• No, it's fake!

• Doubtful...

• I don't care.

Results are only viewable after voting.

Pizza

Thrill Kill
I see frost as a rush down character.
that's far from subzero.
instant main for me, just needs ice furry to do 25% on block and build 75% meter
I think that my post about this is lost in all these pages, because of the merging of the Realms... I mean, threads.

Anyway, this are my fan-variations lol

If Frost is confirmed...

I had some ideas, though I borrow some of them from Killer Frost (Injustice) lol anyway, this is very basic:

-Whiteout (Rushdown)
*Agile moves
*Frosty Slide (from MKDA, A)
*Teleporting Uppercut
*She could even have an air dash

-Cage fighter (comics!)
*Fast Grappler
*Air grab
*Ground Freeze (MKDA, A)
*Flash Freeze (from Killer Frost)
*She could freeze her hands and increase damage

-Apprentice
*All around character
*Freezing Cold (from Killer Frost); it should function like Reptile's invisibility: Frost will freeze her opponent with all her physical attacks, but when touched the Freezing Cold is gone.
*Ice projectiles (pretty much like Frozen Daggers from Killer Frost)
*Ice shield (reflect projectiles)

Of course I'm not saying they should copy-paste moves from Killer Frost. It's just an inspiration.

I think frost could be pretty cool if they give her the right moves/variations, but I've been sold on this game since the Kano trailer. What if for a costume pack they did more coarse designed skins? i really like the contrasting colors and more cartoony(best way i can describe it) art style.

MKF30

Fujin and Ermac for MK 11
For some yes but others like myself who actually like these characters its not.
Thats the thing though, Im coming from the opposite end of the fence. To me it feels like if they put all of them in to kill a character who is also popular like Fujin, Tanya or Reiko in place of jax, sonya and j.cage I think those fans would feel upset.

Sonya and Cage i can see, they survived so its whatever...but jax and jacqui? Eh.... Perhaps fujin and reiko will be dlc hopefully.

Man, I hope NRS has a few surprise characters ( 3D -Era) that we won't know of until we get the game :/ Or even just some intereating ones...

jamessmk

I am your god
To everyone saying Johnny will be an alt for Cassie. How exactly is this gonna work?
i love seeing debate, I think it is healthy but, fact is my list is in stone. The family edition will play out great throughout story mode. They are going to be dark betrayal all crazy turning in each other. Just look out how MK4 played out with Shinnok, with a 2015 touch.

i love seeing debate, I think it is healthy but, fact is my list is in stone. The family edition will play out great throughout story mode. They are going to be dark betrayal all crazy turning in each other. Just look out how MK4 played out with Shinnok, with a 2015 touch.
Some friends become enemies, some enemies become friends? At the end the main character is richer from the experience? Yeah?

eNARV

Capital Punishment
I was cool with ONE kid in the game being cassie cage ( Even though imo I think Takeda shouldve been the ONLY kid because hes the most unique) Im really hoping Jacqui can blow us all away with her style :/

RexxyC

what's done is done
I think I miss the "Rap doesn't fit in the trailer/ Subzero is Shao Kahn" days

Also, a Fact:

People whine about Cassie playing similar to Sonya/Johhny or Jaqcui being a clone to Jax….
while at the same time they want FROST.
Frost isn't happening. Ed doesn't even like Frost from what I understand.

Hexin_Wishes

Likes nerds with big ...
You know what, Ive come to the conclusion that this whole 'family thing' is a BAD idea within itself.
NRS shouldve just stuck with the regular formula and ALOT more people would be happy.
Even more baffling is removing the Tag feature when this game centers on Family. Most of the kin only have one parent/relative in game (Cassie being the only one with both possibly in) so wouldn't it be much more amusing to play as both?

True Grave

Giving The Gift Of Graves
Does noone notice the P1 emblem on Johnny Cages picture. No to mention that the Kenshi picture changed after his mobile phone info. I guess people will accept anything at face value instead of actually looking theses things up.

RexxyC

what's done is done
Does noone notice the P1 emblem on Johnny Cages picture. No to mention that the Kenshi picture changed after his mobile phone info. I guess people will accept anything at face value instead of actually looking theses things up.
I'm pretty sure everyone knows that that picture is a mock-up, I think everyone would recognize how 'shopped that select screen is.

John Grizzly

The axe that clears the forest
There are, and this was never about Sisterhood of shadows, you don't even have nothing to say anymore, should just keep your mouth shut, at this point you're not even discussing anything produtive and i'll be dammed if i will let this pontless discussion to keep feeling up
Fair enough. But my point was simply that too many people are complaining about the roster. No one is 100% positive who will end up in the game for sure at this point.

Also, I will not be keeping my mouth shut. I'm excited about the next MK game and I'll continue to discuss it on what I thought was a forum for MK fans. NRS has absolutely outdone themselves with this game and I'm not about to shit on any of the work they've done on MKX.

Last edited:

LinKueiLegend

The true Grandmaster
What baffles me is that people think that the kids will be exact clones of their parents. I'm sorry but that is the worst way to look at this. Don't just say that because you are disappointed one of your favorite characters didn't show up. You're argument is that these new generation fighters are going to fight exactly like their parents? You do realize that they have their own personalities correct? They learned how to fight yes from their parents but they have their OWN style. Anyone who thinks Jax and Jacqui are gonna be exactly the same you need to develop a bit more of an imagination. As for the Cage family we have seen Cassie. Now let's say the rumors are true and Johnny and Sonya are in. What makes you think that they will have moves that look just like Cassie's? I mean seriously. NRS knows what they are doing. But hey I could be wrong. I mean Shazam and Black Adam were clones right?

RexxyC

what's done is done
What baffles me is that people think that the kids will be exact clones of their parents. I'm sorry but that is the worst way to look at this. Don't just say that because you are disappointed one of your favorite characters didn't show up. You're argument is that these new generation fighters are going to fight exactly like their parents? You do realize that they have their own personalities correct? They learned how to fight yes from their parents but they have their OWN style. Anyone who thinks Jax and Jacqui are gonna be exactly the same you need to develop a bit more of an imagination. As for the Cage family we have seen Cassie. Now let's say the rumors are true and Johnny and Sonya are in. What makes you think that they will have moves that look just like Cassie's? I mean seriously. NRS knows what they are doing. But hey I could be wrong. I mean Shazam and Black Adam were clones right?
No, the argument is that we could potentially have 3 members of the Cage family, and 2 members of the Briggs family, when 3 of those slots could go to completely new characters all together. It's playing up fan service when part of what they are selling this game on is progress. This game is supposed to be a kick-start into a new era of MK. Instead we are getting the bloodiest version of Family Feud to date.

LinKueiLegend

The true Grandmaster
No, the argument is that we could potentially have 3 members of the Cage family, and 2 members of the Briggs family, when 3 of those slots could go to completely new characters all together. It's playing up fan service when part of what they are selling this game on is progress. This game is supposed to be a kick-start into a new era of MK. Instead we are getting the bloodiest version of Family Feud to date.
While I do agree with you I feel Johnny and Sonya have earned their spot on the roster. Jax not so much. Don't get me wrong I'd love to have other characters on the roster who could have a chance at development but Johnny and Sonya survived MK9. They won't be the same you know? Expect some cool changes if they make it.

trufenix

bye felicia
I get wah wah I'm disappointed I didn't get what I want, but try to temper your appraisal with reality. The game still has eight brand new characters which is still the series record.

RexxyC

what's done is done
I get wah wah I'm disappointed I didn't get what I want, but try to temper your appraisal with reality. The game still has eight brand new characters which is still the series record.
There is nothing whiny about my argument, it's a legitimate complaint. I'm not crying because character x didn't make it into the game (In fact, Ermac did make it into the game; I got what I wanted if anything), I'm stating that having these characters in this game is redundant when others could serve a better purpose than just being here for fan service. Patronizing me because I have a complaint that many others as well as myself agree with is just flat out stupid.

trufenix

bye felicia
There is nothing whiny about my argument, it's a legitimate complaint. I'm not crying because character x didn't make it into the game (In fact, Ermac did make it into the game; I got what I wanted if anything), I'm stating that having these characters in this game is redundant when others could serve a better purpose than just being here for fan service. Patronizing me because I have a complaint that many others as well as myself agree with is just flat out stupid.
You do realize that crying because character x didn't make it into the game is the same as crying because character y did?