What's new

Summer Jam Pools - Hype and Predictions Thread! (IGAU and KI)

Mr Aquaman

Armored Launcher
Administrator
Premium Supporter
Biohazard and Zyphox are in the same pool. There are massive implications for the result of that match.
MAYBE the most knowledgeable Bane in the flash MU vs the Prodigal Son of the speed man?!?!?!?!?!?!?! Wil it confirm 7-3 flash? Or Upset and 5-5 hits the table!? WE WILL FIND OUT THIS WEEKEND, INB4 KDZ IS TOSSED INTO THIS POOL..

Clark L.

F1 ftw.
MAYBE the most knowledgeable Bane in the flash MU vs the Prodigal Son of the speed man?!?!?!?!?!?!?! Wil it confirm 7-3 flash? Or Upset and 5-5 hits the table!? WE WILL FIND OUT THIS WEEKEND, INB4 KDZ IS TOSSED INTO THIS POOL..
lol, I'm reading this with a hype voice in my head dude...

16 Bit

Mash d+1~Cat Claws
Premium Supporter
NetherRealm Studios
I mean if Biohazard beats Zyphox then the implication is Honeybee is in fact the best Flash because Honeybee beats Biohazard. This also means Biohazard is superior to Grr because Zyphox beats Grr(unless Grr is Joker). However if Zyphox beats Biohazard then it proves Flash is indeed a bad match for Bane and that means Bane might be a bill. It all adds up.

I mean if Biohazard beats Zyphox then the implication is Honeybee is in fact the best Flash because Honeybee beats Biohazard. This also means Biohazard is superior to Grr because Zyphox beats Grr(unless Grr is Joker). However if Zyphox beats Biohazard then it proves Flash is indeed a bad match for Bane and that means Bane might be a bill. It all adds up.
It's a lose lose situation for zyphox, if he wins....eh, what a fucked up match up in flash's favor, if he loses....you're not the best!

Have fun kenny!

Clark L.

F1 ftw.

PND OmegaK

Drunk and Orderly
I want Biohazard to win because he is a fellow Bane player, but if he does I probably cant keep claiming Flash is a 3-7. Fuck this tournament.

Awkward Sloth

Lamest Harley, still better sloth than Jer
My predictions
Mr Aquaman gets 9th or frauds his way to 7th.

Winners finals will be Jupiter vs Sonic Fox whoever wins that will then proceed to lose 6-1 the other in grand finals.

Chris G gets 9th because of some gimmick character.

A Nightwing player will beat a superman player and for whatever reason it'll be the greatest thing ever to the Nightwing community.

Decay doesn't make it out of his pool. <- this one saddens me the most.

Indecisive will be on the mike for commentary for a little bit and say some things about characters/frame data that aren't true.

Bane won't respect anything

Zyphox drops everything but will still make it semi far in the tourney.

Zyphox

What is going on guys, Ya Boi Zyphox here.
don't really see how this is fair, honeybee and biohazard are brothers, they play everyday or most days i bet. thats like saying DS beats GL if MIT beats denzell everyday but then Denzell beats Slips, is slips now a fraud?

if anything if i lose to biohazard it would really only confirm that Grr is a fraud because thats the only bane exp i have and me and honeybee both believe its 7-3 flash and that i'm a fraud for losing a 7-3 MU. IMO the player MU is 5-5, as in knowledge. all though i have played an beaten a Bane (grr who dropped bane) Bio plays a top flash everyday and should know the MU by heart at this point. the standard deviant is obviously difference in both play styles.

Mikemetroid

Who hired this guy, WTF?
Hey guys if you have requests just drop a comment on my status when you go on my profile. I should be able to update names and what not.

Also take into account that the brackets are not in finalized order. Your pool should stay the same (if not I will notify you) but the order inside the pool is definitely subject to change with late reg on its way.

Zyphox

What is going on guys, Ya Boi Zyphox here.
Where is your confidence? The Flash of America should be happy to have a winning matchup in his pool. :coffee:
oh i have confidence, its just an Injustice IMO. Biohazard is a great player, he got 9th at Evo and has solid fundamentals......for a bane player lol. its almost the same as putting Brady on blast for losing to sonicfox because he used aquaman vs batgirl.

Indecisive

We'll burn you all—that is your fate!
My predictions
Mr Aquaman gets 9th or frauds his way to 7th.

Winners finals will be Jupiter vs Sonic Fox whoever wins that will then proceed to lose 6-1 the other in grand finals.

Chris G gets 9th because of some gimmick character.

A Nightwing player will beat a superman player and for whatever reason it'll be the greatest thing ever to the Nightwing community.

Decay doesn't make it out of his pool. <- this one saddens me the most.

Indecisive will be on the mike for commentary for a little bit and say some things about characters/frame data that aren't true.

Bane won't respect anything

Zyphox drops everything but will still make it semi far in the tourney.
Im goiing to make sure to get on the Mic and say something wrong now.

16 Bit

Mash d+1~Cat Claws
Premium Supporter
NetherRealm Studios
oh i have confidence, its just an Injustice IMO. Biohazard is a great player, he got 9th at Evo and has solid fundamentals......for a bane player lol. its almost the same as putting Brady on blast for losing to sonicfox because he used aquaman vs batgirl.

No one ever said becoming the "_____ of America" would be fair or easy. No sympathy for you young man.

Sajam

Nightwing In Retirement
Since everybody is talking about them I'd just like to take a second and say that @HoneyBee and Biohazard are cool dudes, great players, and I have a lot of respect for them traveling all the time.

Happy to see that they are headed out to Summer Jam this weekend for my viewing pleasure.