What's new

Screenshot of Killer Frost during PAX Stream - Confirmed!

Sasarix

"Heaven Will Fall!"
a good Flash movie would have 4 villains in it Mirror Master, Captain Cold, Heatwave and Weather Wizard

aldazo

Waiting for Havik
It's stupid in the sense that they're putting in a PETITION for a COSTUME in a VIDEOGAME.
It is just a petition, they will not bring NRS to the court. So chill out and respect them. They are fans, they wish is intense that is why they make the petition, it doesn't mean they are crazy or stupid.

A lot of the people saying "calm down" are the same people that seem to not be very into comics in the first place.

I think a lack of bias is exactly the problem here. People are just like "It doesn't matter" and looking at the comics fans that care about their favorite characters like looney wackos. But it DOES matter. To me it does. And many others.

IT'S STILL REAL TO ME, DAMMIT! :oops:
I get the dissapointment dude...but this game is for comic fans AND fighting game fans. They have an obligation to appease both. Which is why they included popular characters, and why they thought they could bring something fun in with frost. It's not a character museum, its a game.

trufenix

bye felicia
If you think WB has no say what so ever when it comes to Injustice DLC you truly are stupid. I can't be any more clear with this statement.
So the part where NRS has repeatedly said that DC and WB haven't cock blocked them on all of their plans at all?

It's cool, bro. If you think everything's a villainous corporate plot, that's fine. But don't call me stupid because I choose to trust the company that has literally bent over backwards for its fans time and again.

Sasarix

"Heaven Will Fall!"
With Captain Cold leading them, as is tradition.
Yea i can agree with that he was voted number 27 in the top 100 villains of all time list so yea i would let him lead them. With that said though its not 1957 anymore so let the new blood have their moments...... Yay for KF

I get the dissapointment dude...but this game is for comic fans AND fighting game fans. They have an obligation to appease both. Which is why they included popular characters, and why they thought they could bring something fun in with frost. It's not a character museum, its a game.
I'm respectful enough to not go "LOL stop complaining about frame data and shit" to hardcore fighting game players.

That matters to them. And this matters to me.

Robotic Shark

you can never have too much honey
they didnt go with CC cause the ppl at TYM dont make up the majority of their fans and as far as the rest of the dc fans go CC sucks. This msg board is the only place i have seen this much CC love... kinda sad really he's just a poor mans Mr. Freeze. I can see why they went with Killer Frost shes way more popular of a character
confirmed for knowing nothing about Mr.Freeze or Captain Cold

I was over this whole thing but It's kinda hard not to be pissed that killer frost got in over Captain Cold when you guys start insulting him

aldazo

Waiting for Havik
I do! That's not my point. My point is ppl are acting like its ridiculous she is in when its not. Ppl are taking it personal and saying they screwed up or that they picked wrong.
I didn't say they screw up, but CC instead of KF will be better for me? For sure.

Sasarix

"Heaven Will Fall!"
confirmed for knowing nothing about Mr.Freeze or Captain Cold

I was over this whole thing but It's kinda hard not to be pissed that killer frost got in over Captain Cold when you guys start insulting him
Hey i just dont like the character but i dont like KF either or Mr. Freeze or Sub-Zero that was just my opinion on the subject if you dont like it skip my posts ;P

Robotic Shark

If DC was going to do a Flash movie, I can 100% guarantee you Cold wouldn't have been the villain. They would have given that role to Zoom, or someone else with powers that are appealing to the mainstream.
Zoom in no way would be the first villain hes Flashs biggest villain and the strongest he would be in the 3rd movie most likely

xenogorgeous

.... they mostly come at night. Mostly.
Killer Frost is receiving more or less, the same treatment that Skarlet took at first sight in MK9, when announced : a lot of people discredited the character, calling "dumb, ridiculous, bad choice, inexpressive, pointless, "she is taking a valuable slot from a better other character etc bla bla bla"

After, people start to focus more in her gameplay and forgot about the character matter in MK universe, and so, now, she is a welcome and considered good tier regarding competitive scenario, if you put attention only on that

In the end of day , any fanboy sticks with the hate, while real competitors give attention , in the technical issues linked to the character

For Evo 2014, what matter , is the second aspect above ..... hehe

trufenix

bye felicia
Can we all just take a minute and post which character we hate the most, maybe we can show Frog and Co that they aren't alone and we all hate Injustice. I'll go first.

Fuck Batman. Who's with me?

Robotic Shark

Hey i just dont like the character but i dont like KF either or Mr. Freeze or Sub-Zero that was just my opinion on the subject if you dont like it skip my posts ;P
the first half of my post was for you the rest is just for every one
and you don't gotta like any of them but saying one is a reject of the other when you know nothing about either is kinda dumb

Let me quote you:
"It's funny how ppl say she isn't relevant enough. But the only way to be relevant is to be given a shot. Otherwise it would the same Fucking characters for everything until the end of time. She could suck but you fan boy elitist need to calm the Hell down."
now let me say this again:
She could be relevant as could be CC, the problem is that you should learn to accept other people opinions, instead of insulting.
He very well could. Yes. My point still stands from that quote, him being more relevant doesn't make him a better choice for a story.

Robotic Shark

Can we all just take a minute and post which character we hate the most, maybe we can show Frog and Co that they aren't alone and we all hate Injustice. I'll go first.

this right here
Captain Cold fans lets stop hating on killer frost and start hating on THE BATMAN

Sasarix

"Heaven Will Fall!"

I'm with you on this one i only like 4 characters in the game so if i wanted to act like everyone else i should be posting "Man NRS screwed up and put 20 dumb choices in the game.... wtg NRS" ;P

aldazo

Waiting for Havik
But don't call me stupid because I choose to trust the company that has literally bent over backwards for its fans time and again.
bent over backwards for its fans.. so you are a fan of NRS? I understand you now. And could you bring some example of that "bent over backwards"?