What's new

SoCal needs your help to get a stream setup for WNF!

EGP Wonder_Chef

Official Quan Chi Nerf Demander™
Hey guys, as you may know, I used to have a pretty low quality dedicated IGAU stream at WNF. Unfortunately, a few months ago my computer stopped being able to stream at ALL, so we haven't had a fully streamed Injustice tournament since then.

Last week we saw guest players such as Rico, Syknis, and Digit show up, however nobody got to see how awesome the matches were.

In the interest of getting more IGAU exposure and not missing something like last week, @GGA HAN created a thread asking if people would be interested in donating to get us a real working stream setup:

http://testyourmight.com/threads/can-the-community-help-wnf-get-a-stream-computer.44110/

I've never asked for donations before, but due to the super positive response and the fact that this would help out the community in general, I've decided to go through with it!

HAN, who is GGA's resident streamer, and I have gone over our options based on the donations, and I believe we can make this happen. I already have the equipment needed for streaming, so anything left over from the computer would go towards making commentary better/webcams or something along those lines.

This isn't just for IGAU either, once MKX comes out SoCal will need as many people to stream as possible!

All donations will be SUPER appreciated, and I will shout all donators out on stream once we get it working (unless you want to do it anonymously.) If you donate 10$ or more, I'll try and do something cool for you, like recording a tutorial video for a character, or using a character of your choice at WNF. Just let me know!

Directions to donate:

Go here: https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/webscr?cmd=_send-money-transfer&send_method=domestic&nav=0.2

Send money to [email protected] as a payment for Friends & Family.

If you are unable to donate this way for whatever reason, please PM me and we can try to work another way out.

And finally, as requested by a few people, if we get enough to get the stream working, I will shave my head completely bald on stream (if possible, if not there will be a video) and donate my hair to charity.

Any help at all would be appreciated!

Last edited by a moderator:

Jaxel

8WAYRUN.TV (home of The Break stream)
Administrator
I can't donate anything (I ask for donations myself), but I can offer my expertise. Before you buy anything, contact me and I will help you make sure you are getting the best bang for your buck (and not wasting money on things you don't need, or inferior products).

EGP Wonder_Chef

Official Quan Chi Nerf Demander™
@EGP Wonder_Chef

can u give us info on the goal and the current amount you got?
Sure! I'm planning on updating the current amount whenever I get the chance. We are currently at 70$ already! Thanks so much to @Eric Z19 , @Sami , and YOU @kabelfritz !

Looks like the minimum will probably be 300-400 or so, but the plan is to see what we get and work with that, be it more or less!