What's new

Screenshot of Killer Frost during PAX Stream - Confirmed!

ahzman

Noob
So respect only applies when it falls in line with the website's described purpose. Got it.
Has it occured to you tht Captain Cold could very well be DLC? I know its a bit of stretch but He has been shown to be using guns in the Injustice Comic. Imagine If he was the arsenal of Ice weapons and She is like the meta isce user. I mean they were able to distinguish Shazam and Black Adam so why not with them. If Cold doesnt make it in who are other Flash villian you'd like to see I wouldn't mind Grodd.

Sasarix

"Heaven Will Fall!"
Has it occured to you tht Captain Cold could very well be DLC? I know its a bit of stretch but He has been shown to be using guns in the Injustice Comic. Imagine If he was the arsenal of Ice weapons and She is like the meta isce user. I mean they were able to distinguish Shazam and Black Adam so why not with them. If Cold doesnt make it in who are other Flash villian you'd like to see I wouldn't mind Grodd.
Mirror Master or Weather Wizard would be nice

You seriously think the studio wouldn't alter his origin? HAHAHA!
Did... Did I... Did I say that?

*re-reads*

Nope. I didn't say that.

I said that Zoom is no good for an origin story. That character doesn't work for the inaugural Flash movie. It would be like using Bizarro in the first ever Superman movie.

I never said his origin story needs to be exactly the same as the comics.

Robotic Shark

you can never have too much honey
LOL your what 21 I've been reading DC comics for the better part of 25 years get back at me when you get a little more exp in the matter kid
son Ive been reading DC comics for 1 year now (mostly have read Dark Horse and Image in the past)
and didn't you say yourself you don't know much about CC or Mr.Freeze so my point is still valid

Robotic Shark

touché. his actions are what causes superman to begin his regime though. you can't say that for KF
I bet shes just going to go around killing random people with no goal in mind I mean there isn't really much to her character
maybe they will give her some character she is a blank slate after all

It has occurred to me, yeah.

But since people like to say "asking for him now won't change anything", I'm voicing my opinion right now so that the sequel might include him. Better too early than too late.

Sasarix

"Heaven Will Fall!"
son Ive been reading DC comics for 1 year now (mostly have read Dark Horse and Image in the past)
and didn't you say yourself you don't know much about CC or Mr.Freeze so my point is still valid
no scroll up and re-read i said i didnt like the characters and btw keep reading you've only got 24 more years to catch up on "son" lol

Pterodactyl

Plus on block.
You guys are just horrible.

Honestly I could care less about which one they picked, but I can say i'm glad they picked the one with tits.

Hope to see her(and everyone else's) classic skin somewhere down the line.

Robotic Shark

You guys are just horrible.

Honestly I could care less about which one they picked, but I can say i'm glad they picked the one with tits.

Hope to see her(and everyone else's) classic skin somewhere down the line.
so with your logic we should have Miss Martian over MMH

Robotic Shark

no scroll up and re-read i said i didnt like the characters and btw keep reading you've only got 24 more years to catch up on "son" lol
if you know about the characters then how do you not know Captain Cold has a ton of things he can do that Mr.Freeze can't

Sasarix

"Heaven Will Fall!"
if you know about the characters then how do you not know Captain Cold has a ton of things he can do that Mr.Freeze can't
never said he didnt i responded to a post about what he was doing with his freeze gun which is the same thing Freeze does with his gun...... freeze things

aldazo

Waiting for Havik
You guys are just horrible.Honestly I could care less about which one they picked, but I can say i'm glad they picked the one with tits.
I think you're horrible for not respecting other peoples opinions and preferences. If you dont care, fine, but dont call us horrible, please.

Scarlett Viper

Let's begin the witching hour.
Did... Did I... Did I say that?

*re-reads*

Nope. I didn't say that.

I said that Zoom is no good for an origin story. That character doesn't work for the inaugural Flash movie. It would be like using Bizarro in the first ever Superman movie.

I never said his origin story needs to be exactly the same as the comics.
Careful your salt's showing and Zoom's more marketable and is personally connected to the hero Cold's just some random smuck criminal. also Supes new reboot is using Zodd and Ursa for the villians.