What's new

SoCal needs your help to get a stream setup for WNF!

He's not really gonna donate money, he only supports the Capcom community.

Can you post specifics on what the money's going to, how much you hope to raise, what happens if you get too much or not enough, and what kind of time frame we should expect to start seeing WNF's stream, so that anyone thinking about donating has some assurance that they're not donating to "Chef's new gaming PC that maybe he'll use to sometimes stream WNF fund"

If the community makes this happen one thing I'd like to see is some more consistent commentary. Get a second mic and make sure there's always at least one person of commentary, since sometimes that was a problem in the past and the stream monsters like having someone to interact with

EGP Wonder_Chef

Official Quan Chi Nerf Demander™

Can you post specifics on what the money's going to, how much you hope to raise, what happens if you get too much or not enough, and what kind of time frame we should expect to start seeing WNF's stream, so that anyone thinking about donating has some assurance that they're not donating to "Chef's new gaming PC that maybe he'll use to sometimes stream WNF fund"

If the community makes this happen one thing I'd like to see is some more consistent commentary. Get a second mic and make sure there's always at least one person of commentary, since sometimes that was a problem in the past and the stream monsters like having someone to interact with
I'm hoping to raise 300-400. That is for JUST the computer. I believe this should be able to provide the streaming power we need, not INSANE quality, but it should be more than nice enough. At this bare minimum we would have solo commentary and no player cam, but it's considerably better than nothing.

If we raise more than we end up needing for the computer, the extra will go towards better commentary / webcam, which is stuff I always wanted to do, but my stream was soooo ghetto in the first place that I didn't think it was worth it. If we raise a considerable amount extra, ideally we would look into how much of a better stream computer we could get.

If we get less than enough, I will do my best to return everybody's money. Thankfully at this rate, it's looking like this won't be the case, but if worse comes to worse I promise a full refund to everybody.

If everything works out, you have my word that I'll put more effort into the actual production of the stream. I'll work on making commentary more consistent, and I'll try to get a better stream overlay, among other things.

Also, thanks. =]

EGP Wonder_Chef

@EGP Wonder_Chef

I've just sent $15 your way. It's all I can spare, I'm afraid, so I hope it is helpful.
Thanks Mr. Blake! Seems so recent that I met you for the first time and we were raising money for another reason! Hehe.

Check your inbox bro
Woo! You're the best!

I sent over a quick 10$ - I would have sent more, but in between the time that I pledged and by the time you put this up...my stream PC broke over the weekend. So sorry about that and I hope you get to your goal!
I'm surprised a Dhalsim player has that much to donate right now! Haha just kidding. Thanks for the support yo.

EGP Wonder_Chef

2nd post updated withe the current total, $225! I'm super excited guys, you have no idea how much we all appreciate it.

I can't wait to have WNF streams back!

Filipino Man

Retirement my ass

Evan stop hating pls. I love NRS shut up :(

EGP Wonder_Chef

No for injustice. Hahaha

Australians are there.
Ah, haha.

Yeah I think this is going to be Krayzie's last tournament too. He's supposed to go full time at school after MLG. He might be able to bring his laptop for a stream because of the occasion though. (I hope)

E

Eldriken

I'm really glad to see this is taking off so well. I love watching Injustice streams. The more the better, I say.

Jim

Emperor of the Moon
Kept my word, sent my $$$ now can't wait to see the hair go.

Cool hair cut story. I was an extra on Public Enemies, movie about John Dillinger with Johnny Depp and Christian Bale. So while I was being put in my wardrobe I see a white guy with like three foot dread locks and scruffy beard sit in the barber chair they had setup. He is your stereotypical hippie. In two minutes they shave him, then take a clippers and one by one cut off all his dreads. Then give him a close crew cut with what is left on his head. He gets put into a police uniform and ended up playing one of the motorcycle cops taking Dillinger to jail. There is literally no way I ever would have been able to recognize it as the same person if I hadn't watched the transformation.