What's new

SoCal needs your help to get a stream setup for WNF!

ColdBoreMK23

Noob Saibot
As I said in abother thread. If someone knows anyone looking for a mint with box Quanba Eightar Fusion fightstick I am selling one.

All the funds will go towards this donation and can be paid directly to Chef.

Spread the word.

STORMS

Co-founder
Founder
Premium Supporter
I can't donate anything (I ask for donations myself), but I can offer my expertise. Before you buy anything, contact me and I will help you make sure you are getting the best bang for your buck (and not wasting money on things you don't need, or inferior products).
^ This is awesome.

Shaazzyam

undefeated online evo champion
If I ever win wnf, you can definitely count on my donation. Not all of it though.

Chocolate-covered raisins don't buy themselves, you know.

Shaazzyam

undefeated online evo champion
This week we will have international players so you should work hard to come.
You don't have to try and bribe me with these "international players." It's ok. As long as you're there, PookieBear, that's all that matters.

But seriously I'm like 20 mins from Super Arcade, someone pls halp?

Justice

Noob
My advice @EGP Wonder_Chef is to do your shopping now. That way you can post a concrete goal that will help people feel better about donating and letting people know when to stop. It would also avoid any unexpected costs to make sure you know exactly what needs to be replaced.

4x4lo8o

Noob
You would pay so that my hair gets cut!? YOU TRAITOR! jk of course <3
He's not really gonna donate money, he only supports the Capcom community.

Can you post specifics on what the money's going to, how much you hope to raise, what happens if you get too much or not enough, and what kind of time frame we should expect to start seeing WNF's stream, so that anyone thinking about donating has some assurance that they're not donating to "Chef's new gaming PC that maybe he'll use to sometimes stream WNF fund"

If the community makes this happen one thing I'd like to see is some more consistent commentary. Get a second mic and make sure there's always at least one person of commentary, since sometimes that was a problem in the past and the stream monsters like having someone to interact with