What's new

Screenshot of Killer Frost during PAX Stream - Confirmed!

If you would have told me a year ago tym would be flooded with so much animosity toward nrs over a character named captain cold, and raven I would not have believed you. This site has been flooded with new ppl. And understandably so. But just like the beginning of Mk9 all the ppl throwing tantrums over who made it or didn't, costumes, or voice overs will be gone mid summer and balance will be restored.

aldazo

Waiting for Havik
If you would have told me a year ago tym would be flooded with so much animosity toward nrs over a character named captain cold, and raven I would not have believed you. This site has been flooded with new ppl. And understandably so. But just like the beginning of Mk9 all the ppl throwing tantrums over who made it or didn't, costumes, or voice overs will be gone mid summer and balance will be restored.
Animosity? So we have to say just positive things and avoid criticism? sorry, we are no fanboys.

Wait, so you say he could be a good character from a design perspective, ok. Now all your arguments couldn't be use to favor KF over CC.
What? I'm not favoring anyone. Did you have reading comprehension in school? I'm saying its not ludicrous that they picked her because 3 dudes really wanted cold. I don't give a shit who they put in. If they said ,"jk guys its really cold" I wouldn't care. I'm saying they have their reasons for doing it beyond fanboys who won't be satisfied regardless.

Oh I'm not complaining, I was just pointing out that here's another Injustice related thread with nothing but massive amounts of complaining.
There's just as many people complaining about complaining as there are people making legitimate complaints.

Jer

I'm a literal Sloth
There's just as many people complaining about complaining as there are people making legitimate complaints.
A legitimate complaint is the character you wanted not being in the game?

Honestly threads like this are why TYM is going extremely downhill, I literally haven't seen intelligent discussion anywhere in the longest time. I know a lot of people agree with me on this, but it's whatever, I don't really care anymore.

Zoidberg747

My blades will find your heart

Honestly threads like this are why TYM is going extremely downhill, I literally haven't seen intelligent discussion anywhere in the longest time. I know a lot of people agree with me on this, but it's whatever, I don't really care anymore.
Its hard to have intelligent discussion when the game isnt out yet. After the game drops I promise you there will be more than enough tech threads and such.

Also, both sides of this argument are idiots. Good day.

Yeah, it is a legitimate opinion.

And it's something I hope gets listened to in the sequel.

xenogorgeous

.... they mostly come at night. Mostly.
they (NRS) split stuff this way :

- Heroes side : 12 characters; 9 male, 3 females

- Villains side : 12 characters; 9 male, 3 females

Final result : 24 playable characters at initial release

They decided to put KF in order to fill this pattern, more or less.

Nothing against the character (Killer Frost), and I'm much more interesting and curious about watching her gameplay , than care or give a damn shit what haters gonna say about her.

In the end, it's what matter : NRS took a way, and made a decision, and so, now, it's time to analyze the character gameplay and discuss about viability regarding competition

Jer

I'm a literal Sloth
Its hard to have intelligent discussion when the game isnt out yet. After the game drops I promise you there will be more than enough tech threads and such.

Also, both sides of this argument are idiots. Good day.
Oh dude, I know what you meant about that, I actually wasn't referring to Injustice exclusively.

trufenix

bye felicia
Seriously, if you guys haven't figured out how game companies do DLC nowadays, you're beyond help. What makes you think that any character can make as much money on DLC as MMH?

I'm not even a fan of DC comics or anything like that. I just see it for what it is.
So everyone is crooked. Got it.

NRS definitely included Quan Chi on disc and released Skarlet as their first DLC becuase they thought she be such a huge boost to sales.

ahzman

Noob
Funny thing is when asked about the exclusion of Flash Villians he replied "Loving the Flash means hating his enemies." Crazy thing is MMH got excluded too so tht doesnt say much about who they see as a priority. But lets be honest here MMH as DLC is probably the Smartest marketing decision ever He will rack up so much CASH! Im sad bout Cpt Cold too woulda loved 2 see a New52 style