What's new

Can the community help WNF get a stream computer?

Would you be willing to make a donation so WNF can have their local streamed?

• Total voters

GGA HAN

Galloping Ghost Arcade
We all know that last night players from out of town like Rico Suave and Syknis (among all the great players that are normally there like Theo, Slayer, ect) were at WNF, but unfortunately since there was no stream, there is no footage of the gameplay that happened last night.

As one of the top scenes in the country, WNF is certainly wanting to showcase its talent but is unable to right now. Would you (YES YOU!) be willing to chip in any amount towards a stream computer to help get WNF streaming their weekly again?

@EGP Wonder_Chef has stated he would be willing to stream but needs a PC capable of doing so.

Lets see what everyone thinks before talking about paypal address' and specifics costs of a stream computer.

Thank you everyone!

Last edited by a moderator:

EGP Wonder_Chef

Official Quan Chi Nerf Demander™
We would really appreciate this guys. I tried streaming every week for months (archives are on http://www.twitch.tv/egpwonderchef and http://www.youtube.com/wh4t1t1s ) but I was working with a shoddy computer to begin with, and recently the stream hasn't been working at all.

WNF hasn't been streamed for a while and I think it's unfortunate that SoCal is an important part of the community, but has been getting literally no hometown exposure. This wouldn't be for just IGAU of course, I would obviously try to give us a MKX dedicated stream whenever possible too.

I know that this is asking a lot, and that a lot of you don't like me, but this would be something to benefit the entire NRS scene by giving us more exposure.

haketh

Noob
Not gonna donate, don't really support the idea of getting donations for things like these.

Wish it success though.

Jim

Emperor of the Moon
Speaking as someone who used to have long hair just offer up to cut your hair and the donations will pour in. For $x you'll do it on stream, that kind of thing.

The incentive that would motivate me the most is if some of the WNF regulars promised to help Chef. Running a stream and playing in a tournament is hard, people should learn to change the names and always have at least one person commentating, if not 2.
I'm still good for my money, but I'd like to voice my support for this either way.

Yeah let me donate to the complete meta to see some of those Aquaman mirrors.

jk I hope you get enough donations to get this done. If I donate I have to admit it's mostly going to be for MKX and to see Aris and Rip on commentary again. I would pay good money to see that lol.

Last edited:
jk hope you get enough donations to get this done. If I donate I have to admit it's mostly going to be for MKX and to see Aris commentate again. I would pay good money to see that lol.
Was just going to post this actually. Seriously, even if you're not hype to see Injustice, this is a chance to make an investment in a dedicated MKX stream for the future.

Fromundaman

I write too much.
I wish I could, but sadly I don't have funds to donate to this.

TBH, even if I do get the sort of money that I could throw away in the near future, I would rather put it into pot bonuses for events I host and hopefully grow my scene before sending it to an already highly successful scene.

E

Eldriken

I put myself down for a $20 donation. Even with CEO coming up around the bend, I should be able to spot that. I get paid the weekend of CEO anyway.

So, come the 27th or some time during that weekend, I'll be sure to get the information I need.

Cash

Noob
I know the streams of before were not up to par because comentators flaked and such. The big issue was that we could not have a dual cometary and comentating by yourself sucks. If the community is able to to aid us with this laptop I can see what kind of dual cometary things I can purchase to ensure a quality stream!

Jim

Emperor of the Moon
what happened to your avatar? :(
Everyone else changed their avatars to their new mains so I figured I would too. I'm going to main Blanche (the old woman you throw on Outworld Marketplace.

If anyone would donate to see my shave my head bald and donate my hair to charity, tell me, because I would totally do that.
If this happens put me down for $20. I donated my hair a few times, it is a good cause. At least they made it sound like it was going to made into wigs for little kids with cancer.

EGP Wonder_Chef

Official Quan Chi Nerf Demander™
If this happens put me down for $20. I donated my hair a few times, it is a good cause. At least they made it sound like it was going to made into wigs for little kids with cancer.
Deal, if this works out I will shave my head bald and donate my hair to charity on stream/video.

(That's actually the main reason I grew my hair out this long anyway!)