What's new

Screenshot of Killer Frost during PAX Stream - Confirmed!

trufenix

bye felicia
oh god, it just keeps going. Alright guys, I gotta go cause my kids sick but seriously. Keep this up. I want ten pages by the time I put him to bed. I'm counting on you.

IceNine

Tired, But Strong
Can we all just take a minute and post which character we hate the most, maybe we can show Frog and Co that they aren't alone and we all hate Injustice. I'll go first.

Fuck Batman. Who's with me?
I hate... uh...

Uhm...

I think Hawkgirl is pretty boring in comics, mostly due to being tied down to Hawkman's terrible, convoluted storyline!

Yeah!

aldazo

Waiting for Havik
He very well could. Yes. My point still stands from that quote, him being more relevant doesn't make him a better choice for a story.
You omitted the part where you should respect others opinions instead of insulting. But I can see you are made a great progress, so I fine with it. and yes, everybody can be relevant, it depends of how they are incorportaed to the story.

trufenix

bye felicia
bent over backwards for its fans.. so you are a fan of NRS? I understand you now. And could you bring some example of that "bent over backwards"?
How bout every single training mode feature we've ever asked for? How bout buying a bunch of players plane tickets and hotel rooms to test and improve the game? How bout turning up on forums and twitter across the net to talk shop? How bout directly addressing our complaints and being open and honest about their motivations? How bout doing all of that consistently for something like 15 years now?

Courtney

Burn in my Light
why must we disagree on so many thing
why do you not like Captain Marvel
:( You're one of my fave peeps here, I don't have a reason backed by stats and facts or anything I just don't like him, I felt like he was a lame version of Superman and I hated that he always tried to fight him and he's a little kid who turns big I hated Power Rangers turbo and DBGT for that reason too

So respect only applies when it falls in line with the website's described purpose. Got it.
I didn't disrespect your opinion. In fact I agreed that cold could be cool. All I'm trying to get you to understand is that there is no way to fullfill everyone's wish list with a roster of 24. So I understand dissapointment, but not anger. Which is what this thread is full of. Ppl out right saying its a dumb decision.

Scarlett Viper

Let's begin the witching hour.
Yeah, let's have the first movie include a highly convoluted time-altering story. Really good idea. Will be really easy for the masses to digest.

Zoom is a character that only works AFTER you get attached to the Flash. He's no good for an origin story.
You seriously think the studio wouldn't alter his origin? HAHAHA!

IceNine

Tired, But Strong
just remember Hawkgirl got in over MMH
I can't say that I'm mad about that. Her aerial superiority is something no other character does in this game, and I think it could lead to some hype stuff (hard to say at this point, barely any hawkgirl footage out there).

I've really, really got no complaints about the roster. I'm perfectly happy and extremely excited to get my hands on some characters and narrow down whom I like to play most.

Or become miserable flip flopping around the roster because I can't choose.

Robotic Shark

you can never have too much honey
:( You're one of my fave peeps here, I don't have a reason backed by stats and facts or anything I just don't like him, I felt like he was a lame version of Superman and I hated that he always tried to fight him and he's a little kid who turns big I hated Power Rangers turbo and DBGT for that reason too
well I found something we agree on we both hate DBGT
and ya I can see why some people don't like Captain Marvel

I didn't disrespect your opinion. In fact I agreed that cold could be cool. All I'm trying to get you to understand is that there is no way to fullfill everyone's wish list with a roster of 24. So I understand dissapointment, but not anger. Which is what this thread is full of. Ppl out right saying its a dumb decision.
You act as though saying it's a dumb decision means I hate NetherRealm.

I don't.

Everybody makes dumb decisions. And I'm telling them not what they want to hear, but rather what they need to hear.

How bout every single training mode feature we've ever asked for? How bout buying a bunch of players plane tickets and hotel rooms to test and improve the game? How bout turning up on forums and twitter across the net to talk shop? How bout directly addressing our complaints and being open and honest about their motivations? How bout doing all of that consistently for something like 15 years now?
Not to mention the thousands of dollars in prize money they've put into tournament purses just because.

He very well could. Yes. My point still stands from that quote, him being more relevant doesn't make him a better choice for a story.
how's killer frost's personality besides wanting to freeze things/ kill people (i really don't know about her so if i'm ignorant enlighten me) captain cold could indeed work for the story.

Sasarix

"Heaven Will Fall!"
the first half of my post was for you the rest is just for every one
and you don't gotta like any of them but saying one is a reject of the other when you know nothing about either is kinda dumb
LOL your what 21 I've been reading DC comics for the better part of 25 years get back at me when you get a little more exp in the matter kid

Robotic Shark

you can never have too much honey
how's killer frost's personality besides wanting to freeze things/ kill people (i really don't know about her so if i'm ignorant enlighten me) captain cold could indeed work for the story.
sad I have to defend killer frost but isn't that all Joker does go around killing people? well that and fucking around with his Husbando Batman

aldazo

Waiting for Havik
I hope you mean for MK9, because for Injustice, well, the game have not been released yet, so it should be more convenient to wait instead of acting like a fanboy and hyping something without first hand experience.