.
I really like how when you lose to a matchup you're supposed to know really well it's not because you didn't deliver but because your training partners weren't good enough.

STB Shujinkydink

Burning down in flames for kicks
Really hope your trolling right now........ And i think sj is considered a regional. But it has pulled major like numbers so idk
lol im just giving you a hard time man. I appreciate the sense of humor. Community accuses you of rigging brackets and you blatantly do it just as kind of a "fuck you" lol its awesome.

Im stoked to watch my boy @imblackjames wreck some fools! Some great names in the region

lol im just giving you a hard time man. I appreciate the sense of humor. Community accuses you of rigging brackets and you blatantly do it just as kind of a "fuck you" lol its awesome
Lol i actually had no input when tbey were made. All mike there. I only looked over as a 2nd pair of eyes.

The Great One

"I Always d1 Lif-" SHUT UP
Is this tournament seeded? It has to be sonic fox is seeded first in one of the pools but is it me or are some of the seedings questionable?

When does this tourney start, by the way?
Friday? Saturday?
The Team tournament starts on friday, and the singles tournament is on saturday. At the very least were gonna have some extra stuff uploaded to youtube later from my brothers capture card from both singles and team tournament

Kitana Prime

Top-tier at everything but the characters I choose
This.

These are the fun threads.

Anyway, although I can't watch, looking forward to Injustice being played again since EVO at this level, it's felt like a long for me.

Wanna see great performances from Arma, because duh. Decay, Honeybee/Biohazard, Mr Aquamang AND ESPECIALLY Zyphox. I hope Grr/Fromundaman uses Joker all the way and looks good doing it. Plenty others as well but in the end, I have EVO champ taking this as well.