What's new

Screenshot of Killer Frost during PAX Stream - Confirmed!

Zoidberg747

My blades will find your heart
Oh dude, I know what you meant about that, I actually wasn't referring to Injustice exclusively.
Yeah, people don't like to admit but the interest for MK is waning. It's tourney numbers are still great but it's been 3 years, some of us are tired and ready to start fresh.

I do wish they would stop with the "Petition for alt costume" crap though :/

Jer

I'm a literal Sloth
Yeah, people don't like to admit but the interest for MK is waning. It's tourney numbers are still great but it's been 3 years, some of us are tired and ready to start fresh.

I do wish they would stop with the "Petition for alt costume" crap though :/

Yeah I know what you mean, personally I don't really play MK. Only when Zaf comes over or I have weeklies, but other than that there's nothing.

The petition thing is extremely stupid, I actually like Raven's look (I'm maining her btw), and the possibilities for DLC costumes is endless, so I don't know why these people had a petition.

So everyone is crooked. Got it.

NRS definitely included Quan Chi on disc and released Skarlet as their first DLC becuase they thought she be such a huge boost to sales.
You are stupid, seriously. I can't explain it anymore clearly than I did before. Besides, you can't compare Injustice to MK when it comes to casuals. We are talking about two COMPLETELY DIFFERENT FRANCHISES.

Why do I even bother?

You should read again your initial post.
My opinion on what character I like is.t the same as me showing favortism. My argument was that ppl are taking it personal and think nrs made a mistake. I'm saying you guys are looking at it from a skewed biased perspective

trufenix

bye felicia
You are stupid, seriously. I can't explain it anymore clearly than I did before. Besides, you can't compare Injustice to MK when it comes to casuals. We are talking about two COMPLETELY DIFFERENT FRANCHISES.

Why do I even bother?
I'm stupid for trusting NRS? And I can't compare evidence that directly proves they aren't Capcom? Ok.

Jer

I'm a literal Sloth
How it could be stupid? it is what some fans want, you should learn to respect other's interest and opinions instead of label them as "stupid".
It's stupid in the sense that they're putting in a PETITION for a COSTUME in a VIDEOGAME. Please read that over and over. Do you see how many costumes other characters have, what's to make them think that it won't be added in? I want Teen Titans Raven as well, but I'm not going to send in a petition to NRS. You're also aware that they read the boards and twitter as well correct? That's a much better way to gauge interest on what people want.

My opinion on what character I like is.t the same as me showing favortism. My argument was that ppl are taking it personal and think nrs made a mistake. I'm saying you guys are looking at it from a skewed biased perspective
A lot of the people saying "calm down" are the same people that seem to not be very into comics in the first place.

I think a lack of bias is exactly the problem here. People are just like "It doesn't matter" and looking at the comics fans that care about their favorite characters like looney wackos. But it DOES matter. To me it does. And many others.

IT'S STILL REAL TO ME, DAMMIT! :oops:

Do the petition people realize that just because you make a petition does not mean its recipient has to do what it says, regardless of the number of signatures? Petitions are pointless.

Jack White

The Clown Prince of Crime
Uh...

Exactly why NRS should have included Cold.

If NRS made Captain Cold cool to the public, DC could have more pull for a good Flash movie.

Killer Frost's inclusion services only this game, really. Captain Cold's inclusion could have lead to much more. More potential there.

Hopefully they put him in the sequel.
If DC was going to do a Flash movie, I can 100% guarantee you Cold wouldn't have been the villain. They would have given that role to Zoom, or someone else with powers that are appealing to the mainstream.

If DC was going to do a Flash movie, I can 100% guarantee you Cold wouldn't have been the villain. They would have given that role to Zoom, or someone else with powers that are appealing to the mainstream.
Yeah, let's have the first movie include a highly convoluted time-altering story. Really good idea. Will be really easy for the masses to digest.

Zoom is a character that only works AFTER you get attached to the Flash. He's no good for an origin story.

Courtney

Burn in my Light
Zoom, Grodd or if they picked it a rogue it'd be Mirror Master theres no way theyd use Captain Cold

aldazo

Waiting for Havik
Let me quote you:
"It's funny how ppl say she isn't relevant enough. But the only way to be relevant is to be given a shot. Otherwise it would the same Fucking characters for everything until the end of time. She could suck but you fan boy elitist need to calm the Hell down."
now let me say this again:
She could be relevant as could be CC, the problem is that you should learn to accept other people opinions, instead of insulting.