Leak might be real?

• Totally!

• No, it's fake!

• Doubtful...

• I don't care.

Results are only viewable after voting.

Vithar

Evil but Honest!
I hope they keep ether the ''Parents'' or the ''Kids'' only for Story Mode ... else it will become s***t like Tekken.

Hexin_Wishes

Likes nerds with big ...
@RexxyC Ignore him, he's returned to being insufferable.

If Sonya is in, I want old crone Sonya. Someone who has seen shit, not someone who has seen a plastic surgeon. The comics already make her look like Cassie's older sister.

TopTierHarley

Kytinn King
Yet none of this will stop any of you from buying the game. Even with the "redundant" cast you all will still be playing the game.

All the people that would have preferred a different cast I understand your POV. It's the people who constantly spew nonsense about them playing the same are the ones I have problems with.

RexxyC

what's done is done
@RexxyC Ignore him, he's returned to being insufferable.

If Sonya is in, I want old crone Sonya. Someone who has seen shit, not someone who has seen a plastic surgeon. The comics already make her look like Cassie's older sister.
I feel like there's not much you could do with her.
Yet none of this will stop any of you from buying the game. Even with the "redundant" cast you all will still be playing the game.

All the people that would have preferred a different cast I understand your POV. It's the people who constantly spew nonsense about them playing the same are the ones I have problems with.
It's definitely not that they would play exactly the same, it's just the waste of slots having Johnny, Sonya, and Jax in it. Also not to be rude, but the "you're going to buy it anyway" argument is old. If you've eaten the same good hamburger for 20 years, and don't have a choice to switch to a new one; would you take what you can get? Yes; but I have the right to complain about there not being a new meal on the menu.

TopTierHarley

Kytinn King
I feel like there's not much you could do with her.

It's definitely not that they would play exactly the same, it's just the waste of slots having Johnny, Sonya, and Jax in it. Also not to be rude, but the "you're going to buy it anyway" argument is old. If you've eaten the same good hamburger for 20 years, and don't have a choice to switch to a new one; would you take what you can get? Yes; but I have the right to complain about there not being a new meal on the menu.
Of course you do, I'm just saying that the people that are complaining about same movesets ate delusional.

Now for those who want a completely different cast like @Wemfs then that's understandable.

LinKueiLegend

The true Grandmaster

I know! I can't wait to smack around your D'vorah. ;) I'm probably going to get bodied.

Eddy Wang

Skarlet scientist
Fair enough. But my point was simply that too many people are complaining about the roster. No one is 100% positive who will end up in the game for sure at this point.

Also, I will not be keeping my mouth shut. I'm excited about the next MK game and I'll continue to discuss it on what I thought was a forum for MK fans. NRS has absolutely outdone themselves with this game and I'm not about to shit on any of the work they've done on MKX.
The game is awesome, now way i'm shitting on it, as much as i love it i have to tell i'm not 100% pleased, due some decisions they made along the way, but there is no deny that this will be the best Mortal Kombat game ever made.

TotteryManx

cr. HP Master
Truth is, we dont know if this is the complete roster. More can show, but at some point the roster becomes overwhelming. Imagine how dissapointed some of you would be if they went the SF route and launched with lesser characters.

SaJa

FH_FenriR
Truth is, we dont know if this is the complete roster. More can show, but at some point the roster becomes overwhelming. Imagine how dissapointed some of you would be if they went the SF route and launched with lesser characters.
I think there will be 25 characters until DLC. The selectscreen shew by NRS day one never changed until the games came out. That has been the case for all previews games so I don't see it changing right now.

Saint Op Omen

Savagely beating his super-ego with his id...
I think there will be 25 characters until DLC. The selectscreen shew by NRS day one never changed until the games came out. That has been the case for all previews games so I don't see it changing right now.
The layout of the select screen besides the top half has changed both in # of slots and placement and has the ability to be extremely fluid unlike the last 2 games where it was designed into a corner without changing everything... You can easily fit more into this one with out any issue...

Just because Sonya, Cage, and Jax were shown in a cutscene does not mean that they will be playable.
It's doubtful Cage and Jax will be in game, but I would bet money that Sonya will definitely not be in. I actually don't think any of the 3 will be in.
It's funny that some people are saying that these 3 are 'confirmed' or 'deal with it, they're in'. LOL There were so many tears before MK9 with people saying this or that character were definitely playable, based on speculation or 'proof' such as a cutscene like this. Even after the game came out, people were hoping that their favorite character was hidden.

Here's my prediction:
confirmed roster-
kung lao
reptile
kitana
subzero
scorpion
quan chi
ermac
raiden
kano
goro
kotal khan
ferra torr
dvorah
cassie
kung jin
takeda
jaqui

very likely on roster-
mileena (possibly with a baraka blade variation)
kenshi
erron black
shinnok
a cyborg
smoke

possibly on roster (or as dlc)-
rain
reiko
shang tsung
havik
sindel
bo rai cho
salazar
cage
jax

dlc-
tremor
tanya
fujin
li mei
spawn
predator

boss-elder god lui kang

D

Deleted member 35141

Thats the thing though, Im coming from the opposite end of the fence. To me it feels like if they put all of them in to kill a character who is also popular like Fujin, Tanya or Reiko in place of jax, sonya and j.cage I think those fans would feel upset.

Sonya and Cage i can see, they survived so its whatever...but jax and jacqui? Eh.... Perhaps fujin and reiko will be dlc hopefully.
Based on the comic I think reiko and fujin would be the best bet as dlc, I have bias for jax though since hes one of my favorites.

If Predator and Spawn are in this game but no Cyborgs are, especially considering Lin Kuei is a faction... :/

I love how the gamefaqs dude was all, "No one will believe this which is why I didn't post it...." immediately after he posted it.